Outdoors Online

Outdoors Online

1.0

This site is a scam!

Do not order anything from this company/site! They do not send merchandise ordered and they do not allow you to reach them to inquire about it… Chat line, phone line, email, etc. are never responded to! They also do not give you a refund! They ought to be arrested and thrown in jail!

This is a scam but continues to advertise on Facebook

You will never get your product or your money back from this company. They delete your negative Facebook comments and block you. This is a scam for sure. Started out as Camping and Fishing Outlet. Now showing as Outdoor Online. Shame on them. Placed an order in January 2016 for Metal straws from an ad in Facebook. Never received the straws. Contacted customer service but all they could say was there was a problem with PayPal. We didn't even use paypal for this purchase. Got no product or our money back. It is now 2017 and looks like they are still at it. Same story different year.

Charged me but never delivered

Charged me on 12/15 - two yeti cups - never delivered and they will not answer phone or reply to chat or text.

Going to call credit card company and refuse to pay. Loser company.

LW1Fort Lauderdale

I'd give zero stars if I could

Outdoor Online aka Camping and Fishing Online

Must be a Scam. I today notified my Credit Card Company they never delivered the item. Ordered Dec 10. and tried calling each day and emailing alone with trying their Chat. Also tried contacting them via Facebook.. but no the site is gone. Just DON'T order anything. They will not answer and did not send my item I paid for. But... Visa did refund my money.

I was scammed also

I placed my order on December 12th and never received my order either. Like everyone else I had tried their online chat, email and phone number with no response. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. It is my understanding that maybe this company has filed bankruptcy!

jb12

jb12Turtletown tn

Feel that I have been taken

I order a christmas gift on December the 5th. I got a confirmation email saying my order was received, and my money was taken out. Here it is December the 27th and I still haven't received my order. I have placed numerous phone calls and emails, and have even tried the 24/7 chat support. everyone please beware and stay away from this site. I believe that I was taken for a scam.

Audra L

Audra LWalden, NY

Same experience as all others listed here

Placed an order in early December with assurance that most orders arrive within 10 to 15 days. Money was taken from my account immediately, and then no correspondence since, despite me trying every avenue like everyone else has said. Not even sure if this is a real company at this point. Definitely got taken...

Do Not Buy From This Company-Scam

Do not order from this company, big scam! Have not received order, they don't answer phones, emails, 24/7 live chat".

Find out how Outdoors Online compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Still can't get ahold of anyone

Ordered last week of November. Haven't received my product or any information about it. Starting to think this is a scam and will be contacting my credit card to get my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

Horrible Service

I put in an order on 12-5-2016 and I have heard nothing from this company and as mentioned by others here and I have tried every avenue they provide Chat, E mail and Voice mail to no avail. I think there is a major issue here and that this company maybe a scam and if not a scam at least a horrible company to do business with.

KCBMissoula

Buyer Beware!!! This Is A Scam

I ordered 3 yeti ramblers with accessories and never received the product. I sent multiple emails with no response, left daily voicemails during their supposed opens hours 8am-5pm EST and not one call has been returned, I attempted their 24/7 live chat I can't even count how many times only to get their "we are busy call or email us" message. This site is completely fraudulent and a total rip off DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I am in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card company and will do everything I can to get this site shut down. Thanks outdoor online for setting me up to have 3 of 4 people come to my house for Christmas and not get their presents because you are a bunch of con artists!

Awful And Unresponsive!!!

I placed an online order on December 8, 2016. I received my order confirmation email the same day, but have never received anything else from this company. They drafted money from my account the very same day as my order, but my order says "still processing". I have sent several emails, called and initiated online chat, all to no avail. I will be going to my bank TODAY to start the process of getting a refund. Do not order from this company!! It appears by all accounts to be a scam!

Horrible service

I've seen that he's responded to people... I also have purchased an item with a confirmation but no shipping information. Why is the website still up and making transactions if you are shutting down??!! My wife unfortunately will probably not receive her gift by Xmas. Ordered before the 10-15 days for shipping notice. Also no return emails or messages.

Awful service - wish I had read the reviews first

Ordered on November 30th. Cannot get response back - order still says "processing". I ordered 2 Yeti tumblers. Have emailed, left messages, tried to initiate "chat" - I now just want my money back. Worst experience yet in ordering online. Do not order from this company!!

MoJo

MoJoOhio

Terrible!!! WORST experience online!

I placed an order over a month ago! Never received it! I have emailed them multiple times! I have tried calling several times and can not actually reach ANYONE! I had ordered things excepting to get them for Christmas gifts. I can not even get someone from the company to respond to me about my purchase! BAD customer service. They can't respond to my email in a months time but yet they email specials EVERYDAY! :(

Horrible service!

Ordered over a week ago, no update can't get anyone to answer or returns my calls/ emails! Needed this gift for this weekend but clearly it won't be here! Very upset! Contacted my bank today, def. will be disputing this processed payment. Seems to me as if company didn't make it and the owner is simply living life off our payments

Horrible customer service, item still hasn't shipped

Do not order from this company! They don't ship items, don't answer emails, phone calls, or chat requests. All I want is a refund, but nobody will respond to any of my efforts.

Autumn

Autumnasked

I wish I had seen this before I ordered. How many of you have been refunded?

Deb
    Deb

No refund here and it has been a year. Not that it's a lot of money but it adds up. They are continuing to take people's money. Their website was just created in Nov/Dec 2015. The only hope is enough people get the word out.

Don
    Don

U used Visa. They are refunding my money. That's the Scam... it's not a lot of money. Many will just let it go. So sad.

LW1

Still no refund. Having my bank get my money back for me.

Jessaasked

I am in the exact same boat. How exactly do we get reimbursed? Is outdoors online refunding our money?

KCB

Hi Jessa, I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. There should be a phone number on the back of your card that you can call. Make sure you have your order #, date of the transaction and any other information handy when you call as that will help your case with the credit card company. If you made the purchase with your debit card you will need to contact your bank and fill out a dispute form. It does take some time for the credit card company and banks to dispute the charges and get money back but it's pretty obvious that this isn't a legitimate company so hopefully we will all get our money back and this website will get shut down!! Sorry this happened to you to.

Jessa

Thank you! I'm just glad I found out in time to go out and buy other gifts before Christmas. This has been so helpful. What a disappointment though. Merry Christmas!

cindy

cindyasked

This company is a COMPLETE SCAM !!! Ordered Dec. 8th, 2016 ,tried every way to contact them ( Chat, email, phone) .. to no avail..No response at all .. They have my $$ , I have no product ( Christmas Gifts) .. Where can we report this scamming company? How do I get my $$ back? Anyone have any luck ?

CVMama
    CVMama

Cindy,
    I went to their website and opened chat then waited 45 minutes for someone live. Once a rep came on, I explained I ordered on Dec 8th, had no products or a shipping confirmation email and that I just wanted to cancel my order and my money refunded. She apologized, cancelled my order and I got a confirmation email a few minutes later. The next day, I got an email that my order had shipped the same day I chatted with her. Today, I checked my bank account and my refund was in. Just be persistent and you can get what you want and need! Hope this helps!
    Melissa

Mike
    Mike

I gave up and contacted the better business Bureau after trying all of the above for 2 weeks. I then contacted my bank and they have a form you should be able to fill out disputing the charges