Oz Trampolines Summit Oval

10x15ft, 8x12ft, 7x10ft

rachelle

rachelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids are so happy

Arrived so quick over Easter holidays. Kids love it. Steady, huge and easy to assemble. Glad we went with the big 1.
Kids havnt stopped using it. So happy #oztrampolines was the 1st company to come up in my web search.
Highly recommended for product, cost and also delivery time.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Ben L.

Ben L.Illawarra, NSW

Great equipment and value! So glad we have it

Purchased in April 2020 at OzTramp website for A$699.00.

Review collected in partnership with Oz Trampolines

Peter - Victoria

Peter - VictoriaSouthwest, VIC

Amazing, High Quality Trampoline

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$845.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Tamsta

TamstaVictoria

Get your JUMP ON

I bought this trampoline for my son. I liked the idea of it being oval instead of round as he enjoys doing flips and it gives him that little bit more room. The other big draw card for me choosing this particular company was the following:
1. Australian Company
2. Great service when I phoned the Geelong store numerous times
3. Product arrived quickly - not like other trampoline companies who only delivered 1/2 the product -then blamed the freight company!!
4. The weight rating is 200KGs. Now thats massive!! It means that more than one person can safely go on this tramp at the same time.
Once the trampoline was set up it has been used from day one - very sturdy and excellent quality. I would highly recommend this company and their product.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$649.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Liza2000

Liza2000Sydney

Good trampoline

Delivery was quick. But assembly was a nightmare. Definitely need 2 tall people and a heap of other tools not mentioned in the instructions to make it easier. It took 6 hours to put it together, not 90 minutes.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$645.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Such a pleasure to deal with great service with great product

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines for A$799.00.

Tim H

Tim HIllawarra, NSW

Perfect addition to the new normal (isolation)

Purchased in March 2020 for A$745.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Perfect for weeks of self isolation! Thanks!

Speedy delivery and easy to put up! Will entertain and burn off lots of energy during self isolation. Kids already tired out and will stay fit and healthy. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020.

Seanh

Seanh

Decent looking tramp

Gota really flex the last piece of frame to join otherwise assembly ok.
Good for 2 kids 4 to 8yo otherwise 1 person due to space
2hrs to setup
Can take an adult weight easily

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$600.00.

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Botched delivery ruined the surprise!

Purchased in December 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your feedback. We are continually speaking to our courier and also having more in house training for better customer service to make the experience better for you the customer.

Best Purchase! Kids couldn’t be happier

After measuring up our backyard space and researching different trampoline options for months I finally made the decision to go with the Oz Trampoline Oval Sumit as the measurements were ideal with a long side backyard. Giving it to the kids as a Christmas present we couldn’t be happier with the quality and customer service. Years of fun too come!!

Purchased for A$799.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Lisa for your review. We are pleased to hear all the family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

dne2019

dne2019Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome!

Great trampoline. We opted for the spring upgrade which has proven to be a huge success with the whole family - lots of extra bounce. Installation and assembly instructions were picture perfect and the whole set up was simple as. Trampoline looks great and the kids are loving it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines for A$800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the whole family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Stuart

StuartSouth West, QLD

Perfect trampoline, really easy to put together. Really good quality. Very happy with the purchase.

Very sturdy and good quality perfect for 2 children use at the same time, children are aged between a 6 year old and a teenage, I think more could fit on and still have plenty of room.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$950.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Stuart for your review. Great to hear the whole family are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

PJA

PJASouth West, WA

Very responsive and helpful.

I found Oz trampoline very helpful and patient to deal with. I had a lot of questions and a number of return phone calls to finally select our trampoline. Being able to contact them directly for information and advice was a refreshing experience and won them the business. It made me confident they are there for me if anything should go wrong.

Purchased in November 2019.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer services and always happy to help. We hope your family and friends continue to enjoy your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Paul E.Great Southern, WA

Perfect Christmas gift!

Best choice and purchase for the grandkids ranging from 2yrs to 13yrs they all love it! Heaps of safe fun thanks Oz Trampolines looking forward to more fantastic family times ahead!

Purchased in November 2019 at Online for A$900.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Paul for your great review. We hope the whole family enjoy this trampoline for many years to come. Happy jumping.

Fantastic Customer Service

We just purchased a 10X15 Oval trampoline which the kids love. Unfortunately one of them jumped up and hung off the top, breaking one of the plastic T-Pieces that suspends the net. A quick call re the availability of spare parts resulted in the company immediately dispatching complementary replacements which arrived a couple of days later!
As this was misuse rather than a product failure, we were particularly impressed.
Many thanks
Richard (Perth, WA)

Purchased in September 2019 at Oz Trampolines for A$849.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Richard for your review. We are pleased we were able to help as we pride ourselves on customer service. Great to hear the family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing.

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge. Add sprinkler for slip n slides! Ages 5 + 7yrs.

We ordered the 10×15 as it was one of few that would fit our rectangular yard yet still be large enough for all the kids in neighbourhood to bounce together. We have a 5 and 7 year old. It is massive. 12 x 8 would have been enough for their age.
Kids love adding sprinkler and making a slip n slide out of it. Loved the spare "just in case extra bits" pack - however we were short one black plastic leg piece - and there were no spares. Over all we are having a great time with it. Can you please send us a spare plastic leg piece?
Thanks!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$850.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jane for your review. We hope the family and neighbourhood continues to enjoy the trampoline. Please contact us regarding leg piece. Happy jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it and actually so do i

I was impressed from the start when I called.
The gentleman asked a few questions then recommended the 8ft by 12ft tramp which I got and it was the perfect for the space I was talking about.
Very sturdy construction and love the oval shape.
Everyday the kids come home from school they have a jump then they are ready to do their homework etc.
The only difficulty we had and still unresolved is fitting the rim on top of the safety net.
This does not stop me from highly recommending the well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are please that the family are all enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Carol B

Carol BPerth, WA

10 out of 10

Purchased oval summit for my 15 year old gymnast daughter. Super happy with quality and finish of the trampoline. We had a little bit of difficulty putting it together, but my email to Oztramps was answered promptly and gave me the right advice to complete assembly. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Carol. We are pleased your daughter and family are happy with the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Pilbara Rowey

Pilbara RoweyPilbara, WA

Got the 10x 15 for my 5 + 7 year old boys.

Great product and great service. Wouldn't get the shade cover again- crap plastic clams that slip around the pole damaging the pole covers possibly made by a 3rd party? I used the bungy cords to secure shade and binned the clunky poles and clips. Other than that, awesome.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,050.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We will take your feed back to the design department. We are always trying to improve our products and your feedback is valued. Happy jumping.