10x15ft, 8x12ft, 7x10ft

• Ease of Assembly

susanlb
susanlb

Great for the big kids

Miss 10 and Mr 12 love our new Oval Oz Trampoline - it's a great size for them and they love getting out and jumping. It also offers plenty of room for when friends come over - it's amazing the games that they think of when playing.

Ordering, Delivery and Setup was a breeze.

Purchased in December 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Alex Cownie
Alex CownieSouth-East, TAS

A brilliant addition to our backyard!

Delivery was fast and with regular tracking updates. The set-up was a bit harder than expected but with two people we managed it. Worth reading the entire instruction before starting! Now my two kids are jumping and having tons of fun every day and all weekend. The quality is very good and definitely a plus to have the oval shape so they can each use their own "corner". Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in April 2021 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $800.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really hope you are enjoying your trampoline. The corner idea is awesome. Happy bouncing! :)

Jodie D.
Jodie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again

This is the most amount of money I have ever spent on a trampoline and will never do it again. I've had the trampoline for 7 months. It was a bugger to get together and it took three men to do it. The netting was destroyed in 3 months and legs were bent within 4. I've had Kmart trampolines last longer. I bought it during the first lockdown and originally ordered an 8 foot round but they were out of stock. So was offered the oval and had to pay extra for the privilege

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $799.00.

Russell EltonWestern District, VIC

Great for all Ages

Our 12 foot Summit trampoline is amazing and the kids love it ! My 5 kids ages range from 7 to 15 and they all spend time enjoying themselves on the new trampoline..
It is made with quality material made to last! dealing with Oz trampolines was an amazing experience they have great customer service and there response and delivery times are ULTRA fast.
We got the sprinkler upgrade and the kids love jumping in the mist on a hot day I highly recommend getting this feature when you purchase you will not be disappointed

Purchased in January 2021 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $900.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks so much for your positive review Russell! Glad you and your family are loving the trampoline. Enjoy! :)

my son had to have a 6minute jump before the school bus came this morning lol

Kids spend HOURS and HOURS on it!

Perfect trampoline for two budding tumblers/gymnasts aged 7 and 9. There is enough room for them to safely enjoy jumping together or for one to stand at the side watching the other do tricks. Craig and the team at Oz Trampolines provide an exceptional service and answered all the questions we had. The shipping was amazing literally turning up from Vic to NSW in two days. You won’t regret purchasing one of these oval tramps!

Purchased in December 2019 for $899.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your kind words Joanne. We are glad to hear your daughters are loving their tramp. Happy bouncing! :)

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Awesome

Free shipping interstate was great, I was quoted $190 shipping elsewhere.
Delivery was fast, by a great company who stacked each box (all 5) neatly in my garage on a 40 degree day.
Much easier to put together than I was expecting, the instructions were clear and the videos helpful.
Most awkward part was lining the mat up being oval, but that only took a few minutes to work out.
Took 2 people 2.5 hours start to finish to assemble.
The oval shape is great, it fits my garden better but also allows my daughters much more space to do acro tricks.
It’s very sturdy and I’m hoping for years of fun.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are glad to hear you found the installation easy! Hope your daughter loves her trampoline for years to come :)

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter loves it!!

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters Christmas present. She is 2 years old.
The delivery was extremely quick and to set up the trampoline it was very easy!! You do need two people to set up the frame and the mat but it didn’t take long.

The enclosure is very sturdy and safe. We also purchased a shade sail to go over the top which is great.

Highly recommend OZ trampolines as I did lots of research before purchasing and I found them best price and quality.

Only wish I had bought a bigger one!!!

Purchased in November 2020 for $649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are glad to know that you are loving your trampoline! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. Happy bouncing!

My kids are in bouncing heaven!

Overall, we love it! Delivered at record speed for not only 2020 but also Christmas time. Got the weather cover and soccer net as well. Nitpicking, I would say a bit of a snugger mat around the edges would make me happier, but we can teach our toddler proper trampoline etiquette as we go along to avoid the injuries. Thanks Oz Trampolines!

Purchased in November 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $900.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great feedback! We are sorry to hear that you were not completely pleased with the safety padding.

Good quality trampoline

Good trampoline for my 9 year old, fairly easy assembly, great instructions and videos, but still took a bit of muscle power to join frame. Very stable only down side is legs for the netting come to the ground which makes it difficult to drag and move for 1 person.

Purchased in December 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $770.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not totally pleased with your new trampoline. We wish you many years of happy bouncing!

Sophie P
Sophie PGippsland, VIC

Flimsy accessories

Very good, solid trampoline and netting however the anchor kit and ladder feel very brittle and flimsy, and I'm not going to be able to put my trust in them and am currently shopping elsewhere for replacements. I would recommend considering fitting the top net poles prior to hoisting the side poles as it can be extremely difficult to achieve when they are up as high as they are (it mentions he last couple will be tight, but the only 2 that went in well (and even then some fraying occurred) were the straight edges. Considering the remainder of the trampoline was put together by myself I would still say it is really easy to assemble with minimal instructions included.

Purchased in October 2020 for $845.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the accessories, and really appreciate your feedback on them. Great job on assembling the trampoline by yourself, and we wish you lots of happy bouncing!

Best one yet

We ordered our new trampoline on Monday and it was here Wednesday! Very easy to understand instructions for a great quality product. Hours of fun to come for my girls.

Purchased in November 2020 at Oz Trampoline for $845.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the great feedback! We love to hear that you found the instructions clear and were pleased with the shipping. Happy bouncing!

Patricia s.
Patricia s.North Queensland, QLD

OZ TRAMPOLINES

Excellent Service - was not in stock when ordered - explained fully when it would be in and arrived previous to expected date.For christmas but oz trampolines advised us to check - all parts there - cant wait to set it up looks very easy compared to others we have completed. All in all a great service

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks heaps for your feedback Patricia! We really appreciate it. We hope you love your trampoline when its all set up!

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Easy assembly, great bounce and great customer service

I have placed a pre-order in which the initial shipping date is right around the time where I am out of town. As I wouldn't want it to sit out in the open for a few days until I'm back home, client service was able to reschedule the delivery date and it was delivered exactly the day after I return.

Assembly is pretty straightforward. Between my wife and I, it took us about 3-4 hrs total to get it up and running.

My kids have played on a springfree trampoline before and they said our trampoline is definitely more bouncy than the one at their friends!

Purchased in October 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are glad to know that you are having such fun on your new trampoline! Happy bouncing!

Mark R.
Mark R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it - easy to assemble

Have set up a few cheaper trampolines in my time that has taken me into late nights (usually Xmas eve!) - this was very easy to set up - only took an hour or so.
Kids love their new trampoline (and my kids are 11 and 12) they spend lots of time on it and are very happy to finally have a decent trampoline in their yard.

Purchased in October 2020 for $850.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great feedback Mark! We're glad that you found the installation easy and hope you are having loads of fun!

Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kids love it!

This tramp took us a couple of hours to put together, trickiest bit was closing the oval, with last piece. ( we had 2 children "helping").
We have a 1 and 3 year old and they love it, and love they can stand on mat and take turns.
Would recommend if looking for oval tramp!

Purchased in June 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for that magnificent feedback! We hope you have lots of happy bouncing over the years to come!