Orion (Aldi) Anti-perspirant Deodorant

Orion (Aldi) Anti-perspirant Deodorant

3.3

SatisifiedMelbourne

Orion Body Sync - best roll on deodorant ever for sensitive skin

I too have sensitive skin and Aldi Orion Body Sync is the only deodorant I have had no adverse reaction to. Unfortunately, this product is no longer on Aldi shelves. I wonder what others are using instead.

Florence

FlorenceMornington

How to get noticed, for all the wrong reasons...

Love it

I used to buy Mitchum. Not anymore. A third of the cost and works brilliantly This is better. Will continue to purchase this always Well done Aldi love it

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Orion (Aldi) Anti-perspirant Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Orion sensitive roll on deodorant

Aldi Orion roll on deodorant is the best I have used. It is the most efficient and it has a very light fragnance which doesn't upset my sensitive nose. Perfect for me!

ColleenCOOLOOLA COVE

Bulldust to the nay sayers....This Is The Best Anti/deo On The Market!!

Colleen

Over a period of time I had been using deodorants for sensitive skin and had a reaction to all them, I tried Orion. Anti-perspirant Deodorant for sensitive skin and I am very happy with this product I would be very disappointed if at anytime this item is taken off the market as it's the only one that works for me.

caryn.spriggs

caryn.spriggsVictoria

Excellent Value and Product

I was a Mitchum user and was looking for an equally good deodorant with a smaller price tag ... I found it in Orion. It does work well and is long-lasting and smells great too. I will be staying with this and leaving the more expensive brands for others from now on ... why waste money when there is a viable and wonderful alternative!
    The price, the deodorant properties.
    Nothing

Olly

OllyBrisbane

Deodorant Magic

My deodorant was purchased initially in regards as a cheap alternative to Mitchum that I normally use...It say on the Orion label 48hr protection..And to my joy it actually does...It works very well and drys beautifully..Great find!! I shall be buying many more times.Well priced and works as advertised...much gusto!!...
    effective 48 hrs...inexpensive..nice mild soft scent
    nothing at all

Useless

I ran out of deodorant on a trip and decided to not waste too much money, buying this deodorant as a replacement. However, I regretted it during the first day as it did little to prevent sweat. There is a slight smell at the beginning that was pleasant nor repulsive. And as mentioned by the previous reviewers, it took ages to dry and made me uncomfortable. Again, it did nothing to stop the sweat nor the smell. And a deodorant that can't even fulfil it's purpose is useless and a waste of money.

Who ever is reading this review, I advise you not to buy it.
    It was cheap.

GraB
    GraB

Found out I was allergic to this (persistent cough)

Deodorants & Body Sprays

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Never again

Silly me decided I would cut costs and give this one a go. Never again! What a waste of money. It smelt horrible and did nothing to help with my sweat. Also irritated with my sensitive skin. I would give this product zero stars if i could

cheap

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

simonefish

simonefish

Terrible

Like the other reviewer, I bought this because of the price, knowing that Aldi products can be a bit hit and miss. This is a miss. I bought the one for sensitive skin as I can't stand strong scents, and it does smell fine at first, although it definately has a scent. It only works for a couple of hours though. Then the smell of the product mingles with the sweat smell and it's awful. All my clothes smell for the first time in my life. Definitely do not recommend.
    Cheap, has a sensitive product
    It's really not very effective at all.

than4

than4

Terrible

Zena

Zenaasked

Hi ,is Orion long lasting protection has Aluminium in it Content???

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

Has Aldi removed the Orion Sensitive Body Sync, permantly?
    I have had bad rashes, from so many "sensitive" deodorants, but have found Orion to be the best one yet.
    No rash and lasts all day, even in high heat.
    I hope that it comes back, very soon.

Hi Lorraine,

Aldi store in Keilor Downs does not stock the Orion Sensitive Body Sync roll-on on the shelves any longer. I have not enquired about it with any staff member; however, there is a new roll-on on the shelves and it isn't for sensitive skin. This happened also a few months ago with the Lacura hand cream, which once again was an excellent product, and when I followed it up I was told that Aldi does not stock it any longer.

ayen

ayenasked

how to order the orion deodorant?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryDeodorants & Body Sprays