Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

7x10ft, 8x12ft and 10x15ft

Fantastic Customer Service

We just purchased a 10X15 Oval trampoline which the kids love. Unfortunately one of them jumped up and hung off the top, breaking one of the plastic T-Pieces that suspends the net. A quick call re the availability of spare parts resulted in the company immediately dispatching complementary replacements which arrived a couple of days later!
As this was misuse rather than a product failure, we were particularly impressed.
Many thanks
Richard (Perth, WA)

Purchased in September 2019 at Oz Trampolines for $849.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Richard for your review. We are pleased we were able to help as we pride ourselves on customer service. Great to hear the family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge. Add sprinkler for slip n slides! Ages 5 + 7yrs.

We ordered the 10×15 as it was one of few that would fit our rectangular yard yet still be large enough for all the kids in neighbourhood to bounce together. We have a 5 and 7 year old. It is massive. 12 x 8 would have been enough for their age.
Kids love adding sprinkler and making a slip n slide out of it. Loved the spare "just in case extra bits" pack - however we were short one black plastic leg piece - and there were no spares. Over all we are having a great time with it. Can you please send us a spare plastic leg piece?
Thanks!

Purchased in September 2019 for $850.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jane for your review. We hope the family and neighbourhood continues to enjoy the trampoline. Please contact us regarding leg piece. Happy jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it and actually so do i

I was impressed from the start when I called.
The gentleman asked a few questions then recommended the 8ft by 12ft tramp which I got and it was the perfect for the space I was talking about.
Very sturdy construction and love the oval shape.
Everyday the kids come home from school they have a jump then they are ready to do their homework etc.
The only difficulty we had and still unresolved is fitting the rim on top of the safety net.
This does not stop me from highly recommending the well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are please that the family are all enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Carol B

Carol BPerth, WA

10 out of 10

Purchased oval summit for my 15 year old gymnast daughter. Super happy with quality and finish of the trampoline. We had a little bit of difficulty putting it together, but my email to Oztramps was answered promptly and gave me the right advice to complete assembly. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Carol. We are pleased your daughter and family are happy with the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Pilbara Rowey

Pilbara RoweyPilbara, WA

Got the 10x 15 for my 5 + 7 year old boys.

Great product and great service. Wouldn't get the shade cover again- crap plastic clams that slip around the pole damaging the pole covers possibly made by a 3rd party? I used the bungy cords to secure shade and binned the clunky poles and clips. Other than that, awesome.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,050.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We will take your feed back to the design department. We are always trying to improve our products and your feedback is valued. Happy jumping.

Nugget

NuggetAngaston

Amazing Service

Our three children are thrilled with our Oz Trampoline - Ages 8, 13,14.
Easy and straight forward to assembly but the most amazing thing was the service we received.
We live on a rural property and can not get anything delivered to our address but this was not the case with Oz Trampolines....within days it was delivered to our back veranda!!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased the children and family are happy. Keep Jumping.

Ness D

Ness DAvoca Beach

Excellent choice for hours of fun!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great review. Thank you Ness. We are pleased to hear that that whole family are having a great time playing games and doing tricks. Happy jumping.

Still Waiting...

Still Waiting...Emerald

Hours of Fun!

We bought this for our 2yo and 4yo for Xmas, and they really love it. Great quality build, solid enough for us to be up there with them to enjoy the fun too! Delivery was prompt, no issues with parts, instructions easy to follow, assembled really easily, and we’ve had hours of fun with them already!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are please all the family is enjoying your new trampoline.

Grandson loves it

We got this trampoline for our grandson who has autism he absolutely loves it and enjoys playing on it with his brother and sister it’s very safe and sturdy thank you so much for this great product it was pretty easy to set up the frame was a little bit hard to put together once that was done the rest was easy highly recommend oz trampolines

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Glenda for your review. Great to hear all the family is enjoying the trampoline, playing and jumping together.

Great product and service

We experienced great customer service when we did not have the right parts and received a response on Christmas Day apologising and the right part express posted with a gift to apologise for the inconvenience - customer service was excellent. The trampoline itself is very sturdy and very bouncy given how big it is, kids absolutely love it
Delivery also great

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Carissa. We hope you get many years of fun.

Great tramp

I'm happy with quality of tramp and my kids love the sprinlyer accessory and the basketball hoop accessory, But I feel the door set up is so unsafe and badly designed a qzipper would be better ifeel than the current design had I known it might of made me think twice.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Please send us a photo to our email address so we have a look at your current setup and give you some advice.

Best trampoline

We love this trampoline, it’s now 12 months old and gets used regularly by our two children. The oval type shape actually gives them more room to bounce than other round ones we have had in the past. It still looks brand new and will last for many years to come.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jen for your review. We are please to hear it is still being used regularly. Happy bouncing.

Luke

LukeBrisbane

Perfect for narrow yard

My two kids, four and eight, love their new trampoline. Fits perfectly in narrow yard. Was a little tricky to assemble frame by myself but got there in the end in under a day. Well designed safety features, very sturdy frame, excellent weight capacity, plus great accessories to extend functionality. Expecting many years of outdoor fun with this. Overall, very happy.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Luke. Pleased to hear it fits perfectly in your yard and the kids are loving it. Keep jumping.

