Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

7x10ft, 8x12ft and 10x15ft

Kids love it and actually so do i

I was impressed from the start when I called.
The gentleman asked a few questions then recommended the 8ft by 12ft tramp which I got and it was the perfect for the space I was talking about.
Very sturdy construction and love the oval shape.
Everyday the kids come home from school they have a jump then they are ready to do their homework etc.
The only difficulty we had and still unresolved is fitting the rim on top of the safety net.
This does not stop me from highly recommending the well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)
Thank you Moz for your great review. We are please that the family are all enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

10 out of 10

Purchased oval summit for my 15 year old gymnast daughter. Super happy with quality and finish of the trampoline. We had a little bit of difficulty putting it together, but my email to Oztramps was answered promptly and gave me the right advice to complete assembly. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Thank you for your review Carol. We are pleased your daughter and family are happy with the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Got the 10x 15 for my 5 + 7 year old boys.

Great product and great service. Wouldn't get the shade cover again- crap plastic clams that slip around the pole damaging the pole covers possibly made by a 3rd party? I used the bungy cords to secure shade and binned the clunky poles and clips. Other than that, awesome.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,050.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Thank you for your review. We will take your feed back to the design department. We are always trying to improve our products and your feedback is valued. Happy jumping.

Amazing Service

Our three children are thrilled with our Oz Trampoline - Ages 8, 13,14.
Easy and straight forward to assembly but the most amazing thing was the service we received.
We live on a rural property and can not get anything delivered to our address but this was not the case with Oz Trampolines....within days it was delivered to our back veranda!!

Thank you for your review. We are pleased the children and family are happy. Keep Jumping.

Excellent choice for hours of fun!

This oval trampoline has been the perfect choice for our 3 and 5 year old! We love using it too! The oval shape is so versatile when choosing where to place it in the yard. For us, the 8 x 12ft is great for two children jumping end to end, around the oval and we have comfortably had one adult and 2 children on there too all jumping at the same time. Children can also safely wait to the side of the mat on the blue surround while others take turns doing tricks in the centre! The children have had endless hours making up games and playing together creatively while keeping fit. It really helps come bed time too ;), they are knackered! It was straight forward to assemble, all parts were included and delivery was SO quick! We are now going to buy the sun shade so they can jump all day round without fear of sun damage [as the hats often go flying :)] I love the design of the entrance over other zip styles as children can come and go safely and it will not erode/rust tear as I have seen other brands do. A quality product!

Great review. Thank you Ness. We are pleased to hear that that whole family are having a great time playing games and doing tricks. Happy jumping.

Hours of Fun!

We bought this for our 2yo and 4yo for Xmas, and they really love it. Great quality build, solid enough for us to be up there with them to enjoy the fun too! Delivery was prompt, no issues with parts, instructions easy to follow, assembled really easily, and we’ve had hours of fun with them already!

Thank you for your review. We are please all the family is enjoying your new trampoline.

Grandson loves it

We got this trampoline for our grandson who has autism he absolutely loves it and enjoys playing on it with his brother and sister it’s very safe and sturdy thank you so much for this great product it was pretty easy to set up the frame was a little bit hard to put together once that was done the rest was easy highly recommend oz trampolines

Thank you Glenda for your review. Great to hear all the family is enjoying the trampoline, playing and jumping together.

Great product and service

We experienced great customer service when we did not have the right parts and received a response on Christmas Day apologising and the right part express posted with a gift to apologise for the inconvenience - customer service was excellent. The trampoline itself is very sturdy and very bouncy given how big it is, kids absolutely love it
Delivery also great

Thank you for your review Carissa. We hope you get many years of fun.

Great tramp

I'm happy with quality of tramp and my kids love the sprinlyer accessory and the basketball hoop accessory, But I feel the door set up is so unsafe and badly designed a qzipper would be better ifeel than the current design had I known it might of made me think twice.

Thank you for your review. Please send us a photo to our email address so we have a look at your current setup and give you some advice.

Best trampoline

We love this trampoline, it’s now 12 months old and gets used regularly by our two children. The oval type shape actually gives them more room to bounce than other round ones we have had in the past. It still looks brand new and will last for many years to come.

Thank you Jen for your review. We are please to hear it is still being used regularly. Happy bouncing.

Perfect for narrow yard

My two kids, four and eight, love their new trampoline. Fits perfectly in narrow yard. Was a little tricky to assemble frame by myself but got there in the end in under a day. Well designed safety features, very sturdy frame, excellent weight capacity, plus great accessories to extend functionality. Expecting many years of outdoor fun with this. Overall, very happy.

Thank you for your review Luke. Pleased to hear it fits perfectly in your yard and the kids are loving it. Keep jumping.

Perfect Trampoline

A perfect trampoline for active kids in a narrow backyard. We wanted a trampoline more than one child could fit on at a time, with a decent weight limit that wasn’t round. This was the perfect match. Such quick delivery and great product! Very exciting and well loved by our family.

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased to hear it is being loved by all the family.

Fantastic trampoline for a small place

We purchased the this trampoline about 2 months ago for our three kids. We moved to a house with a very small backyard and had to look for a trampoline that would fit the space. The 7x10ft trampoline fit the space perfectly. The kids love it, according to them its just as bouncy as a round trampoline. Its still long enough that my kids can do some tricks and flips. I'm impressed with the quality. In the past we'd had a cheaper round tramp and this one is noticeably stronger and well made. The net is designed in such a way that the kids can't easily tear it. Also pretty easy to put together. My kids begged me to put the trampoline together as soon as it arrived. I managed to put the whole thing together by myself before my husband got home from work. I couldn't say the same about other trampolines we have had in the past. Overall the kids are happy and I'm happy. I can see many happy bouncing hours ahead.

