Outdoor Kitchen Works

Outdoor Kitchen Works

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A. Amante

A. AmanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality product

I am happy with the deal I recently got from Outdoor Kitchen Works. I wanted a good quality outdoor custom made kitchen and they delivered. These guys know what they are doing. Speaking the service team they helped me get exactly what I was looking for.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

P. Tan

P. TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STAY AWAY

Jans

JansSydney, NSW

Blackmail people for good reviews, broken promise after broken promise, still waiting 5 months later

Dom.

Dom.

Good quality kitchens

The kitchen is of good quality material, all parts were delivered and upon assembly i found some parts to be of wrong size but the issue was quickly rectified. Any components that were not 100% were gladly swapped over.
I now have a great looking kitchen in my Alfresco.

Nigel

NigelMelbourne

Do your homework- Very stressful experience.

I purchased an outdoor kitchen from Outdoor Kitchen Works quite a while ago and never received the entire kitchen. The parts I did receive were damaged. After months of ringing daily, I gave up. It was causing too much stress. Do your homework on this company. They have previously operated as Outdoor Designer Living. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying.

Terrible. As the others have said, Stay away at all costs.

Amazing kitchens

I was really happy when I bought my kitchen from these guys. Everything was really smooth, I would recommended them to everyone!!

Posh.K

Posh.KRockbank

Delivered as promised

Kitchen arrived after some miscommunication about delivery and they resolved it , delivering after hours over the weekend . Product quality looked excellent, as described in photos and now can’t wait to try it out ! Thanks

Long time coming

UPDATE: After 5 months I have finally received 99% of the materials required for the kitchen. The kitchen actually looks really nice and the aluminum cupboards look of sound quality. I am happy with the kitchen, I just wish there was better transparency and communication from the beginning.

INITIAL COMMENTS: Lie after lie is all you will get with this business. Goods left today is another lie they like to feed you. I have received my benchtops and cabinets but no draws, fixings, doors etc. Looks like I will be commencing legal actions against these people.

waiting, waiting, waiting

EDIT : OKW are now suggesting that my payment is under dispute (that is that I have not actually paid #eyeroll). I am now working with through the appropriate legal pathways to rectify this issue with them. I will update again when I have more information.

Ordered from OKW in the first week of August 2018. I paid $4K in full up front.

It’s now 11 weeks later and still nothing from these guys except excuses.

order at your own risk

Michael

MichaelAdelaide

Long wait from what was told. And still no bbq

I have purchased a kitchen from outdoor kitchen works.
The kitchen had arrived after numerous problems dealing with them. They have yet to deliver my bbq which is now going on 5 months and get told I will be sent the details then nothing all the time.
Do not buy from this company. They are to hard to deal with yes the kitchen did arrive wrong to start with needed extra bits, benchtops are of GD quality but still no excuse for all the effort. I have now engaged a third party to sort the matter. If there was a negative star rating i would hit the highest one.

Dominic

DominicGold Coast

Cheap kitchens with an amazing look

These kitchens look so impressive. Everyone that comes over comments on how great they look. Couldn’t find anything like this - stone bench tops, undermount sink, pull out faucet that has LED light when turned on, push open doors with LED lights and are soft close, and a bar fridge.

The product arrived quickly, however, I did make a mistake with the delivery address by accidentally putting my parents address instead of my own, but Elizabeth helped and paid the additional fee to the delivery company for me. The service was also awesome. Thank you so much for that :)

I would highly recommend these kitchens.

Quality product for price

Quality of outdoor kitchen was excellent considering the price. Initial delivery very quick. Some items were missing from the initial delivery (including instructions), however; the missing items were eventually delivered (albeit some items took a little longer to finally arrive). Elizabeth was very helpful, and manged to get things sorted out.

Peter T

Peter Tmelbourne

great kitchen at affordable price

these guys provide a quality product at a good price, the kitchen looks good, comes with quality stone, weather proof cabinet doors and little nice touch extras like hinges with lights, sink, etc. Looking forward to hosting great bbq's on this kitchen come summer!