6Oscar Neo DA-1200

4.3

14 reviews · Statistics

79% · 112 · 14%

Noise Level
See the Best Juicers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Drew_Turk
Drew_TurkNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Excellent just not Perfect

I'm not an astral traveler so I do boring stuff, mostly almond milk and veg juices. I don't do grasses no one's ever heard of or exotic legumes. What I can tell you is, this does a bloody good job of sorting the juice from rest. The only let down is juice filter which tends to crack after prolonged use. It's a poor design in that it is already pre-stressed in manufacture so when the screw is driving the solids into it, it comes under increased outward pressure (and that's what squeezes the juice out). What it needs is a band around the outer cone and then, it would be perfect. Other than that, I love my Oscar Neo and I'll sing its praises all day. Show details
Mike42
Mike42QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Eva S.
Eva S.

Super happy with my new juicer

Super easy to use and clean
I make vege Juices every morning.
So much fun and so tasty.
I make a mixture of carrot, apple, celery, beetroot, cucumbet, ginger and more. I am so happy I finally got it. Show details
Tracey V.
Tracey V.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

I just opened this and used it for the first time and it is better than I imagined

I just juiced a large amount of carrot, celery including leaves, bok choy, yam bean, cabbage, broccoli and an apple. All worked perfectly and quickly and the juicer was surprisingly easy to clean. I have only owned it for fifteen minutes I admit but so far I am astounded with how great this is. Definitely worth the expense. Show details ·  1
Angela Kochanski
Angela Kochanski2 posts

The juicers leaks juice

It leaks when I make juice... in the grinding chamber.

It is not easy to clean and maintain. It is harder to clean than the previous model.

We make healthy juices.

We would use it more if it worked better.

We make fresh juices about once a week. Keep making improvements...

Show details

Elisa
Elisa

Since the purchase and use of my Neo I’ve seen significant improvements in my autoimmune symptoms

Juice from machine is clear and not frothy. Fresh and delicious. Kids love consuming their veggies from it. Quiet and easy to clean. Entire family of 7uses it daily! Great value for money! Love it more than my thermomix as that constantly gives me troubles and the warranty on this machine gives peace of mind. Has helped decrease our meat consumption and overall food bill for a family of 7

Lorena
Lorena3 posts

Amazing juicer. The quality of the juice is second to none

Very happy with the juice I get from the juicer. It’s not too loud...extremely easy to clean and assemble / disassemble. I use it a couple of times a week and juice all sorts of vegetables and fruit including fresh herbs. The juice is vibrant and delicious even my kids who are fuzzy eaters love the juices! Great way to get greens into them :)

Tania Kamau
Tania KamauSydney

Love my juicer - need cleaning advice from tumeric and carrot stains

I love the juice. Neo isn't very loud. The strainer, rotating piece and plastic hopper have stained from turmeric, carrot, & spinach even after scrubbing hard straight after in soapy water. I use it daily and make 2 x 500mls carrot, turmeric, ginger, baby spinach, cucumber, parsley & celery. Loveeeeeeeeeeee

Mandy Smith
Mandy SmithNew South Wales3 posts

Loving it so far

So far we are very happy with the result we get from juicing, Havent had a chance to practice using it for the other uses.

The machine is so much quieter than our other juicers over the years. Its easy to clean and maintain. We use it everyday for our morning veggie juice.

Anna
AnnaNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts
Jessica
Jessica

Fabulous juicer

Love the product, easy to assemble and to use. Also very easy to clean without too much hassle. Very healthy way of consuming vegetables and fruit. The pulp I give to the chooks. Love the machine. Brought my Oscar Neo through Vitality 4 Life and was delivered fairly quickly. Glad it was held at Post Office when I wasn't home to collect it.

Melinda Taylor
Melinda Taylor
Matthew
MatthewNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Magnificent Juicer

The juicer is very quiet yet extremely powerful - it juices through tough vegetables without pause. The juice that it produces is first rate and it is easy to clean. The staff at Vitality 4 Life were pleasant to deal with and very knowledgable about their range of products and provided excellent advice. The item shipped quickly. I didn't receive the set of ceramic knives that were advertised with it but they weren't why I purchased the juicer anyway. I highly recommend this juicer and vitality 4 life.

juanita smith
juanita smithQLDFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great product love it

use it every day and it is awesome, easy to use and to clean and looks great on the bench especially in red. the juice is perfect and the waste goes to the chooks or into a meatloaf. When we going camping i take it with us as is easy to transport and very light.