2.5

3.2

Emma
Emma3 posts

Absolutely no volume

Screen great features great but unless you have this unit 20cms from your ear even at the highest volume setting you can’t hear it.
Was sent out a replacement unit and it was exactly the same. Oricom had no fix for this. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi Emma, thanks for the message. We have sent you a private message to try and resolve your issues. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

DMB
DMB3 posts

Horribly faulty product

This is now the second OBH500 that I have had to return, both have failed due to camera connection issues.

Do not buy this piece of junk. Do not support manufacturers who release such terrible products. Do not waste your time and money with Oricom products or the OBH500. Show details

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear of your experience. We would love to discuss this further with you, please contact our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Paris
Paris

Great product - great support team

Have been using the baby monitor for the past 12 months, works really well and a great product. Had an issue with connectivity and contacted Oricom support line. Whole new camera and monitor couriered to me within 2 days. Amazing service thank you. Show reply
DadBod87
DadBod87Western Australia

Please do not purchase this monitor

Purchased this monitor going off features and price being at the mid/higher end of monitors

Worked fine for 1 week! Until the connection failed between the parent unit and the camera, after studying the online manual to try resolve the issue it connected 24hrs later

Worked for another 2 days until the connection failed again!

Still Pending!

After reading multiple reviews this seems to being an ongoing issue with this product, will return this and never go near this brand again!

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear of your experience with the product. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Fiona B.
Fiona B.Tasmania

Great when it works

We went to set up our brand new monitor and camera, and it worked for the first 5 minutes. Then it stopped connecting to each other. Upon looking up this error we found a page that stated this happens often. The contact team was very quick to test and organise a new one to be shipped, but it wasn't express posted so took a couple if weeks. Being the cost of the device and amount of complaints with the same error I think the team needs to review this error. New camera working so far. Show details
Bunklet
Bunklet

Terrible customer service

Only used for a very short time before the camera stopped connected after a power outtage. Contacted Oricom support, and was told that it was not covered by warranty. No support on how I might repair or discover a solution and resolve the problem. Cannot afford another monitor, now have a $300 hunk of junk. Can it be salvaged? Oricom provided no insight, assuming that this monitor is easily damaged and not easy to repair, Oricom hand out replacements when suitable. Show details
Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.2 posts

Ok when it works

Camera lost connection and and could not be fixed. Oricom sent replacement camera unit which is now paired successfully.
A bit of a delay on video and audio feed, image quality passable.
Difficulty pairing to app as app increases screen to full brightness and blows out image on camera. Managed to connect it by taking a screenshot and using that with normal brightness.
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the review. Would love to be of assistance if you have any questions, so please get in contact with Oricom Support on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Frustrated mum
Frustrated mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tomislav M.
Tomislav M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

pairing issues

Had the 1st unit with a faulty temperature reading and trouble to connect first time. Returned and exchanged for another unit. Temperature read is correct but it can't pair at all. Get's stuck after connected to router or connecting to server. Camera does not say what the error is even tough on the phone it says it should say.
2022 and they still produce products as if they were made in early 2000's Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, sorry to hear of your experience. We would love to discuss this further with you. Please contact our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST, all the best, Oricom.

Angelat
AngelatSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Good monitor with extras

I purchased this monitor a couple of months ago. I find it to be reliable, easy to use and good quality picture. I have had a little problem with my camera clicking over from day mode to night mode, quite often, however, after speaking to Daniel from customer service, the issue was resolved very quickly. I am very happy with the customer service and I have peace of mind with all my purchases from Oricom, knowing this company is trustworthy and caring to its customers. Show details ·  1
Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Horrible product and bad customer service

Receiveed this as a gift as a first time mum I was super excited to set it up.
Attempted to connect to my phone on the hubble app and that's where it all went wrong.
it's been 2 weeks with communications between Oricom directly and Hubble app STILL without an outcome/ resolution, no one gets back to you, no one seems to care. Don't waste your money on this brand.
Still fighting to return this product back to baby bunting and get a refund.
Has caused me so much unnecessary stress and anxiety!
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! Show details
Joel
Joel

Bitterly disappointed - Oricom Video Monitor with Remote Function Nursery Pal OBH500. PATHETIC and VERY FRUSTRATING

Bitterly disappointed in the Oricom Video Monitor with Remote Function Nursery Pal - Cloud OBH500. We have had to return this monitor 3x times due to camera not pairing after an all-of-a-sudden disconnection, never wants to pair again. On set up of our 3rd system the night vision is pathetic - the clarity and pixels issue/fault....so we are off to baby bunting for the 4th TIME! Not sure how this device passes their QA test. We are better of buying another mobile phone and facetiming our babys room - PATHETIC and VERY FRUSTRATING. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would like to discuss all of the above with you directly, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

Bgt
BgtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault this baby monitor !

The baby monitor is a must have in your child’s nursery , the audio quality is unreal , the camera is a visual treat to the eyes with so many other functions . The ease to set up the monitor using the app makes it simple for all to setup , will definitely be hanging onto this for sure ! Oricom all the way !!! Show details ·  1
Crosecreek
CrosecreekCentral West, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Absolutely love! The best since I had my babies!

I love this monitor! A huge screen that helps me keep an eye on bubs. It has a split screen function that means I can see my two toddlers and baby at the same time! A rotation function that I use through the night so I can listen out to them all. Night light function on all cameras PLUS lullabies! It is love!! I couldn’t live without it. I love finally having a big screen to watch too! Night mode and day mode is really clear. Show details ·  1
mamajags