Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

MPN: PXCLMK-018
See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life
Blake Heath
Blake HeathAU

Excellent little mower for small to medium yards.

This is a very nice little mower. I like how you can use the 'throttle' to slow speed down, if you are cutting over a few stones etc. It cuts very nicely on the low settings and easily lasts long enough for our small to medium lawn. I also have the battery chainsaw so have two spare batteries, if needed. The catcher was tricky to assemble and I don't like the springs used to lower the mower blades, that setup may not last that long before the springs break - so make sure you order some spares. Still, its a very good little mower for the price and I bought it to compliment my Ryobi battery mower. In some ways, I like the Ozito more but the Ryobi has a better method of lowering the blades but the batteries are way to expensive for the Ryobi.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Arnold
ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ozito is perfect for my backyard

My previous lawn mower worked well for 2 years and had issues, went to bunnings and was in warranty, so got the Ozito Lawn mower with 3 year warranty. My backyard is not huge but it does the job. So far happy with the product

Purchased in May 2020 for $109.00.

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

Rechargeable battery makes this easy to use

Ozito is a great reliable brand, i have been using a plug in ozito mower for ages and it was great but the cord was annoying. I decided to treat myself to a new battery one and haven't regretted it, the edger and blower are great too.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Arnold
ArnoldSydney, NSW

want more usage time?

There is a lot of negative about this mower and most of that is the usage time. Well I got good news for all of you. Just buy the 5.2Ah battery, this will increase usage time and also will give you more torque on the motor especially when cutting a tall grass.

Why? Because DC Motors requires more current when it force to do what it can actually does. I notice that in other power tools as well. The higher Ampere Hour your battery the more usage time and more torque.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnnings for $199.00.

eric m.
eric m.Sydney, NSW

great performance for this little monster battery operated mower

This mower has all the power needed is easy to manoeuvre in my medium yard and has a great easy to detach grass catcher. The battery has plenty of power. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Super human
Super human

Ok for a short time

It is a good mower but the catcher is useless,better to have it off and it cant cut really long grass. Otherwise ok for short to medium grass lengths. Lasts about 20 minutes.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

John W.
John W.

Satisfied it's a little beauty in my book. ;)

I bought my lawn mower skin at cash converters for $75 I am quite impressed with it. I have 2 smaller lawns, it cuts them both with ease. I use a 3 amp hr battery. But I can get both lawns cut using the 2 amp hr battery from my ozito x power drill. I got a bargain ;)

Purchased in May 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $75.00.

Jane D.
Jane D.South East Queensland, QLD

It's great for my small yard.

As a single female home owner this battery operated mower is a good solution. I mow my back and front yard and usually have to change the batteries partway through. Yes, it's not as powerful as regular mowers but it gets the basic job done in a small yard without the hassle of petrol and oil.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $389.00.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

What a gem!

Purchased in December 2019 for $199.00.

Gurto
GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Toy lawn mower!!!

This isn't a lawn mower, it's just an expensive cordless you for your kids. It's so bloody small it's a joke, it would take hours to mow a proper size lawn. My mistake I didn't read size/dimensions on advertisement, as I just assumed bring a lawn mower, it world be normal size, boy was I wrong lol. Total waste of around $400!!!

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $399.00.

Camille
CamilleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Strange experience at Bunnings

Purchased in November 2018.

Jenni
JenniPerth, WA

Good mower

This is my first battery operated mower. I have medium size lawn. Does the job every time without battery running out. Light and easy to manoeuvre.

Only small negative is that the blades do not cut very clean after a while and the grass blades do get some tears.

Purchased in July 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little mower

Bought August 2019. Very light. Easy to use. Hardest part of the entire thing was assembling the catcher. I have a corner property, it handled gardens and all nature strips very easily. On one battery charge. Would recommend 100%, especially for the ‘older’ person

Product is used Weekly
Anna1981
Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Love this mover

bought this from Bunnings and previously i had and Ozito electric mover. had my doubts when i bought this but after using it i have realised this is the best mover. its not expensive either. batter last for good few hours and its lighter than a diesel mover and less noisier as well.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Niran
Niran

Easy to operate, not bulky and great machine

This mover is perfect for my small lawn, easy to carry around and not heavy at all. Operation is easy and smooth. Almost every month is spring, summer and autumn we use it and perfectly fits to our needs.

Read more reviews - page 2

charmaine
charmaineasked

We all seem to be asking same question where do we get replacement blade for our mower PXCLMK-018 BUNNINGS CAN'T ORDER FOR THAT ONE i have also looked on OZITO site and they don't have them either. Please help.

Michael W.
Michael W.

Your local Bunnings store can order, just need to head to special order desk and give them the model number of your mower - they will submit a query to support office. On my form it says blade for PXCLMK-418 but I have just fit the my PXCLMK-018 and it fits a treat.

Corey W.
Corey W.asked

Where can you buy the 300mm cutting blade
Bunnings doesn’t seem to have that size available to order

Trevor B.
Trevor B.

I got 2 new blades from bunnings special order desk no problems they are actually 320mm
Cos No 305888708-1

Paul
Paulasked

My starter cord has snapped, does anyone know if you can purchase spares for this? My google searching hasn't worked but I might not be searching the right terms

Bill T.
Bill T.

You can buy stater rope from NY mower shop and cut the length you want

See all Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018 questions

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers
Power SourceBattery (Removable)
FeaturesBattery Life Indicator, Blade Brake, Foldable Handle and Quick-Start Motor
Catcher Type Rigid