LJC

LJCLismore

Perfect Trampoline

A perfect trampoline for active kids in a narrow backyard. We wanted a trampoline more than one child could fit on at a time, with a decent weight limit that wasn’t round. This was the perfect match. Such quick delivery and great product! Very exciting and well loved by our family.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased to hear it is being loved by all the family.

Fantastic trampoline for a small place

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mel for your review. Pleased to hear the trampoline fits well into your backyard and the kids are happy bouncing.

Cris

CrisMelbourne

A high quality go-to for my kids every day!

We purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been such a great buy. It's a great size for our 6 and 10 year olds to enjoy and it's long enough that they can try a few tricks. We're very happy with the quality and would definitely recommend this trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Cris. Great to hear the kids are enjoying it and able to do their tricks. Happy jumping.

Tracey

TraceyMornington

Still loving it!

I bought my son an oval trampoline 2 years ago. A friend & I spent a day in the rain (it was for his birthday so had a small timeline to out it together without him seeing it) putting it together.
Two years on & it's still going strong & so far I haven't had to replace anything.
I love the oval shape as it's great when there's 2 kids on there as they each get an "end" to bounce around without being on top of each other.
My son loves putting the sprinkler underneath when the weather gets hot (although it's not great for the water bill)!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Tracey for your positive review. Pleased to hear your son and his friends are still enjoying and bouncing happily.

Didi

DidiHobart

Amazing Trampoline - endless fun

We have had a few round trampolines over the years, however moving house required a change of shape to fit into the new yard. My kids love this - they say it is bouncier and the perfect length for my budding gymnast to practice all of her new tricks. The quality is awesome, easy to assemble and has all the accessories you could ever need.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great review, thank you. We are pleased to hear the kids are loving the oval and able to do lots of gymnastic tricks. Happy jumping.

Lope

LopeAU

Great Trampoline, Excellent Service!

Our kids love their new Oz Trampoline. We decided to purchase the oval shape as it fit better in the area that we wanted in our back yard. The quality of the product is great (much better than a cheaper one we had previously) and it was so easy to order online. All of the details about the product were readily available and it gave me all of the information I needed online. The delivery was so quick. Thanks Oz Trampolines we have some very happy jumpers practicing their new tricks :)

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great to hear this and thank you for your positive review. Here's to many more years of happy jumping and heaps of fun!

So much better than the previous cheap brand we had

We had a 14 foot from the usual place (probably can't name names) in the $200 range. It did my kids well while they were young but they are older and were not able to get a good bounce and now 2 do gymnastics. this summit oval fit into our new yard live a glove where a round one wouldn't and it allows for my girls to practice their gymnastics. We upgraded the springs for a superior bounce.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for your positive review. We're so glad your girls are able to get so much use out of it and to practice their gymnastics. The superior bounce is fantastic and will only get better as they grow. Happy bouncing!

Christine Casked

Summit Oval 8x12ft

Hi, I am very keen to buy one of your oval trampolines, however am put off by the numerous reviews that state clips, zips and matting have all broken really quickly. Have you or are you planning on doing anything to rectify these issues on new models, or if not, are replacements available free of charge when they break? I would be quite upset to spend over $700 on a trampoline if bits break this easily.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for your email, we are constantly upgrading our trampolines to ensure they will last in the Australian conditions, this includes our new released 2018 model that has a tunnel entrance so we no longer need clips and zips that do perish in the Australian Sun. We also have long warranties to cover you for any incidents that may occur and will replace items by seeing a picture by email. Hope this helps in your decision

Christine C

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have actually just ordered one of the 8x12ft models before receiving your reply. Please can I check - will this be the 2018 model, or should I put this order on hold and wait till the new ones are in stock? With the tunnel entrance instead of a zip, does this mean you can't close the net completely? I have a 12 month old who will likely crawl out of a tunnel....

Cecile

Cecileasked

Summit Oval 8x12ft

Hi... will you be releasing a shade cover for the oval trampolines? Looking at buying the 8x12ft. Thanks :)

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

The new roof designs will be here in late September for the round frames. The oval rectangular roofs will be arriving sometime in 2018.

debbie youngasked

Summit Oval 10x15ft

interested in 10 x 15 oval trampoline also wondering if you have a tent for it.
also need a quote on 10ft netting and pads for our other trampoline. and a tent for that one too.
please give a detailed quote
debbie

Hi Debbie,

Sorry we do not have a tent for the oval range.

10ft net - you would need to confirm if it has 6 poles or 8 poles. The price is still the same.

10ft net - $109.00 incl delivery and 2 year warranty.
10ft safety pads - $119.00 Including delivery and a 2 year warranty.

We only have a 10ft Princess tent available in that size - Princess tents are Pink and Purple.

10ft Princess Tent - $215.00 Incl delivery and a 1 year warranty.

If you need a formal quote done, we will need your address, contact number and email address please.

debbie young

I require the netting and pads for a 10ft with 8 poles on it.
I also require an oval 10x15ft complete with the games pack and basketball ring also.
My address is 14 rowe street, katunga vic 3640 my phone number is 0358646073 my email is deb.byoung@hotmail.com

regards

Price (RRP) $849$749$649
ShapeOvalOvalOval
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 200 kg200 kg180 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count86 springs70 springs52 springs