Oz Trampolines Summit Round 6ft

Oz Trampolines Summit Round 6ft

Check the mat size

Amazing customer service and quality. I unfortunately thought 6ft meant, a 6ft mat (didn't check the measurements ) and have ended up with a $400+ that won't last my son a year. Bugger! Oh well fantastic quality so should re sell for a good price.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $430.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Estella for your review. We hope your family enjoy. Happy jumping.

Susan

SusanBrisbane

Love this trampoline

We have had this trampoline for maybe a year now and my son is now 4. He and his friends absolutely love this trampoline. I find it’s a great and safe way for them to burn off energy and have a great time also, no matter what the age. It’s a hit hosting birthday parties also.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear your son and friends are loving the trampoline. Lots of fun at parties.

Rachel B

Rachel BPerth

Fantastic Quality

Fantastic quality trampoline for our little kids (and is adults might it add), the higher weight limit is great as it allows us to play on it with the kids. It feels sturdy and the added colour is nice to look at.
The website did state allow 90mins but it took my hubby nearly 5 hours to put together so if you or your partner isn’t very handy like mine maybe hire somebody haha!
Overall though it is amazing and can see that we will definitely get a few good years out of it

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your fantastic review. Pleased it is being used by both adults and kids.

Bouncing fun! Why didn't I get it earlier! ?

My 14 year old daughter and her girlfriends just love the tramp...I am silly for not getting one earlier. I feel I have already got the value out of it in 5mths. My daughter uses it every day. prompt service, very helpful on the phone. thank you so much OZ Trampolines

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the daughter and her friends are all enjoying the trampoline. Keep jumping.

BJB

BJBAdelaide

Great communication and product

Great communication from the company, I purchased the trampoline as a backorder which was clearly noted in the website and also confirmed to me via email. Arrived promptly at the promised time. Pretty easy to assemble, though the final connection under tension was tough, definitely needed two strong people to make that work. My daughter loves it and I hope to see the whole family enjoy it for the future!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased your daughter and family are enjoying.

Great Customer Service

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased that yourself and your neighbor friends are able to enjoy.

Kids love it

We just added the basket ball ring to our 6ft round tramp and the kids love it, great quality fully recommend these products.the trampoline we have had for 2 years out in the weather and is still going strong.great communication from start to finish with the purchase great work oz trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Mick - thank you for your review, great to hear your kids are loving their trampoline!

Excellent quality. Long lasting. Highly recommend

We have had our 0z trampoline for 2 years now and its still going strong! It is constantly in the qld weather and has no rips fade or wear and tear! Buying this product was the best thing we ever did. Its definitely made for the aussie climate. Cannot fault oz trampolines at all. A have high 5 for product quality! You should be a very proud aussie company!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the great review Kimmy, it is always good to hear from customers who have had their trampolines for a while. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All good until roof is damaged.

Good trampoline, love the roof. Although I understand the roof is not supposed to be used all the time, but when you live in Australia, falling tree branches & sticks are too common, and unfortunately the roof is too easy to be damaged. Will cost me $105 to replace the roof now.

Patrick

Hi, take you point! I just want to suggest you use a stronger material for the roof in the future, it is for sun protection, but when it is sunny, the falling tree branches can damage the roof easily.

6 foot trampoline - perfect for toddlers/preschoolers

The 6 foot trampoline is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers in a small-medium backyard. It comfortably fits two small kids jumping together but the weight limit is high enough that mum or dad can also get in and have a jump with the kids.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great to hear you are enjoying your 6ft trampoline, thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Excellent Quality Great Customer service

Great quality product Long lasting in harsh environment Great kids activity pack, Excellent customer service, Safe and strong netting and safety ladder

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review.

The best birthday gift!!

Our daughter loves her trampoline. She was only 1 when she got it and it gave her the confidence to learn to jump, both feet In the air! She bounces so high now and loves it. The best is being sprayed with the hose from above on hot days! We have had some pretty amazing tea parties in there as well. Love it.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Wow sounds like your daughter really enjoys her trampoline Hannah, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Abb W

Abb WAdelaide

Excellent, simple trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We hope you are still enjoying your trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Very happy with our trampoine, the service and delivery were all impecable

I purchased this trampoline for my two daughters as we have a small courtyard. We received it very quickly and the product matched the description well. It functions well as a trampoline and is safe. After a couple of weeks the trampoline had a hole in the base. It was mysterious as we couldn't understand why or how it had happened. I called the company and explained we had used the trampoline according to the manufacturers details. The customer care agent was very helpful and asked for a photo and then immediately sent out a replacement no more questions asked. I was very impressed with the customer service. The trampoline has been great since. It was put down to a manufacturing fault. I would highly recommend Oz trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Sam for your review. We are always happy to help. Happy bouncing.

Drama free. Excellent service, easy assembly.

I purchased a 6ft round trampoline on a late Wednesday night it arrived early Monday morning. Easy assembly once I figured out there were 2 different sized screws for the base. All up it took 1.5hrs to assemble on my own with the easy to read step by step colour instructions. Looks awesome and solid I will be recommending these guys to all my friends.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Johno for your review. We hope the family is still enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Nick

Nick

Well made trampoline

Purchased a 6 foot trampoline for my son from oz trampolines, very fast delivery which i was suprised at and the trampoline is made better than the cheap ones from the department stores. Overall very happy with it.The instructions could be a little better though. Nice size for small gardens.
Well built
Instructions could be a little better

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Nick. We hope the family is still enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

fantastic quality! My daughter loves it!

I love this trampoline. It's sturdy, has multiple safety add ons that you don't see with other companies and it was a pleasure to put together, Even down to the last spring.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Rhiannon for your review. We hope you daughter and family are still enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Great delivery speed

I ordered a replacement matt and it was interstate delivery and yet I still received the parcel with 48 hours, very pleased with quality of the product and price too, thank you, I will likely be back for more parts as I need them!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Keep jumping.

Swag Cam

Swag CamMelbourne

Boss Trampoline

<3 I'm extremely satisfied with the trampoline. It's the perfect size for my small backyard, great quality and easy to assemble my baby who's almost 9 years old loves it :) delivery came the day after I placed the order. I definitely recommend OZ trampolines it's quality for value <3

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. I hope the family are still enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Leigh

LeighBunbury, Western Australia

I orrdered a 6ft round trampoline online and it arrived promptly. Instructions were clear enough and tramp was constructed easily enough (two person job due to tension on springs). Child was/is very happy and it (the tramp...not the child) seems to be holding up to our quite extreme marine conditions.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Leigh. We hope the family are still enjoying the trampoline. Keep bouncing.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews