Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

10x15ft, 8x12ft, 7x10ft

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Great product, amazing quick delivery

I purchased this trampoline on Sunday evening and it arrived to my house in Sydney by lunch time on Tuesday. The trampoline itself is great, it seems much sturdier than our old Kmart trampoline and there’s no annoying squeaking.
Both kids (4 and 5) can comfortably jump together and didn’t want to get off it for bed time tonight.
Thanks Oz trampolines!

Purchased in October 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$650.00.

JMac

JMac

Solid trampoline - decent quality

The oval shaped trampoline suits our yard and we are happy with the quality. Disappointed that the instructions didn't match what was sent, and the pictures on the instruction book don't match either, which made putting the trampoline together so much harder.

Purchased in September 2020 at Oztrampoline site for A$745.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We really appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry that you are not pleased with the instruction book pictures, and will look into it. We hope you are having a wonderful time on your trampoline! Happy bouncing!

Amalie P.

Amalie P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product!

I recently purchased the 7x10ft oval trampoline and it is absolutely perfect. It arrived promptly with no fuss. It was easy to put together (the only part we needed 2 people for was getting the first oval part of the frame together - the online video was very helpful with tips for this). Everything else was very straight forward.
The trampoline is the perfect size for my 5yo to have fun in for years to come. Initially I was worried it would be too small but this was the only size I could get due to the space and the oval shape is perfect for giving that little bit more space for play without the added width.
Im also really pleased I added the spray hoses - they will be great for summer.
Overall Im very impressed.

Purchased in September 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$645.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Good job on setting up the trampoline! Thanks for the excellent review and we hope you are having epic fun on your new trampoline! Happy bouncing!

oldman

oldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy!

Great Customer Service from receipt of order and turned up when they said it would. Clear instructions and pretty easy to put together. Obviously it's brand new but impressed with the quality. Kids are 6 and 3 and absolutely love it.

Purchased in September 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you found the assembly easy and are enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing!

Kara spokes

Kara spokesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great trampoline

This is really well built and fits down a narrow space my kids love. My two kids love jumping and have been on it since they got it. Highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent positive feedback! We are always happy to know that you are having so much fun! Happy bouncing!

Oz trampoline 10x15

I have never had a better trampoline. The 10x15 metre trampoline is so springy, being able to help you learn and improve those flips that you have been practising.My brother and I use it everyday after school. I am 12 and my brother is 10. The oval trampoline is very secure with a great protection net. Thank you Oz Trampolines :)

Purchased in June 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$845.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great positive feedback! We are glad to know that you are having so much fun, and great job on some flips! Happy bouncing!

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

love it

The communication from Oz Trampoline was excellent but not available they told me when it would be available and it was delivered the next day
The grandson 4years old has a little one at his mothers but this is WOW as he says and instead of just playing in the backyard now he cannot wait to get on the trampoline but he now realized that Nana cannot do it with him
Absolutely great

Purchased in September 2020 for A$749.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent review! We hope you are having great fun. Happy bouncing!

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Stage 4 Lockdown Purchase!

We cannot fault this trampoline. It was easy, well as easy as a trampoline can be, to put up. The only issues were user error not the instructions at all. Our 2 and 6 year olds love it and spend ages playing on it. We love the fact that a oval trampoline was an option with Oz Trampolines as this allowed it to take up less space in our garden and definitely won us over as a trampoline had never been something we were going to purchase until stage 4 lockdown hit! I have to admit, apart from bubbles, this has been one of the best purchases we made. It was delivered earlier then stated. The pocket entry is great and makes it super easy even for us parents to get in and out. Thanks Oz Trampolines.

Purchased in August 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$645.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent feedback! We are glad to know that the delivery and installation all went well. Hope you are having great fun, and happy bouncing!

Jules

JulesSydney

Excellent service

Purchased in August 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent feedback! Hope your trampoline brings much more bouncing fun over the years come!

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

kids can't stop bouncing

My three kids aged 2, 7, and 9 love the oval trampoline from Oz Trampolines. Just last night, they were bouncing from 4:00 to dinner time! (7:00) They only took breaks to go to the bathroom or grab a snack and even after dinner they went back out to keep jumping! It seems like the trampoline is really stable. one time all the kids and their mum were jumping on it together. The kids were so exited to get a new trampoline that one of them opened all the boxes the day before we were going to build it. those kids are going to jump so high.

Purchased in June 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We thank you for your fantastic review. Hope you are having great fun.

SJS

SJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it and perfect for self isolation! Both children (5 and 11) particularly love a “night bounce” with dad.

The oval shape is great for 2 children or 1 adult/1 child. Love the pocket entry so no need to worry about a zip. Straightforward assembly-definitely required 2 people for some steps

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$550.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great feedback and hope you are having great fun.

rachelle

rachelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids are so happy

Arrived so quick over Easter holidays. Kids love it. Steady, huge and easy to assemble. Glad we went with the big 1.
Kids havnt stopped using it. So happy #oztrampolines was the 1st company to come up in my web search.
Highly recommended for product, cost and also delivery time.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the outstanding review. We really appreciate it. Glad that the trampoline arrived so quickly.

Ben L.

Ben L.Illawarra, NSW

Great equipment and value! So glad we have it

Purchased in April 2020 at OzTramp website for A$699.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for this excellent positive feedback! We love to know that you are having so much great fun on it!

Review collected in partnership with Oz Trampolines

Peter - Victoria

Peter - VictoriaSouthwest, VIC

Amazing, High Quality Trampoline

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$845.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the magnificent positive feedback! We are always happy to help, and are glad to know that you love our product! Happy bouncing!

Tamsta

TamstaVictoria

Get your JUMP ON

I bought this trampoline for my son. I liked the idea of it being oval instead of round as he enjoys doing flips and it gives him that little bit more room. The other big draw card for me choosing this particular company was the following:
1. Australian Company
2. Great service when I phoned the Geelong store numerous times
3. Product arrived quickly - not like other trampoline companies who only delivered 1/2 the product -then blamed the freight company!!
4. The weight rating is 200KGs. Now thats massive!! It means that more than one person can safely go on this tramp at the same time.
Once the trampoline was set up it has been used from day one - very sturdy and excellent quality. I would highly recommend this company and their product.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$649.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the magnificent review! We are always glad to help, and are happy to know that you are having a great time on your trampoline!

Liza2000

Liza2000Sydney

Good trampoline

Delivery was quick. But assembly was a nightmare. Definitely need 2 tall people and a heap of other tools not mentioned in the instructions to make it easier. It took 6 hours to put it together, not 90 minutes.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$645.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the valuable feedback. We are sorry about the assembly problems and will look over the assembly procedure. Hope you have many years of happy bouncing!

Such a pleasure to deal with great service with great product

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines for A$799.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent review! We pride ourselves with our great customer service. We are always happy to know that you are having so much fun on your new trampoline!

Tim H

Tim HIllawarra, NSW

Perfect addition to the new normal (isolation)

Purchased in March 2020 for A$745.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great positive feedback! We are glad to know that you are all having such fun! We wish you many years of happy bouncing!

Perfect for weeks of self isolation! Thanks!

Speedy delivery and easy to put up! Will entertain and burn off lots of energy during self isolation. Kids already tired out and will stay fit and healthy. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the magnificent review! We are always happy to know that we have thrilled customers! We wish you many years of great bouncing!

Seanh

Seanh

Decent looking tramp

Gota really flex the last piece of frame to join otherwise assembly ok.
Good for 2 kids 4 to 8yo otherwise 1 person due to space
2hrs to setup
Can take an adult weight easily

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$600.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive feedback! Happy jumping!