3.2

60% · 32 · 40%
Brand Manager for OVERDRIVE Racing Office Chair? Claim your listing.

Tommo
TommoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Overdrive Apex gaming chair

I bought this chair for my 13yo son. It was easy to assemble. Like others have said some of the screw holes are slightly covered by the seat material. It is easy to fix by pulling material up a little when first putting screws in. I am wondering if those saying it is wobbly have put the seat/gaslift on the wrong way. I did this and it was like a rocking chair. I looked and saw I had made a mistake (it is clearly marked to show which way is front - I just didn't pay attention. This is my fault) The chair is really sturdy since putting it back together correctly. It was packaged well with all pieces in bubble wrap or cardboard. He is very happy with it and it is comfy to sit in. I paid $199 including delivery. I purchased it via eBay. Show details
Strogger77
Strogger77South East Queensland, QLD

Buy a concrete block as it will be just as comfortable

Received and assembled chair as a Christmas gift for my teenage son.
After less than 15mins use he swapped it for his old one just due to how uncomfortable this overdrive gaming chair is.

Disappointed with quality and comfort, save your money and avoid Overdrives gaming chairs.

Ps; contacted overdrive selling agent (Kogan) and was told that as the chair was used I am unable to return. Show details

sheree l.
sheree l.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Fantastic Gaming or Work Chair

The most comfortable office chair I have ever bought
Amazing value for money
Ergonomically comfortable with emphasis on back and neck comfort
Very easy to assemble
Can also be used as a gaming chair
blackphilip3 posts

Badly made chair, just terrible

Trev
TrevBowral9 posts

Stylish and comfortable office chair

Easy to assemble, has gas lift and GT-6 wheels . Swivels 5 -360 degrees. The chair is very solid and stable and is made of long wearing mesh and PU leather. Good stitching.

Lucas

"When I received my chair its was packaged very poorly was simply thrown into a box with very little care and protection. All parts are the cheapest possible. The PU leather is puckered and loose and looks very bad. all stitching is crooked and unsightly. This chair is worth around $100 only if you pay any more than that you will be very unhappy. Actually, I do not recommend you buy this chair, it is terrible." - Reviewer

Just received my Overdrive chair... 1 hour to "construct" as some of the screw holes did not align. Box was rather dodgy with bits thrown in to put chair together. Once "constructed" it feels wobbly like it will topple over. Will be contacting Mydeal.com.au and asking for compensation or return. Will need a new box as I do not trust this one to be able to handle the chair being returned.

Lucas

Brand Manager for OVERDRIVE Racing Office Chair? Claim your listing.