5Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

4.2

Jon
Jon
  Fair Incentive Verified 10x15ft

Amazing Trampolines would not recommend anyone else

Trampoline was shipped same day and arrived 2 days later. Communication and Support were amazing.
Instructions on building Trampoline were easy to follow and was up and be bounced on in no time at all.
Big enough for the whole family to jump together or lay on and watch the clouds / and later when they were tired the clouds as well. Show details ·  1
Skiing1
Skiing1South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  8x12ft

Gold winning trampolines

10 years ago we purchased our first Oz Trampoline for our 5 year old son as a Christmas present. We are now on our third one which is needing to be replaced again shortly. My son gives them a big work out and is now an Australian trampolining champion winning gold. He has a large following around the world showing his skills from the back yard and absolutely loves it. We had no idea this was ever going to happen all those years ago. The trampolines have copped a lot of hard work and we would not hesitate to recommend them. You never know what the future holds for your kids.Thank you Oz Trampolines!! Show details ·  1
Kefford D.
Kefford D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive 10x15ft
Oz Trampolines   DM

thank you for your reply, we take negative and positive comments onboard and aim to ensure we improve in all aspects.

Kylie Tolley-fullard
Kylie Tolley-fullardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 10x15ft

Amazing after sales service!

We purchased the 10x15 rectangular oval summit trampoline and our kids love it! It is a great trampoline, good quality and oz trampolines have had amazing after sales service to help us with our enquiries. Not quite as stable as I expected from reading other reviews but with the anchor points that are included it has minimal movement and it is an excellent value for money package. Show details ·  1
Barney
BarneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  10x15ft

Daughter absolutely loves this trampoline

We brought the trampoline for our daughter and she absolutely loves it, forward flips are nothing to her now, we purchased the shade sail and led lights and they are way better than we expected, the price was affordable service was excellent and delivered within a couple of days. I would definitely recommend in buying one of these trampolines for the kids. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best present ever

Kids reakon it's the best present they have ever recieved Show details ·  1
Ken P.
Ken P.
  Verified 10x15ft

Brilliant!

The quality of the trampoline is excellent. Whilst it took time to assemble (definitely easier with 2 people), the time was well worth it.
Customer service was also excellent. They responded quickly and professionally to our enquiries and happily coordinated a faster delivery slot to fit our travel arrangements.
All round, a very good experience. Thanks, Oz Trampolines! Show details ·  1
Sheen
Sheen2 posts
Jackie S.
Jackie S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive 10x15ft

The kids love their new trampoline!

Fantastic trampoline, the kids love the bounce and play on it for hrs. Show details ·  1
Ingrid S
Ingrid SSydney, NSW
  Verified 10x15ft

Oval is the way to go!

Great bounce! Kids love it. (9 &11) Oval shape feels safer and gives more space when my 2 kids are jumping together. Enough space to do a cart wheel. 4 kids even could camp out in the backyard on it one night! Shape also great for learning flips and tricks. Great add on options. Pleased we opted for the biggest size. And I must add - customer service for this Australian company is second to none. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Elki Cugola
Elki CugolaSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 10x15ft

Best birthday present for my 2 & 5 year old little gymnasts’

I got the oval shape and it is perfect for practicing all their gym tricks! I also got the fairy light accessories and cant wait to get the shade, sprinkler and soccer attachments!! The product comes with a great warranty, very sturdy and safe!!
Its enough space for my older daughter to bounce without knocking over my toddler! Show details ·  1
Unhappy
Unhappy2 posts
  8x12ft

Fantastic service, fast delivery to DARWIN!

These guys were consummate professionals, fast response to email, super quick dispatch to meet my tight deadline and got it to Darwin quickly. Only company I could find that offered REAL free freight to Darwin, every other mob advertised free shipping Australia Wide but there was always a exemption for the NT and quotes for freight were in the hundreds. It was easy to assemble and is very sturdy, I am so happy with this purchase I can’t recommend these guys enough! Show details ·  1
amanda s.
amanda s.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this trampoline

So happy with this trampoline. It's a great size was easy to put together although took a few hours and has great bounce.
Delivery was really quick.
If it is for a gift the boxes come with the name on the side and there are lots of boxes
We got this for my children aged 9 and 11 and they will use this for a long time .
There are youtube videos on how to put it together which is really helpful to watch. Show details ·  1
Reilly4
Reilly4Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive 8x12ft

Life Saver!

Awesome trampoline that fits our space perfectly. Great bounce to get maximum height. My kids/teens (10, 12 & 15yr old) love it & are out there multiple times daily which is great having them off screens. All three boys can play easily on it, so the stability & quality is fantastic.
Just ordered the basketball hoop, so can't wait for that to arrive too. Show details ·  1
David
DavidSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive 8x12ft

Wow what a trampoline

Easy to put together, quality materials and the most important thing so much fun for the whole family Show details ·  1

Allyson M.
Allyson M. · Summit Oval 10x15ft

Hi there, we just put up our new 10x15ft oval summit tramp and feel as though there is too much give in the net… when my 10 and 12 yr olds jump ( only 36 and 39kg respectively) and only one at a time it dips down prob a foot or more in the middle… I have querried it with sales and they say it is normal? I expected a little more tension in the springs? Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Jules · Summit Oval 10x15ft

Could you please advise us of whether there is any space between the net and the poles? If not, isn't this dangerous? Julie

Dean G.
Dean G.

Hi Jules
No. The net is attached in a way that it’s very secure leaving no gaps. My girls are loving it!

Jules

Thanks Dean. Isn’t this dangerous if they clash with the pole?

Oz Trampolines   DM

the upright poles have pole padding on them so secure and safe. Oz Trampolines, 1300 393004

Clare d
Clare d · Summit Oval 7x10ft

Hi, considering buying the Oval 7x10ft trampoline, do you think this will be big enough for my 10 and 12 year olds?

Compare all Oz Trampolines Summit Oval listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,099$999$899
ShapeOvalOvalOval
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 200 kg200 kg180 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count86 springs70 springs52 springs