4Oricom OLS50

4.1

80%10%10%

Jessica A.
Jessica A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Lovely sound machine & night light in one!

This is a petite but powerful machine, combining sound and night light to soothe any bub. The owl design is super cute and suits bub’s nursery so well. Love supporting an Australian company who make quality products - I also have an Oricom baby monitor. Show details ·  1
Marine Chomienne
Marine Chomienne

Best baby item!

Fantastic little light and music playing item to have. I took it with me to the hospital and my baby would fall asleep with the sound of waves.
It is also great to have a bit of light that is not too bright when feeding in the middle of the night.
As per other reviews the batteries were drained pretty quick and I wish this was rechargeable. Show details ·  1
Bec C
Bec CSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Works well, but battery dies quickly

Really good for pram & car seat.
Only wish it didn’t drain the batteries so fast, we keen spare batteries with us for it, but wish it was just rechargeable so we could charge it overnight.
Oricom
Oricom   DM

Hey Bec, thanks for your feedback on the OLS50 portable sound soother. We really appreciate the feedback and we will ensure it is passed onto the appropriate team! All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jessica Jarman
Jessica Jarman

Unnecessary sound updates

For a machine that is designed to put infants to sleep it has unnecessary voice updates. If you change the timer a voice confirms your change. If the battery is low a voice informs you a number of times. If all these update could be done with light instead of sound.  Show details
Oricom
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message and feedback. We appreciate it and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Libby E
Libby EIllawarra, NSW2 posts

An essential!

I love this, it's great to have a device with a range of different sounds, and with a timer.

The ONE negative is the kid's voice when the timer ends. I would think the sound would just fade out and end, but instead, it just cuts out and there's a kid's voice saying that the timer is over. It's a bit abrupt and wakes my baby if he's not in a deep enough sleep, so I have to always use the longest timer setting to avoid this. Show details ·  1

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Great product, easy to use!

Bought this on sale. Small product, easy to use. Batteries operate make it portable and light weight. We carry it everywhere with my baby daughter. It even sends my partner to sleep. Love it! Show details ·  1
Crystal S.
Crystal S.Peel, WA
  Fair Incentive

A definite must have!

Very happy with this, compact, convenient, affordable with all the functions you need to help soothe baby. I love how it can be used in the pram and can easily be taken on holidays too. Show details ·  1
Danielle V
Danielle VBrisbane2 posts

Great Addition to the nursery

Perfect device to add to any nursery, plays beautiful lullabied and also white noise options. I love the glow light, uses the perfect amount of light to make the room more comforting for my baby. I love that it’s a small compact device with no cords to hide or find a PowerPoint for. Show details ·  1
Lucy Kinghorne
Lucy Kinghorne2 posts

Such a life saver!

I love this sound machine and find it very affordable and user friendly. It’s very easy to understand what each button is for. There is a range of different lullaby’s to choose from as well as a white noise sound which babies love and it only takes two easily replaceable AA batteries so you don’t need to have a PowerPoint near by. The machine also features a night light which is perfect for sneaking in to peak into the cot late at night as well as gently lighting up the room to offer some comfort. We will be using this every night! Show details ·  1
Rach B
Rach BSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Super Handy Product, and Cute!

I love this product. The various sounds are great for different occasions, especially the shusher (which puts my baby to sleep in a matter of minutes). It looks great, the brightness of the light is not disruptive, but just enough that I can see in a dark room. The two slight downfalls for me were the batteries (rechargeable would have been perfect) and the piece that is used to secure the product (it's a little flimsy). Aside from that I LOVE this Owl and would highly recommend it! Show details ·  1