Oscar Neo DA-1200

Oscar Neo DA-1200

MPN: JU-OS-1200-UL-AU-RD
See the Best Juicers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oscar

Super happy with my new juicer

Super easy to use and clean
I make vege Juices every morning.
So much fun and so tasty.
I make a mixture of carrot, apple, celery, beetroot, cucumbet, ginger and more. I am so happy I finally got it.

Purchased in April 2022.

Tracey V.
Tracey V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I just opened this and used it for the first time and it is better than I imagined

I just juiced a large amount of carrot, celery including leaves, bok choy, yam bean, cabbage, broccoli and an apple. All worked perfectly and quickly and the juicer was surprisingly easy to clean. I have only owned it for fifteen minutes I admit but so far I am astounded with how great this is. Definitely worth the expense.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $529.95.

Vitality 4 LifeOscarSend a private message

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for the great feed back. Keep up your juicing :o) What an interesting mix you are doing, I bet it tastes fabulous. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at support@vitality4life.com Regards Bec

The juicers leaks juice

It leaks when I make juice... in the grinding chamber.
It is not easy to clean and maintain. It is harder to clean than the previous model.
We make healthy juices.
We would use it more if it worked better.
We make fresh juices about once a week. Keep making improvements...

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Angela Kochanski
Angela Kochanski

Review collected in partnership with Oscar

Since the purchase and use of my Neo I’ve seen significant improvements in my autoimmune symptoms.

Juice from machine is clear and not frothy. Fresh and delicious. Kids love consuming their veggies from it. Quiet and easy to clean. Entire family of 7uses it daily! Great value for money! Love it more than my thermomix as that constantly gives me troubles and the warranty on this machine gives peace of mind. Has helped decrease our meat consumption and overall food bill for a family of 7

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Lorena
Lorena

Amazing juicer. The quality of the juice is second to none.

Very happy with the juice I get from the juicer. It’s not too loud...extremely easy to clean and assemble / disassemble. I use it a couple of times a week and juice all sorts of vegetables and fruit including fresh herbs. The juice is vibrant and delicious even my kids who are fuzzy eaters love the juices! Great way to get greens into them :)

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Review collected in partnership with Oscar

Love my juicer - need cleaning advice from tumeric and carrot stains

I love the juice. Neo isn't very loud. The strainer, rotating piece and plastic hopper have stained from turmeric, carrot, & spinach even after scrubbing hard straight after in soapy water. I use it daily and make 2 x 500mls carrot, turmeric, ginger, baby spinach, cucumber, parsley & celery. Loveeeeeeeeeeee

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Mandy Smith
Mandy SmithNew South Wales

Loving it so far.

So far we are very happy with the result we get from juicing, Havent had a chance to practice using it for the other uses.
The machine is so much quieter than our other juicers over the years. Its easy to clean and maintain. We use it everyday for our morning veggie juice.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Review collected in partnership with Oscar

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My Neo DA1200 works Turmeric shots like a pro

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Vitality 4 LifeOscarSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Anna.The tumeric shots sound amazing ! Also great tip with the lemon to help break up the tumeric residue. Happy juicing and I am sure you will be flu-free for the winter ahead. Thanks again, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Anna

Hi Oscar, thank you for your response, when turmeric crop is ready will set up business and give you an update ;)

Fabulous juicer

Love the product, easy to assemble and to use. Also very easy to clean without too much hassle. Very healthy way of consuming vegetables and fruit. The pulp I give to the chooks. Love the machine. Brought my Oscar Neo through Vitality 4 Life and was delivered fairly quickly. Glad it was held at Post Office when I wasn't home to collect it.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Find out how Oscar Neo DA-1200 compares to other Juicers

Problems with strainer cracking.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Matthew
MatthewHunter Region, NSW

Magnificent Juicer

The juicer is very quiet yet extremely powerful - it juices through tough vegetables without pause. The juice that it produces is first rate and it is easy to clean. The staff at Vitality 4 Life were pleasant to deal with and very knowledgable about their range of products and provided excellent advice. The item shipped quickly. I didn't receive the set of ceramic knives that were advertised with it but they weren't why I purchased the juicer anyway. I highly recommend this juicer and vitality 4 life.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

juanita smith
juanita smithFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product love it

use it every day and it is awesome, easy to use and to clean and looks great on the bench especially in red. the juice is perfect and the waste goes to the chooks or into a meatloaf. When we going camping i take it with us as is easy to transport and very light.

Date PurchasedAug 2016