Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

MPN: PXCLMK-018

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CamilleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Strange experience at Bunnings

Purchased in November 2018.

Product is used: Occasionally

JenniPerth, WA

Good mower

This is my first battery operated mower. I have medium size lawn. Does the job every time without battery running out. Light and easy to manoeuvre.

Only small negative is that the blades do not cut very clean after a while and the grass blades do get some tears.

Purchased in July 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little mower

Bought August 2019. Very light. Easy to use. Hardest part of the entire thing was assembling the catcher. I have a corner property, it handled gardens and all nature strips very easily. On one battery charge. Would recommend 100%, especially for the ‘older’ person

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Love this mover

bought this from Bunnings and previously i had and Ozito electric mover. had my doubts when i bought this but after using it i have realised this is the best mover. its not expensive either. batter last for good few hours and its lighter than a diesel mover and less noisier as well.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Niran

Niran

Easy to operate, not bulky and great machine

This mover is perfect for my small lawn, easy to carry around and not heavy at all. Operation is easy and smooth. Almost every month is spring, summer and autumn we use it and perfectly fits to our needs.

JaspaBrisbane

Use more often and it will do the job.

This machine is not powerful, so longish grass or very tough buffalo will really test it. For a battery powered mower, it does well enough. I mow more often but that's the trade-off as I refuse to use a petrol machine. My yard is 350ish metres, with some undulation and curved edging, and the side does not get as close as my previous Ryobi which broke after 8 months. Again, that's a trade-off for a lower price point. The batteries have juice let after one full mow, and take under 50 minutes to charge. At this early stage I am very happy and feel I have received a little more than I expected for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Kasey

Kasey

Light to move around

Easy to operate, yous on every day grass, light weight, don't hold much grass has to be emptied quite a bit, but overall an easy lawn mowe, ideal for small front and backyards wouldn't recommend for large areas

Purchased in January 2018 at Aidacare Physical store for $200.00.

Product is used: Occasionally

Josh

JoshMid North Coast, NSW

It’s okay but way way too expensive for what it does

Light and easy to manoeuvre however narrow cutting width cause some issues, the mower tends to bed and dig into lawn causing big brown patches. Lawn is mowed weekly however I’d have to restart this thing at least 10 times in our tiny yard due to it hitting a blade of grass and stalling out. Used this on couch grass which was layed a year ago, would hate to see it on buffalo or grass any longer than an inch or two. The adjustable handle had rusted due to the design of the lock nuts taking off paint. Catcher was large and solid plastic so that was a good point, and also battery lasts and lasts. Finally upgraded to a petrol after a year of putting up with this mower

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

manisha

manishaMelbourne

This is great. works perfectily fine

This lawn mower is very easy to use.
Cost is ok. purchased from bunnings with blower and trimmer too.
Only thing is we need to purchase more batteries as they last only 20 minutes.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Good for small yards but time consuming

Ozito mower that takes 2 x 18V batteries -

Very light mower - super easy to manoeuvre.

I bought 2 add. batteries so between the 4 batteries I cut around 250-sqm of buffalo lawn.

Great if lawn was regularly maintaining but it took me ages to cut lawn if grass was bit longer as it kept choking + buffalo is pretty thick type of grass.

Eventually sold and will be buying petrol mower soon.

Purchased in November 2016 for $399.00.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Better than I thought

Well priced - it cuts grass, has a good catcher AND has a strimmer included - top value.
Lasted well so far, easy start, nice flat finish, job done.
Been totally reliable so far!
Cheaper to buy this than hire a guy to cut your grass once!

Give it a go!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

SamSydney, NSW

I love it

Date PurchasedJun 2014

T H

T HPerth, WA

good but it is expensive

- That model is expensive compare with others
- catcher is large enough to hold
- battery is good for me, can be used to mow 100sqm for two times.
- issue is that if grass is longer, it is choked, I have to change level one after another to do the job.

Just notice, lot of other brands come out with similar price with bigger price as well , example,
https://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-lxt-18v-x-2-li-ion-380mm-cordless-lawn-mower-skin-only_p3381074 (399)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Frank

FrankPerth

Perfect mower, so light and easy to use.

This mower has surprised me. As I am 68 I needed a mower that did not have to be started with a pull handle.
The two batteries are so easy to install and last enough to do my 100 square back lawn and my 100 square front lawn. the catcher is plenty big enough. The mower is so light it is incredibly easy to push. I don't know how I used to manage without it. Batteries only take 30 mins to fully charge.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Battery is garbage!

First full charge lasted 20 minutes. 2nd full charge barely half hr. At this rate i’ll have front and back lawn done by 2019. Grass clogs up blades far too easy. Stop...clear blades area...restart. $250...an electric mower cost a third of price and does same job. $100 more for a petrol mower. Garbage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jen

JenGolden square

This mower is amazing. I bought it because I needed something lightweight, easy to use but did the j

Catcher is plenty large enough as long as I keep on top of it (mowing the lawns). Just did my 1/4 acre and emptied it 3 times. Not sure how often with other mowers? Hadn't done the lawns for 6 months over winter so understandably had to empty many more times when I mowed the lawn then.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Impressed

All round good mower with great battery life and excellent catcher capacity, light large and easy to assemble, stores away easily, and excellent back up service from the sales rep.
Could do with a lower cutting height.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

angifi

angifi

LIghtweight and easier to use

I love this mower for its ease of use. I have a petrol mower, but I found it difficult to start and push around as it was quite heavy. I don't have a large lawn area, so a small power is perfect for me. I love that it is easy to recharge the batteries and I don't have to worry about purchasing fuel. I no longer have to ask my son or husband to mow the lawn, I just get on with it myself, and that's a win for me!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Gym guy

Gym guySydney

Does the job but dont expect wonders

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Gary

GaryHertford

Great value

Easy to handle and light weight cuts pretty good , but perhaps not low enough .
Although I was able to bend the ends of the blade a fraction and it cuts a bit lower , they obviously have it cutting high because it might not be powerful enough, but it works for me and I am very happy with it

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Joy

Joyasked

The mower is too high, is there a way to lower it when it's on the lowest cut already to be able to cut the grass lower?

Sue

No, it only has three levels. I find the lowest one perfect for the nature strips, and the medium one seems just the right height for lawns.

Jenni

The lowest is 25 cm and I use this to scalp my buffalo lawn once a yeat to help prevent thatch build up. The rest of the time I use next level up ...35 cm which works fine for me. Not sure how low you want to mow or what turf you have.

Ronald B

Ronald Basked

Is it ok to wash down around the blades

Jaspa

Hi Ronald. I scrape around the underside, but don't hose it out. It looks like there are air vents from the motor there, so being electric, scraping and wiping is all I would do.

Akash

Akashasked

Will this work on a 100 sqm of thick palmetto or sir Walter buffalo grass?

Sam

I am not that professional to answer this question. But generally what I do if I leave the grass to grow long I start cutting on higher gear ( 3 for example ) then if I need shorter I step down to 2. I believe my backyard is 50 sqm. When the grass is short it just do it in one go. hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives