OZ Cleaning Solutions

OZ Cleaning Solutions

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OZ Cleaning Solutions? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Carpet steam cleaning

Jas was fantastic. Very professional, great value and fantastic service. Was very happy with my whole of house carpet cleaning and he did an excellent job. Would recommend to others.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Overall good job. Just one thing we weren't happy with

We had our carpets steamed cleaned on Friday the 2nd of July.
Over all a good job was done, but unfortunately we have one fault.
The two adjoining rooms, the door was left shut so now you can clearly see where the carpets have been cleaned and the mark that was left un cleaned.
He could of just opened the door so a little annoyed about that.

Tina Cole
Tina ColeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tiled Roof & Window Cleaning in & out

Very happy with the work conducted the cleaner was friendly efficient and did a great job.
I have used them before for gutter cleaning also and I have been very happy with their services. I would recommend them and use them again. Their pricing was very reasonable. They quoted me a price and stuck to that price.

AKD
AKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windows and gutter cleaniing

Have used Oz Cleaning Services quite a few times now. Very happy with the service - its easy to organised, the representatives are friendly, efficient and do a great job. Would recommend Oz anytime.....

Greg mad
Greg madGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classic double the price on arrival scam!

Dishonest technician

The technician came and gave us receipt before he started his job. When he finished and about to leave with his car, we were honest enough to let him know and pay but accidentally gave him $55 more. Of course we cant prove it when we called him because they asked us to pay cash. Count before you pay because even if youre honest with the technician, he isnt. Only if we could pay with our card and able to leave a record :/

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loyal and happy client

Tile and Grout looks like new after Oz Cleaning attended our property 2 weeks back. Last year i got my carpets cleaned with them. They were fantastic that time and they were fantastic this time as well. Their cleaning impressed not only me and my family but our friends as well who visited us. We got this cleaning done with an intention to impress the buyers as we are planing to sell this property, now we are expecting to get little bit extra money for sure. Surly Oz Cleaning for my next cleaning requirements.

Amazing OZ Carpet Cleaning

Great Service with reasonable charges. Hassle free. There were really bad stains on my carpet, and I left the guys after handing over the apartment keys. When I came back, to my surprise carpet was immaculate. Thanks to Oz carpet cleaning.

Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service.

I had my carpet cleaning done by them. Highly professional and excellent quality of work. Great service at an affordable price. Highly recommended it for your cleaning solutions. Good service

Jack N.
Jack N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive service

Had a dog urinated on my carpet. Oz Carpet Cleaning team got all stains and smell out. Carpet looks like new again. I called in the morning and they managed to get my carpet steam cleaned in early afternoon and it was all dry in 3 hrs time. Do not take your chances with other companies, go for these people.

kunnu12
kunnu12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got carpet cleaned yesterday with this company. Very professional, punctual and efficient staff as well as service. My carpets looks and smells so fresh. Loved it. Go for their service you will not be disappointed.

Best carpet cleaning

Fantastic job guys. I have never got my carpet this much clean before. It’s look like a new now thank you guys...

Best service

Great deal for carpet cleaning with best work carried out by professional technician,more than happy to recommend to everyone ,thanks to oz cleaning who did fast and fantastic job for us.

Ash
AshMelbourne

Best Service at Best Price

3 rooms and a hallway special covered 35sqm for only $66. They helped me with same day service. Very punctual, affordable and easy to deal with. Keep up your great work. I will definitely recommend your company to friends and family.

Rob
RobMelbourne

Great people to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Professional people. Technician was very polite, helpful and highly efficient. Great dealing with Oz Carpet Cleaning entire team. Definitely recommend to everyone and I would be using you guys all the time for all my future cleaning requirements.