Outdoor Creations

Outdoor Creations

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thinking outside the box!

A very personable service. David and his team really endeavor to be innovative and solution oriented without the pressure to go beyond budget. The business name genuinely reflects the business!

Landscape Design/Plan

We built our house and wanted a nice yard, but had absolutely no idea what we were doing. We contracted David at Outdoor Creations to put a plan together. He was really helpful...gave good ideas, we weren't really thinking of drainage and other things, but he was good. The garden is a work in progress but we are sticking mostly to the plan and its 90% there. So, would I recommend? Yes, the plan is very useful, the ideas were good, and the final design is looking really good too. He's a pretty chatty guy, I quite liked him, he was crazy about gardens and I like it when someone's passionate about what they do. Cheers. Colin