Original Source Shower Gel

Original Source Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Original Source Shower Gel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (1)
Daryl Wayne Rosen
Daryl Wayne RosenSydney, NSW

Lime shower Gel

I have been using these products for years.
Decided to try the lime shower gel.
I used it and then went about my daily duties. Work etc.
It was a terribly hot day and I landed up developing photo Phytophotodermatitis see below - no one could figure it out until I went to a skin specialist. He asked me if I was In contact with lime recently. I said no definitely not.
Until 10 days later I reached for the lime shower gel.
Needless to say I won’t use it again.
Sun and lime just dont mix. Be very careful.

Purchased in October 2020.

Jilliana
JillianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice but....

I love the smell of this product but when I applied it to myself during a shower, there was a burning sensation on the skin which I did not enjoy. Took a while for the sensation to go away...something in the ingredients being used that does not agree with my skin. Maybe I'm just sensitive..

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $6.50.

Sue B.
Sue B.Far North Queensland, QLD

This shower gel makes me itchy

Original source Lime shower gel makes my skin very itchy after I get out of the shower. I also feel very hot. No other shower gel has done this. I will have to throw it out.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $4.49.

Claire Bear
Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Perfect in every way

I stumbled across the Mango shower gel WOW I have got to tell you I absolutely love it and I have since purchased the Lime one too. They smell divine, do not cause irritation and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. No harsh chemicals, not tested on animals and vegan. Can't wait to try the other fragrances available. I have since introduced my daughter to these and she loves them also. We fight over the mango one :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Causes Irritation No
Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Original Source Shower Gel compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Darryl
Darryl

Love this shower gel!

Best thing is that it’s vegan, many varieties to choose from, smell great & skin feels fresh after a shower.
Easily available from coles or woolies and often on half price sale.

SunnflowerAU

Original of course

I absolutely loves these. So many fragrances,2 sizes of the mango or raspberry and vanilla.
Sometimes can be gotten cheap for $2 or at the reject shop or online in bulk.
I'm a bit biased having had 106 bottles at once lol yes you heard right lol 3 tubs because im addicted,admittedly i get sent some from uk from my beautiful daughter .
The fragrances are aplenty. Mango,lime,rasp and vanilla,coconut and so many more and limited editions,like orange oil or mango and macadamia,they are just fun
They are vegan,not tested on animals and use real fruits . They foam up nicely with only a little on the scrubber so,last a while
Easy to find in coles amd woolies

idashan
idashanVictoria

Good shower gel with reasonable price

Tried the mint one when I was camping during the Xmas time, skin feels cool after shower and stay calm. Saw there is a sale online so quickly grab different favours to try. Bought the watermelon one, skin feel moisturise after shower. Since then stock up a few different favours to try.
With this pric tag, I m really happy with the result.
Most important, it’s vegan.

etmtlSydney, NSW

Sting in the tail

It is described on the back label (in a tiny font anyone needing reading glasses who is not wearing them in the shower would never be able to see) as having a “Tingle Factor” and the warning “KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. It’s not for them it’s for your body.”

I used it on the whole of my body (excluding my eyes thankfully) and deeply regretted it. It stung my private parts badly.

I didn’t get a chance to warn my husband about it until he had started to wash with it but by the time I told him, the sudsy water had run down his body and onto his private parts, stinging him badly and the area turned deep red.

However, I have to say that when I told PZ Cussons about our experience, they were very nice and reimbursed me.

cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Great product

These shower gels are great. We use them after our swimming and their so refreshing.
They come in great colours and its like they wake you up.

Love them to bits, their so affordable as well.

Judy
JudyBrisbane

Treat yourself!

Original Source Shower Gel is soooo good! I love the mint and the lime the best, so refreshing and a nice treat to start the day. I usually stock up when they're on special.

Love these!

I absolutely love Original Source Shower Gels. They come in a variety of flavours (and bright colours). My favourite is the lime one which contains 40 whole limes! Great price and high quality. I also like the mint one (it's a bit tingly though) it has 7000+ mint leaves.

Deza da Advocate
Deza da AdvocateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refreshing & Cheap

Original Source produces a range of fresh Hair & Bath Gels. My favourite is Mint but there is also Lime, Lemon, Lavender, etc. The fruity ones are particularly zingy & state they have "real" mint leaves, limes, lemons etc - it sure smells & feels like it. I tend to only see them in Coles, Wooworths & Terry White Chemists &, if you time it well, they often have them on special for half price at $2 each.
Fresh, fruity, Zing, Real Fruit, Cheap
Limited stock & availability

sunshinexox
sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

Excellent smell, good variety of scents available to buy, nice colour

This is an excellent shower gel. It smells fantastic, is reasonably priced, and is available in a good variety of scents, including Lime, and Honey and Shea Butter. It is a nice colour, and is available from most major supermarkets. The packaging is nice, and I would definitely try this product again.
Excellent smel, nice colour, good amount of foam