Oz Trampolines Summit Round 14ft

Oz Trampolines Summit Round 14ft

Toni

ToniAustralian Capital Territory

Best trampoline and service!

I bought this for my granddaughter because Ive bought a trampoline for my daughters from oz trampolines and Ill never buy from anyone else. They are so awesome and the trampolines are the best on the market. Best price and last. I couldnt be happier and I cant wait to see my granddaughters face on Christmas morning when she sees her very own, beautiful, massive and amazing pink trampoline! Thank you oz trampolines for making it so easy to purchase my trampoline, track the postage and it arriving when promised. Im so happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $749.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Great sturdy long lasting trampoline

My 12 year old daughter lives on this trampoline! She practises her dance routines on it and gymnastics and it has been sturdy, safe and reliable. We live in a very windy spot and our trampoline flew off. Despite a 100m fly to the park, the main parts of the trampoline were undamaged and Oztrampolines were very fast in their support and delivery of the spare parts. Thanks!

Purchased in November 2017.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ruth for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you so efficiently with spare parts, as we pride ourselves on customer service. We hope your daughter, family and friends continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

S s.

S s.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome trampoline

The trampoline arrived quickly. Fantastic instruction booklet with easy to follow pictures and written instructions. Love the bonus 'just in case' kit with spare parts. Purchased for 16 year old daughter for fitness and relaxation. She also uses it as a chill zone for reading or stargazing. The 200 kg weight capacity means it can take at least 2 teenagers. I feel safe and confident with this trampoline as it has so many safety features. I like that it does not have a zip opening. The pink really brightens up our yard. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $749.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that your daughter, friends and family are enjoying the trampoline. The pink is a lovely bright colour. Happy jumping.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Much loved birthday present

It arrived very quickly and the instructions were very helpful to put together. Both boys use it everyday 13years and 11 years often together because it’s big enough and very sturdy.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Katrina for your great review. We are please to hear the boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Christmas present delight

The trampoline arrived promptly with all the parts intact and was quick and easy to put up. Our boys, aged 8 and 10 have played on it every day since Christmas. Although it is a bit squeaky, it is sturdy and safe. The ladder is a nice touch to help the smaller cousins get on.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the boys and their cousins are having a great time on the trampoline. We suggest that you tighten the frame T pieces and screws and this may help with the squeak. Happy jumping.

Bombproof

Fantastic trampoline. We live in a very windy area and despite regular winds of 25 knots+, our trampoline has weathered the storm.
We had a significant wind event a few months ago whereby it was upturned and blown around 10metres from it's location. Not even a bent pole by the time we righted it back up and it has continued to serve our kids (and the neighbourhoods' kids) with so much fun.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive review. Great to hear it weathered the storm. Keep jumping.

Lots of fun

Whether it’s our 1 year old granddaughters, our my adult children or even me the trampoline is lots of fun. It’s complete enclosure makes it easy for us to play together on it safely. Love how sturdy it is. Highly recommend it to anyone. Only drawback is putting it together but with the help of the u tube video it was put together in 6 hours

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the whole family is having fun using the trampoline. Play safe and keep jumping.

Dale

Dale

Awesome Oz trampoline

We have had this trampoline for 4 years, ordering was easy and prompt, customer service was great. I really appreciate being able to buy spare parts for this trampoline as over time with some hard core use some parts have deteriorated, it is great to be able to replace and repair to extend the life of the trampoline. My boys and their mates really enjoy this product.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great the hear the boys and their mates are still enjoying the trampoline.

Janene

JaneneBrisbane

14ft pink trampoline

It’s was bought for my 2 year old daughter 6 years ago & is only now starting to show weather ageing.
She loves using it on her own or with brother/sister.
Sometimes mum/dad even get on with her.
It’s very safe & stable.
I’ll be back to purchase other stuff to go with the trampoline & to update the netting & pads.
Very happy with this product, delivery & customer service.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for such a positive review. Pleased to hear the whole family is enjoying the use of the trampoline.

Happy parents

Happy parentsBlacktown

Kids love it - won’t get the off

The kids and us love the trampoline. The safety of the side nets, mats and protection of the roof have my kids on it all day. It is their little fun hide away. The service and speed of delivery was great. Installation instruction meant my wife and I had it up in no time. Looking for a good quality and durable outside trampoline, We have had ours for about 10 years and with the durability and replacement/upgrade options it has seen 5 children use it and still enjoy it now. You can’t go past Oz Trampolines for a great product

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for great feedback and kids still enjoying.

