Oxy 10 Vanishing Cream

Oxy 10 Vanishing Cream

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oxy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Oxcy 10 cream

The chemist recommended this cream for my son it clears the pimples very quickly. It really is good, wish we had known about it sooner, having oily skin he has had alot of problems with pimples even surgery. I always have a spare one for him and tell other people about oxcy 10.

Purchased in January 2021 at Star Discount Chemist for $15.

Ease of Application
Mum of Four
Mum of Four

Really, really effective

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Acne SeverityModerate
RLau
RLauSydney

Cause Severe Allergy!

The OXY vanishing cream caused severe allergy. When I applied it, my skin became very dry and itchy, soon my under eyes area swollen. I have never been allergic to anything before this... Do NOT recommend.

Purchased in December 2018.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Acne SeverityMild
RGM
RGM

Bleaches clothes and fabrics on contact - beware!

It didn’t clear any acne, but it managed to bleach my pillow case when I went to sleep with it on my face, and ruined towels when washing my face later on. Also found it bleached neck of my shirt as I had put a bit on a pimple on my neck. What is it doing to your skin if it is bleaching all it touches?!

Acne Treatments

Find out how Oxy 10 Vanishing Cream compares to other Acne Treatments

Ellejay
EllejaySydney

Great

I had a few stubborn pimples, and had been using a doctor prescribed cream but was looking for something a little cheaper. Overnight, my stubborn pimples have shrunk. My skin is a little itchy the next day so I don't think I could use it twice a day, probably every second day would be more than enough. Great value for money and worth a try.

it's just unbelievable

I read the reviews on this site and went to buy Oxy 10 in chemist warehouse. I can see the result of acne starting to clear away within 2-3 days, I would recommend to anyone that have severe acne. I used to use a cream call " Epidou gel " but it didn't show any improvement. Glad that i found this product
colourless , quick reaction
just dry out the skin a little bit, but, it's good

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

wow it works

my doctor recommended this product to use on our 11 yr old son who has pimples and we were struggling with other products to get them under control. when initally we were using the 5 we didnt get the same results as the 10. easy to apply and you dont require much to go along way, doesnt cause any tingling to our sons skin and he finds it easy to pack and use when staying at his mates place overnight. his skin didnt dry or go flaky after use and we found pimples disappeared by the weeks end and our sons confidence had grown.
great product value for money despite the tube beign small is goes a long way, effective and reliable results
can be expensive but it does go a long way