Outdoor Connection Bedarra

Outdoor Connection Bedarra

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect for 2

As first time campers we were a little apprehensive setting up but found it fairly easy (the online video really helped). Had rain and wind first night but tent stayed completely dry inside and it withstood the windy conditions with no issues. Had no problems with mozzies or insects getting inside. We are very impressed with
quality and would highly recommend this, particularly to a couple, perhaps if more than 2 people id have gone with the 3 room version. We are getting the optional front side panels for our next trip to give us additional area we can set up a table outside with protection from wind. Cant fault this tent for newbies to camping

7sistasDarwin

Love this tent!

GeoRiderVictoria, 3825

Awesome

Scott

Scott

Fantastic features and high quality tent

I spent a long time looking for a tent. I read a large number of reviews, but it was the Outdoor Connection tents that rated the best for water protection. I also liked the fact I could stand up completely in this tent (I'm 5' 11").

This proved to be the most invaluable feature to consider, given the first camping trip taken in it, ended up being a weekend of torrential downpours. The tent stayed dry...in fact our friends ended up ditching their tent and spent the night in the second room of the Bedarra.

I highly recommend this tent for a couple looking for some extra space with high quality fabrics and features and a high water proof rating

It's on the pricey side...but you get what you pay for.and this is good quality

MT2211

MT2211asked

What is the weight of the poles if they are in a separate bag? Rottnest ferries have a per bag weight limit of 20 to 22kg... which means the Brampton and Bedarra are too heavy unless we put the poles in separate bags.

7sistas

Sorry I have no way of weighing poles. You might be better to direct this question to an outlet such as Snowy’s which is where I purchased my tent from. They are very helpful and answer very quickly. Find the Bedarra tent on their website and ask directly from there. You never know, someone may have already asked this question and you’ll find the answer.

Richie

Richieasked

Is there a build in flyscreen between the two rooms so if the front of the tent is open flys and mozzies cant get into the bedroom zone can?

GeoRider

Yes there is, it's a large "D" door that is both solid and fly mesh.

Get an answer from our members and Outdoor Connection representatives