Fred

FredBrisbane

Value in paying a little more

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and glad to hear your kids are enjoying their Oz Trampoline :-)

3 yrs thrashing from advanced gymnastic routines n still going strong!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear positive feedback about our customer service team and it sounds like your trampoline gets a great work out!

Great product and great help with spare parta

We got our children the 14 ft summit for Christmas and after 2 weeks had a huge storm and the tramp was damaged. After speaking to the oz trampoline people they help straight away. It was quick and they were so helpful, sending us our part at no charge, only postage. I would defiantly recommend an oz trampoline to people

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Chu, thank you for your review. Glad we were able to help out and hopefully your family will enjoy many years of fun on their trampoline!

Marnie

Marnie

Saves my sanity

Purchased this for my 4 kids to burn energy 3 years ago and with the amount of abuse the trampoline cops I really am amazed it still stands! The mat itself is so durable, we were watching a storm from our verandah and seen a dinner fork that was left in the yard get struck by lightning, it flung up and landed straight into the mat of the tramp..I panicked thinking it will need to be replaced but oncloser inspection the weave was able to be pushed back in place!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Marnie - thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear our trampolines survive lightening strikes!

The Andos

The AndosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and a quality product.

This trampoline is a quality product. First purchased in 2014 and then in 2016 we purchased another one to have at the grandparents residence who live in the country. The best respite toy ever. The service both times was quick and went without any hitch. If you are disappointed in the cheap, "mass produced to a price" trampolines that need replacing every 4 years and you are looking for quality that doesn't break the budget; as well as being able to update your accessories and add new accessories to your existing product then this is the trampoline for you. Our 17 year old son who has autism still likes his trampoline. This was his 5th trampoline in 15 years.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

What a great review, thank you so much! We are glad to hear your son is still enjoying trampolining :-)

Jumping Joe

Jumping Joe

Fantastic quality 12 months on.

We have had our trampoline (14ft) for 12 months. We live at the beach in a sub-tropical climate. We used the extra safety pegs to keep the trampoline firm in the ground during storms- and they worked! The trampoline is in fantastic shape- no signs of rust or wear and tear. I'm so glad we opted for a quality Australian trampoline rather than a cheap import from a chain store that you see being thrown out a year or two later. Our children are 11 and 12 and they love this trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that the trampoline is still being enjoyed by your children.

kitzy

kitzyWimmera, VIC

Perfect trampoline for the Aussie backyard!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. Your son sounds like he is still having a great time playing and learning while on his trampoline. Keep jumping.

Poor quality trampoline shade roof

Good trampoline, terrible ladder

Trampoline is very well made, good bounce, and will last years, very good material used. Kids love it. One big issue is trampoline is rated to 200kg and the ladder is not, probably only good for 60kg, collapsed under my weight getting off, spent a week off work after dislocating my shoulder. Would suggest beefing up ladder clamps for older jumpers if planning to use this for fitness

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Joel thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We are glad you are happy with your trampoline. If we can be of any assistance regarding the ladder please contact us.

VIC

VICAdelaide

this is perfect

Good size, execellent quality, easy to assemble. We had it for 5 months and no problems at all !!!!!! Our daughter loves it because she can jump higher than on other trampoline we bought from BIG W and it didn't discolour from the sun like other trampoline. thank you OZ TRAMPOLINES

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad your daughter is enjoying her trampoline. Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future :-)

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Macie

Macieasked

please answer fast! How do I screw in screws of the trampoline if I don't have a drill??!!!!? Please help! The screws don't go in that far.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Macie - if it is the screws there should be a small screwdriver supplied with the screws. If you are referring to the bolts, you may require a 10mm spanner if you do not have a drill. If you require further assistance please call 1300 393 004

RyanE

RyanEasked

Hello,
Have you got any price discounts (particularly the 12 or 14ft round) expected between now and Xmas?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We offer a 5% discount for online orders but other than that our prices are constant throughout the year

Catherine

Catherineasked

Hello, I am considering purchasing a 12 or 14ft tramp, however I am concerned that as a single mother, I may not be able to shift it easily when I need to. How heavy are these? Thanks

Hi Catherine,

It does take 2 adults to pick these 12ft and 14ft trampolines up and move them. While the weight is evenly distributed, it is just not possible to move by ones self. You do want to avoid dragging the frames across the ground. We do have Wheel options available for purchase which are placed under the leg of the trampoline on opposite sides to help you move them by yourself but these wheels are not ideal on soft ground so please be aware of that.

Buff
Buff

We have a 14ft tramp and usually get my 11 year old son to help my wife and me shift it, just to distribute the load more evenly.

Jenny
Jenny

Hi Catherine. We have the 8ft trampoline it does require 2 adults to move it but easily movable.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives