MPN: PXCLMK-018

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great little mower

Bought August 2019. Very light. Easy to use. Hardest part of the entire thing was assembling the catcher. I have a corner property, it handled gardens and all nature strips very easily. On one battery charge. Would recommend 100%, especially for the ‘older’ person

Love this mover

bought this from Bunnings and previously i had and Ozito electric mover. had my doubts when i bought this but after using it i have realised this is the best mover. its not expensive either. batter last for good few hours and its lighter than a diesel mover and less noisier as well.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Battery Life
Product is used: Weekly

Easy to operate, not bulky and great machine

This mover is perfect for my small lawn, easy to carry around and not heavy at all. Operation is easy and smooth. Almost every month is spring, summer and autumn we use it and perfectly fits to our needs.

Use more often and it will do the job.

This machine is not powerful, so longish grass or very tough buffalo will really test it. For a battery powered mower, it does well enough. I mow more often but that's the trade-off as I refuse to use a petrol machine. My yard is 350ish metres, with some undulation and curved edging, and the side does not get as close as my previous Ryobi which broke after 8 months. Again, that's a trade-off for a lower price point. The batteries have juice let after one full mow, and take under 50 minutes to charge. At this early stage I am very happy and feel I have received a little more than I expected for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Light to move around

Easy to operate, yous on every day grass, light weight, don't hold much grass has to be emptied quite a bit, but overall an easy lawn mowe, ideal for small front and backyards wouldn't recommend for large areas

Purchased in January 2018 at Aidacare Physical store for $200.00.

Product is used: Occasionally

It’s okay but way way too expensive for what it does

Light and easy to manoeuvre however narrow cutting width cause some issues, the mower tends to bed and dig into lawn causing big brown patches. Lawn is mowed weekly however I’d have to restart this thing at least 10 times in our tiny yard due to it hitting a blade of grass and stalling out. Used this on couch grass which was layed a year ago, would hate to see it on buffalo or grass any longer than an inch or two. The adjustable handle had rusted due to the design of the lock nuts taking off paint. Catcher was large and solid plastic so that was a good point, and also battery lasts and lasts. Finally upgraded to a petrol after a year of putting up with this mower

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Product is used: Weekly

This is great. works perfectily fine

This lawn mower is very easy to use.
Cost is ok. purchased from bunnings with blower and trimmer too.
Only thing is we need to purchase more batteries as they last only 20 minutes.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Good for small yards but time consuming

Ozito mower that takes 2 x 18V batteries -

Very light mower - super easy to manoeuvre.

I bought 2 add. batteries so between the 4 batteries I cut around 250-sqm of buffalo lawn.

Great if lawn was regularly maintaining but it took me ages to cut lawn if grass was bit longer as it kept choking + buffalo is pretty thick type of grass.

Eventually sold and will be buying petrol mower soon.

Purchased in November 2016 for $399.00.

Better than I thought

Well priced - it cuts grass, has a good catcher AND has a strimmer included - top value.
Lasted well so far, easy start, nice flat finish, job done.
Been totally reliable so far!
Cheaper to buy this than hire a guy to cut your grass once!

Give it a go!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

I love it

I have an older version of this Ozito which was also around the same price as it so advertised now. It is now almost 5 years. All I can say is that it was a good buy, may be expensive but it worth at the end. Battery id enough to do my back yard if used on moderately grown grass. I don't mind to split the job on 2 days with only 10% left for the 2nd day. A big catching basket that is made of durable plastic. The only draw back is that it would suffer if it goes on a bit lengthy grass but you can overcome this by going on a higher cutting length and later redo a shorter cutting gear. all what is needed to turn it on is a button press with a thumb and a lift of a small handle consequitvely. All in all I am happy with it and it does the job as expected.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

good but it is expensive

- That model is expensive compare with others
- catcher is large enough to hold
- battery is good for me, can be used to mow 100sqm for two times.
- issue is that if grass is longer, it is choked, I have to change level one after another to do the job.

Just notice, lot of other brands come out with similar price with bigger price as well , example,
https://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-lxt-18v-x-2-li-ion-380mm-cordless-lawn-mower-skin-only_p3381074 (399)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Perfect mower, so light and easy to use.

This mower has surprised me. As I am 68 I needed a mower that did not have to be started with a pull handle.
The two batteries are so easy to install and last enough to do my 100 square back lawn and my 100 square front lawn. the catcher is plenty big enough. The mower is so light it is incredibly easy to push. I don't know how I used to manage without it. Batteries only take 30 mins to fully charge.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Battery is garbage!

First full charge lasted 20 minutes. 2nd full charge barely half hr. At this rate i’ll have front and back lawn done by 2019. Grass clogs up blades far too easy. Stop...clear blades area...restart. $250...an electric mower cost a third of price and does same job. $100 more for a petrol mower. Garbage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

This mower is amazing. I bought it because I needed something lightweight, easy to use but did the j

Catcher is plenty large enough as long as I keep on top of it (mowing the lawns). Just did my 1/4 acre and emptied it 3 times. Not sure how often with other mowers? Hadn't done the lawns for 6 months over winter so understandably had to empty many more times when I mowed the lawn then.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Impressed

All round good mower with great battery life and excellent catcher capacity, light large and easy to assemble, stores away easily, and excellent back up service from the sales rep.
Could do with a lower cutting height.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

LIghtweight and easier to use

I love this mower for its ease of use. I have a petrol mower, but I found it difficult to start and push around as it was quite heavy. I don't have a large lawn area, so a small power is perfect for me. I love that it is easy to recharge the batteries and I don't have to worry about purchasing fuel. I no longer have to ask my son or husband to mow the lawn, I just get on with it myself, and that's a win for me!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Does the job but dont expect wonders

We bought this lawnmower as part of a bundle with a trimmer and edger for $400 at bunnings

The price is actually great and there is a lot of value in it. It does the job but I wouldn't say its 10/10

We have a standard size aussie home with a standard backyard and front yard. I have owned this for about a year and used it about 10 times. As I use it with the edger, I always do the edging first so that this can pick up most of the clippings afterwards. The batteries always run out on me which is a pain but you live with it.

Still better than messing around with cords or petrol/oil.

Worth buying but again, dont expect wonders.

Would recommend it more for homes with small lawns.

If you have a standard lawn I would say spend a little more and look elsewhere, I would've if I knew

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great value

Easy to handle and light weight cuts pretty good , but perhaps not low enough .
Although I was able to bend the ends of the blade a fraction and it cuts a bit lower , they obviously have it cutting high because it might not be powerful enough, but it works for me and I am very happy with it

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Mowing is no longer a chore with this little beast

This little machine is lightweight, compact yet so powerful. I have a medium sized backyard and on 1 full charge I'm able to get the lawn cut( have to keep maintained in order to achieve this result).

-Fast full charge within 40min.
-Tipically get 15-20min of run-time.
- Extremely easy+ light to manoeuvre
- 5 year replacement warranty.

Overall, I can not fault this product. I absolutely love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good for an electric mower

Mower is very good at cutting lawn. Adequate catcher size. Being light very easy to manoeuvre. Batteries charge quickly. Very easy to load and unload batteries. Our lawn is a good size and we can mow the whole lawn on one run. Obviously hasn’t the power of a petrol mower but if it suits your circumstances it is very good. Overall thumbs up.

Date PurchasedJun 2018