Thank you Mel for your review. Pleased to hear the trampoline fits well into your backyard and the kids are happy bouncing.

A high quality go-to for my kids every day!

We purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been such a great buy. It's a great size for our 6 and 10 year olds to enjoy and it's long enough that they can try a few tricks. We're very happy with the quality and would definitely recommend this trampoline.

Thank you for your review Cris. Great to hear the kids are enjoying it and able to do their tricks. Happy jumping.

Still loving it!

I bought my son an oval trampoline 2 years ago. A friend & I spent a day in the rain (it was for his birthday so had a small timeline to out it together without him seeing it) putting it together.
Two years on & it's still going strong & so far I haven't had to replace anything.
I love the oval shape as it's great when there's 2 kids on there as they each get an "end" to bounce around without being on top of each other.
My son loves putting the sprinkler underneath when the weather gets hot (although it's not great for the water bill)!

Thank you Tracey for your positive review. Pleased to hear your son and his friends are still enjoying and bouncing happily.

Amazing Trampoline - endless fun

We have had a few round trampolines over the years, however moving house required a change of shape to fit into the new yard. My kids love this - they say it is bouncier and the perfect length for my budding gymnast to practice all of her new tricks. The quality is awesome, easy to assemble and has all the accessories you could ever need.

Great review, thank you. We are pleased to hear the kids are loving the oval and able to do lots of gymnastic tricks. Happy jumping.

Great Trampoline, Excellent Service!

Our kids love their new Oz Trampoline. We decided to purchase the oval shape as it fit better in the area that we wanted in our back yard. The quality of the product is great (much better than a cheaper one we had previously) and it was so easy to order online. All of the details about the product were readily available and it gave me all of the information I needed online. The delivery was so quick. Thanks Oz Trampolines we have some very happy jumpers practicing their new tricks :)

Great to hear this and thank you for your positive review. Here's to many more years of happy jumping and heaps of fun!

So much better than the previous cheap brand we had

We had a 14 foot from the usual place (probably can't name names) in the $200 range. It did my kids well while they were young but they are older and were not able to get a good bounce and now 2 do gymnastics. this summit oval fit into our new yard live a glove where a round one wouldn't and it allows for my girls to practice their gymnastics. We upgraded the springs for a superior bounce.

Thanks for your positive review. We're so glad your girls are able to get so much use out of it and to practice their gymnastics. The superior bounce is fantastic and will only get better as they grow. Happy bouncing!

The trampoline arrived quickly and was easy to assemble with clear instructions. It really maximises the limited space we have in our yard! So happy I kept looking until I found this oval one. The kids adore the trampoline and want to jump on it all day long! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your positive review. We're so happy that your kids are enjoying the trampoline so much. Lots of memories in the making at your place!

Awesome, great trampoline

Delivery was incredibly quick and efficient. Assembly instructions were clear and I put it together on my own without any real problems (the net poles at the end are quite tricky, but once I got a method going it was fine). It's been in constant use ever since - my daughter (and her friends) love it. Highly recommended!

It's fantastic to hear such a complimentary review. We're glad to hear that your family and friends are getting such great use out of the trampoline. Happy Jumping!

Hi, I am very keen to buy one of your oval trampolines, however am put off by the numerous reviews that state clips, zips and matting have all broken really quickly. Have you or are you planning on doing anything to rectify these issues on new models, or if not, are replacements available free of charge when they break? I would be quite upset to spend over $700 on a trampoline if bits break this easily.
Thanks for your email, we are constantly upgrading our trampolines to ensure they will last in the Australian conditions, this includes our new released 2018 model that has a tunnel entrance so we no longer need clips and zips that do perish in the Australian Sun. We also have long warranties to cover you for any incidents that may occur and will replace items by seeing a picture by email. Hope this helps in your decision Oz TrampolinesHi. Thank you for your reply. I have actually just ordered one of the 8x12ft models before receiving your reply. Please can I check - will this be the 2018 model, or should I put this order on hold and wait till the new ones are in stock? With the tunnel entrance instead of a zip, does this mean you can't close the net completely? I have a 12 month old who will likely crawl out of a tunnel....

Hi... will you be releasing a shade cover for the oval trampolines? Looking at buying the 8x12ft. Thanks :)
The new roof designs will be here in late September for the round frames. The oval rectangular roofs will be arriving sometime in 2018.

interested in 10 x 15 oval trampoline also wondering if you have a tent for it. also need a quote on 10ft netting and pads for our other trampoline. and a tent for that one too. please give a detailed quote debbie
Hi Debbie, Sorry we do not have a tent for the oval range. 10ft net - you would need to confirm if it has 6 poles or 8 poles. The price is still the same. 10ft net - $109.00 incl delivery and 2 year warranty. 10ft safety pads - $119.00 Including delivery and a 2 year warranty. We only have a 10ft Princess tent available in that size - Princess tents are Pink and Purple. 10ft Princess Tent - $215.00 Incl delivery and a 1 year warranty. If you need a formal quote done, we will need your address, contact number and email address please.I require the netting and pads for a 10ft with 8 poles on it. I also require an oval 10x15ft complete with the games pack and basketball ring also. My address is 14 rowe street, katunga vic 3640 my phone number is 0358646073 my email is deb.byoung@hotmail.com regards debbie

Summit Oval 7x10ftSummit Oval 8x12ftSummit Oval 10x15ft