6Oz Trampolines Inground 12ft Round

Ease of Assembly

Crystal K
Crystal K15 posts
  Verified 12ft Round

So easy to order, came super fast and had installed in an hour after hiring a little digger

My child is 10. Her and all her friends have enjoyed it. I was worried being an inground that the bounce would be compromised but it’s super springy and you can get the best air. Show details ·  1
Valeria Demaio
Valeria Demaio

My grandson loves it

My grandson son is 4. Every day after child care he is on it and sometimes his mum and dad jump with him.
My kids that are 25 and 30 had a trampoline as growing up. The one that I purchased from Oz Trampoline is 100 times safer and stable.
I think every kid should ,great excise. Show details ·  1
Lucy Calder
Lucy Calder

Best purchase ever

Buying an inground tramp from OzTrampolines was one of our best family purchases ever. Kids use it heaps - kids being active in the great outdoors are the happiest! Great quality, great referral to an installer, super easy purchase transaction. Fantastic experience all round. thanks to OzTrampolines from us all.

Fiona Whitehouse
Fiona Whitehouse2 posts

Happy with trampoline

We are very happy with the trampoline & mat. We find the inground trampoline safe & it is used everyday due to its ease of accessibility. We do have an issue however with the black mesh fabric on the inground pads. It has worn very badly over time. We expected it to last a lot longer!!

Rebecca Johnson
Rebecca Johnson

Best Trampoline Ever!

I cannot sing the praises enough for this in-ground trampoline and the half net, the kids absolutely love it, it has great bounce, its east for smaller children to get on and off and visitors are always commenting on hoe great it looks. The best bit for me though is that I don't have to move it to mow. Winner!!!

AngieLou
AngieLouSydney

Love this tramp!

We love this tramp and use it almost every day. It was a decent job to get it installed, but I got some friends around and we dug a hole! It took most of the day, but our backyard is on a slope, would be mush faster with a flat surface. Good bounce, very durable!

Shah
Shah

Trampoline is awesome!!

What a great trampoline! The install was easy and all fit together perfectly!

Trampoline has awesome bounce.

Absolutely loving it!

And the kids Also love it!

Shipping was prompt and service from oz trampolines as always is fantastic.

Highly recommend oz trampolines. The unground option is a must in my opinion.

Cheers oz trampolines.

Tanya
Tanya

Love it!

We are all enjoying our great new in ground trampoline. Even the older kids who had "out grown" our previous trampoline have discovered a new found passion for jumping and tumbling. Tops marks on a great product and excellent service. I would highly recommend this trampoline to prospective buyers. It was a little tricky to put together but my 14 and 15 year olds managed it and felt a great sense of accomplishment when finished. I really appreciated being able to put such a large trampoline in the garden without taking up too much visual space. I can still see my flowers!

Sarah
Sarah

Great product

As we have a small yard we decided an inground trampoline would work best for us. My son doesn't only jump on the trampoline but he can just walk across it as part of the grass or play on it. It was a little tricky to get the frame together but overall it is brilliant.