Oz Trampolines Summit Round 8ft

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Karl49

Karl49ADELAIDE

5 days later than promised!

5 days later than promised, missed the birthday by 4 days, ordered over a month ago, did everything I could possibly do to have it here on time, absolute incompetence.

Tash

Tash Mid West, WA

Best customer service I have ever experienced!!

Super fast and friendly service. I was even emailed by customer service to make sure I was aware that the trampoline I ordered was on back order and wouldn’t be shipped to me for a couple of weeks (which is super rare of a company to do this). They kept me updated as to when my order would be dispatched. We haven’t set it up yet as it is for our 2 year old for Christmas. We know he is going to love bouncing around on this little beauty. Thank you so much for the wonderful service. Would highly recommend!!

Purchased in October 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are so glad you love your trampoline and have had such a positive experience with us! We really appreciate the time you took to leave us a great review :) We hope he loves his Christmas present :)

Leonie

LeonieDarwin

Fantastic trampoline - great service

Purchased in August 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate your review, and are glad to know that you are having tons of fun on your trampoline!

My kids love it!

This is perfect for my 4 & 2 year old boys. Plenty of space for them to both be on, plus an adult. Very sturdy. We found the entry a bit difficult to put together but the rest of the instructions were pretty straight forward. Also, the customer service was fantastic, one of our accessories was on back order without us realising and they refunded it for us immediately.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive review! We are so glad you are enjoying it.

Excitement plus!

Birthday gift for active 5yr old. Perfect for an extra daily activity to use up excess energy through gross motor development. Every day use at the moment by max. 3 young children. Plenty of room for safe jumping. Easy assemble by 2 adults. Colours are great. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for the great review and hope it will bring a lot excellent fun in the future.

Heidi

HeidiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Customer Service and Product

We have a tiny yard & we wanted a safe & sturdy trampoline for our 4yld. The company was easy to deal with, transparent with order/deliver time frames/ prompt in responding to correspondence.

Purchased in June 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great review and are happy that you liked our service!

Francois S.

Francois S.Northern Region, NSW

Frustrated and disappointed by poor customer service

We ordered the 8ft trampoline from Oz trampolines on 20/06 only to find out it was out of stock but would be dispatched on 30/06 and were categorically assured on the phone that it would arrive on 02/07. It is now 04/07 and, despite multiple calls and messages, we have had no satisfactory response. Repeated calls to the Oz Trampolines helpline to cancel and get a refund are met with "Please leave your details and we will get back to you" and no other help. We are very disappointed and just want a refund.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$600.00.

Truckin_toto

Truckin_totoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic trampoline!

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$545.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive feedback! We also wish you many happy years of bouncing!

Sandhya

SandhyaMonash 2904, ACT

Very good!!!

It’s perfect. I ordered the trampoline after see the review. I’m glad I did. I’m very happy with the quality with the amount I paid. My kids love it. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We are pleased the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic purchase!

Hi, we purchased this from the UK via OzTrampolines website for our grandsons' (4 and 2 years old) Christmas present 2019. Delivery was excellent and kept fully informed via email. Fairly easy to erect by both my son and husband taking around 2 hours or so (on Xmas eve!)...ready for the surprise on Christmas Day. The boys have hardly been off it, as well as their mum, dad, neighbour and grandad!! (but not all at the same time!) We may well purchase a cover for it at a later date but all in all an excellent purchase and well recommended.

Purchased in December 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Sharon for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear all went well with delivery and installing. We hope the boys, family and friends continue to enjoy their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Imanant

ImanantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product - delivered as per description

We bought the product via online purchase in Dec19. Product was delivered quickly with all the attachments as per the description. The assembly instructions and the videos available online made assembly a breeze. Our 5yo and her friends loved it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you lovely review. Great to hear you happy with the trampoline and the family and friends are loving it. Happy jumping.

Mike

MikeSouthwest, VIC

Easy setup, safe and hours of fun

We set up the 8 foot pink trampoline in our double door garage, leaving us with plenty of room for our home gym, bikes and her toy car. It was easy to set up and certainly needs two people to do it.

She loves it and hours of fun already for her and best xmas present for her. Having it in garage gives her all year round access. The soccer goal at the bottom was a nice extra touch and I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Physical store for A$500.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mike for your great review. What a great idea to have in the garage. We are happy you are all enjoying the trampoline with soccer goal. Happy jumping.

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

Purchased in October 2019 at .

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great family trampoline

Purchased this trampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. The web site even had people you could call on to set it up - which I did and he was fabulous. Very happy kids. Happy parents.

Purchased in June 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Christine for your great review. We are pleased to hear that the kids and parents are all happy with the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Best last minute birthday purchase for our 2 yr old

We made a last minute decision to get a trampoline for our child's 2nd bday. We were worried it wouldn't arrive on time but we were so pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery giving us plenty of time to put it together before the special day. It was fairly simple to put together with 2 people. Our 2 yr old loves it so much and we feel it is sturdy and safe. They are able to get up and down independently using the ladder. Our yard is fairly small but we have found the 8 foot is still big enough for them to enjoy jumping around. Such an easy purchase.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Steph for the positive review. We are pleased to hear the birthday present is a hit, We hope your family enjoy it for many years. Happy jumping.

Liz

Liz

Very good and fast delivery

2 year old loves it, fast delivery. I love the opening not having a zip or valcro as it is safe. My mat had some paint transfer where it appears to have been folded prior to fully drying and when contacting the company nothing was done about this, this is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review. Otherwise a great product I'm very happy with. Assembly instructions could have been a little more clear to understand.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Liz for your great review. We hope the whole family continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Great quality and safe

We got this for our sons for Christmas. It is so much sturdier than our last trampoline and the net looks like it will last a long time. The kids love the numbers on the mat so they can play jumping games on it. Would recommend to all of my friends

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the boys are enjoying the printed mat and making up games with it.

Tammie M

Tammie MHunter Region, NSW

Great service and fast delivery

We bought this trampoline for our daughter (2.5yo) and for us to be able to also get on and bounce with her and it works fantastically! We love the option of having the higher weight limit which allows us to create great memories with her, unlike the competitors who dont go above 100kg. It was easy to put together and is very stable. The customer service was fantastic and was delivered in less than 3 days after purchase!! Our daughter is obsessed with trampolines and so now is in 7th heaven. Thank you OZ Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the review. We are please that the adults are able to jump and play with the child in our trampolines. Family fun is very important.

Sue M

Sue MAdelaide

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery

My son has been using his trampoline for years, we have replaced the mat and springs in October 2018 after many years.
Perfect fit and excellent quality, I am sure he will have many more years bouncing!!
The parts ordered were delivered in two days and in excellent condition.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear your son is able to continue his fun on the trampoline.

Kelly ABairnsdale

Nearly 4 years old and still going strong!

We are all still seriously happy with our kids trampoline. Nearly 4 years old now and still going strong! An extra child on it now too and they both love the numbers game on the mat. Thank you Oz Trampolines, we're very happy with our investment and have recommended you to our friends and family too :)

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the whole family even the new members are still having fun. The printed mat is lots of fun with the numbers.

Kelly A

You’re welcome. Thanks again :)

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews