Oricom UHF030

Oricom UHF030

Affordable UHF works great.

Installed in my Dmax along with an oricom antenna. Works great in all the places I travel. Would definitely recommend. Easy to install requiring just 12v from any source you choose.

Purchased in November 2018 at Supercheap Auto.

Hi Zac, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

So Far, So Good.

As good a budget 5W in-vehicle UHF radio as I believe you can get, even when mounting space is not limited. Wait until it's on sale at a retail seller before you buy though, as the unit's RRP is a bit steep. The rotary squelch is very welcome (as opposed to the limited number of fixed squelch levels that are usually found in smaller UHF radios), as is a 'proper' mic cord attaching plug & socket. The mic cord is also as a mic cord should be (much better than the one on my old UHF300). On-air performance is good. I'd recommend adding a small horn speaker to your setup if, like me, you like driving with your side window open, as the RX audio is only just adequate in that situation. Well done Oricom, so far. (Y)

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom.