2Oricom UHF030

2Oricom UHF030

100% · 50%

Betathan Akikupthabum
Betathan AkikupthabumGoldfields, WA

Bought 2. Price very good, on sale $99 each. Can't fault that ! :)

Nice little unit. Easy to operate and read. Some of us have dicky shoulders and need reading glasses so it is fine. Rotary controls always preferable compared to touch buttons or screens. Not used much. Got them in case 2 cars travel together. Love the customer service and the 5 year warranty. Awsome :) Show details ·  1
Jess
JessNortheast, VIC

Customer help is fantastic

Was given an Oricom UHF030 as a birthday present at the end of 2019. Installed into my car and the screen was just displaying gibberish. Called Oricom support and was able to return the product without a receipt. Was about to send off the UHF but thought I would have another play with it and it worked fine. Next day turned it on again and back to gibberish on the display. So took video of what the display was doing, called Oricom again and Matt the rep that helped me got me to send him the video and sent me out another UHF there and then as he new he would not be able to fix the one I had. Thank you Matt. Awesome customer service. Show reply
Eddie
Eddie

After Sales Service excellent

Oricom went to great lengths to fix my problem in a short length of time when we were on the road. The UHF030 works well, with a good signal range. Thanks Oricom. Show details ·  1
Zac Burgess
Zac BurgessHobart29 posts
  Fair Incentive

Affordable UHF works great

Installed in my Dmax along with an oricom antenna. Works great in all the places I travel. Would definitely recommend. Easy to install requiring just 12v from any source you choose. Show details ·  1
Man Of Smoke
Man Of SmokeBrisbane13 posts

So Far, So Good

As good a budget 5W in-vehicle UHF radio as I believe you can get, even when mounting space is not limited. Wait until it's on sale at a retail seller before you buy though, as the unit's RRP is a bit steep. The rotary squelch is very welcome (as opposed to the limited number of fixed squelch levels that are usually found in smaller UHF radios), as is a 'proper' mic cord attaching plug & socket. The mic cord is also as a mic cord should be (much better than the one on my old UHF300). On-air performance is good. I'd recommend adding a small horn speaker to your setup if, like me, you like driving with your side window open, as the RX audio is only just adequate in that situation. Well done Oricom, so far. (Y) Show reply

Mark R.
Mark R.

What is the difference between uhf025 and UHF030 models? I can"t seem to find any differences veyween the 2 models? Im assuming the UHF030 is slightly better than the 025 but in what way is it better?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, the UHF030 is an exclusive model to Supercheap Auto, and the UHF025 is a slightly different aesthetic only. Feature set is the same on these radios. All the best, Oricom

Robyn
Robyn

wanting to know what the difference between the oricom 360 and the 380 is please

Brian D.
Brian D.

Hey I am on my road trip. My uhf030 is silent no incoming and others can receive my ppt msgs
I have tried factory reset nothing has changed. I have called both the help numbers. I have emailed Oricom help. I need this fixed as I will not have reception soon
Thanks Brian

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. For this one, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

• GTIN13: 9338161004300