Oz Trampolines Summit Round 10ft

Oz Trampolines Summit Round 10ft

Happy with my purchase

I have 3 young boys that are very happy with their new trampoline. The only negative was that we received half the boxes and had to wait a few days for the rest to arrive.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Chantal for your review. We are pleased your 3 young boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Kendarl093

Kendarl093South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing trampoline, great quality

Easy to assemble with great step by step instructions, high quality materials, amazing bounce and loads of extras that can be added. The safety net definitely puts mind at ease and the 200kg weight limit means the whole family gets to get on together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $599.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Vanessa hughes

Vanessa hughesCentral, TAS

Years of fun to be had

We love the 10ft trampoline we got for our twin toddlers. They love to bounce and now have loads of fun on it while I get to relax watching them. And now when their cousins come to visit they will have something to play on.
It was nice an easy to assemble and the instructions were easy to follow. The only problem was the anchor points. We couldn’t screw them in the ground and hammering made them bend. So we had to cement them in. Maybe make strong ones for harder grounds.

Purchased in May 2019 for $699.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Vanessa for your great review. We are pleased to hear the twins are enjoying the trampoline and hope their cousins have fun with them as well on the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Dave

DaveGold Coast

Perfect Christmas present

What an awesome present for my 2.5year old girl!! She has played on it every day and I'm happy to say it's stable, strong, and has a great entrance system with no sips which avoids having openings to fall through. The no zip entrance system was originally the main reason we first brought the trampoline as it is one of the first things to break, also young children just don't close them. So far I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Dave for your review. We are happy that you daughter and family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Love our new Oz trampoline

We love our new trampoline, at first we were not looking forward to putting this together but found it very easy on Christmas Eve

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Christy for your review. Great to hear you put trampoline together easy. We hope the family have many years of fun. Happy bouncing.

What a great trampoline

What a great trampoline looks great in our backyard my kids love it he’s of fun I’ve had other trampolines over the yrs and this is by far the BEST definitely worth every dollar I don’t think I would of brought another one if I didn’t come across your site these are just awesome.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased your kids are loving it, and looking good in your backyard.

Excellent. Great for Small backyards

We purchased a 7x10 oval trampoline for our kids Christmas present. They are the only company we could find that sold an oval shape that would fit in our yard.
Wow what a great company to deal with fast delivery to Adelaide and at the time free delivery.
Our kids 8 and 4 love it. It’s big enough for them both, very sturdy and well made.
We are very happy with our purchase.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the kids are loving the oval trampoline. We offer free delivery all year round.

Brendan

BrendanMildura

Great Trampoline, the kids love it!

We purchased this trampoline as an early Christmas present for our boys, and its great! The kids love it, and with a high weight limit it's nice to join them in the fun. It was easy to assemble, with no hassles at all. It's nice and sturdy, and the anchor kit is very handy in the windy days. I was really happy to not see a zipper in sight, the tunnel entrance is so much better. I would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone looking.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. It is good to hear all the family is using the trampoline.

Love the trampoline, struggled with assembly

The trampoline is fantastic, but the assembly was much more difficult than expected, and the instructions were not as clear as I had hoped. There were some outdated ideo instructions eg from when the entrance to the trampoline was a zipper, not the new style. In the end we got there but it took days. Very speedy delivery, and hours of fun.

MrsTods

MrsTodsBrisbane

Amazing and Super Fast Delivery

So super happy! Have been looking for a oval/ rectangle trampoline for months. Our kids love it and can’t stop jumping and playing on it, not to mention us Adults love a good jump on it too! We received the trampoline within days of buying! Awesome product, awesome service and awesome company! Happy to recommend to anyone! You won’t be dissapointed with your purchase..

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the great review. Pleased it turn up straight away and all the kids and adults are loving it.

Mosto

Mosto

Great quality and design

This trampoline is one of the best I have ever had or been on.
I have 3 kids and myself on it at one time and it can hold us fine. We purchase the basketball hoop and waterspays as extras and there worth every penny.
My kids get on it every day and they have a great of a time and the entrance to the trampoline is way better then the ones with zippers because the kids are in and out all the time to fetch the ball.
When I put the trampoline together the instructions where easy to follow and it went together really quickly.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Lots of family fun is what trampolines are all about. The extra's basketball hoop and watersprays are always a great hit when playing.

Arrived earlier than expected, great service, kids love it!

Kids are aged 7 and 9 and usually 2 children use it at the same time. It is Very safe because it does not have any wind impact where we have put it. We are 100% satisfied with this purchase

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased the kids are having a fun and a safe time.

Questionable

QuestionableBathurst

Highly recommend this trampoline!

After doing a lot of research on trampolines, we are very glad we decided on the Oz Trampoline Summit.
Pros: Free postage to anywhere in Australia - much cheaper than many other trampoline companies; very strong and sturdy trampoline; higher weight rating than many other trampolines which means us adults can have some fun too; bonus features (came with a bluetooth speaker plus all the safety gear required.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are please the whole family are having fun on the trampoline.

Best thing we ever bought our kids!

Our 2 boys ages 9 & 4 have been enjoying this for the past 4 years. I definitely believe it helped our youngest develop balance, strength & coordination at a much earlier age. The best thing for burning off all that energy. We have had so much enjoyment from it & it still looks like providing many more years of fun. Great value. Also when our zip broke (sun damage) the entire net was replaced no questions asked. Great customer service.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. Great to hear the boys are still having lots of fun on the trampoline. Our team is always happy to help.

mummy wants a happy girl

mummy wants a happy girlAU

10 foot round..best investment ever

After 4 years our trampoline is still going strong. About to buy a new net due to the top being ripped by the kids bit otherwise one our best investments. Hours of fun for everyone including me. Has stood the test to the Queensland heat, would highly recommend not trying to build it Christmas eve in the sun though.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the whole family is still having fun after 4 years.

Best Gift Ever

We have two daughters 3 and 7. This is their most loved gift. We wanted a trampoline that was safe and reliable. We have had it for over 4 years now and couldn't be happier. Customer service has been exceptional over the years we have recommended OZ trampolines to so many friends and family.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the children are still loving their gift. We think customer service is very important. Keep jumping.

Rayleen

RayleenGordonvale

Awesome quality

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the whole family are still having lots of fun on the trampoline. Keep jumping.

AndyL

AndyLAdelaide

Solid, safe and great lasting trampoline

We have had this trampoline for close to 2 years now. Our kids use it every day, and it looks just as good as it did on day 1 (including the safety net). relatively straight forward in putting it together. We have the roof on. the top, which keeps leaves off (and the mosquitoes out to a certain extent), and in summer we put a tarp over to provide shade also. Can't recommend more.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for a great review. It is great to hear that kids are happy to play outside every day. Also good to hear the roof is doing its job.

Great trampoline and OUTSTANDING customer service

Excellent trampoline, made with quality parts and very safe. Our children are 8 & 6 and love it!! I am also VERY impressed with the quality of service Oz Trampolines has provided. From purchase, add on extras (Basketball ring), right through to replacement of a faulty zip (zip was old design which has now been modified and replaced on new models). Well done Oz Trampolines and thank you for the great product and service!!!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and glad you and the children are enjoying the trampoline and basketball ring.

Perfect, awesome service!

Hey there. Ordered the mat on the Wednesday morning and it turned up Thursday lunchtime. Can't get better than that! Great product and well made. Springs, tool and mat all well packed in the box. Fitted a treat, installed today and kids are bouncing again. Again, that is perfect service!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Pleased to hear it arrived promptly and kids bouncing again.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews