Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

MPN: PXCLMK-018

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
  • Battery Life

Super human

Super human

Ok for a short time

It is a good mower but the catcher is useless,better to have it off and it cant cut really long grass. Otherwise ok for short to medium grass lengths. Lasts about 20 minutes.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

John W.

John W.

Satisfied it's a little beauty in my book. ;)

I bought my lawn mower skin at cash converters for $75 I am quite impressed with it. I have 2 smaller lawns, it cuts them both with ease. I use a 3 amp hr battery. But I can get both lawns cut using the 2 amp hr battery from my ozito x power drill. I got a bargain ;)

Purchased in May 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $75.00.

Jane D.

Jane D.South East Queensland, QLD

It's great for my small yard.

As a single female home owner this battery operated mower is a good solution. I mow my back and front yard and usually have to change the batteries partway through. Yes, it's not as powerful as regular mowers but it gets the basic job done in a small yard without the hassle of petrol and oil.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $389.00.

Bella

BellaGippsland, VIC

What a gem!

Purchased in December 2019 for $199.00.

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Toy lawn mower!!!

This isn't a lawn mower, it's just an expensive cordless you for your kids. It's so bloody small it's a joke, it would take hours to mow a proper size lawn. My mistake I didn't read size/dimensions on advertisement, as I just assumed bring a lawn mower, it world be normal size, boy was I wrong lol. Total waste of around $400!!!

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $399.00.

CamilleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Strange experience at Bunnings

Purchased in November 2018.

JenniPerth, WA

Good mower

This is my first battery operated mower. I have medium size lawn. Does the job every time without battery running out. Light and easy to manoeuvre.

Only small negative is that the blades do not cut very clean after a while and the grass blades do get some tears.

Purchased in July 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little mower

Bought August 2019. Very light. Easy to use. Hardest part of the entire thing was assembling the catcher. I have a corner property, it handled gardens and all nature strips very easily. On one battery charge. Would recommend 100%, especially for the ‘older’ person

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Love this mover

bought this from Bunnings and previously i had and Ozito electric mover. had my doubts when i bought this but after using it i have realised this is the best mover. its not expensive either. batter last for good few hours and its lighter than a diesel mover and less noisier as well.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Niran

Niran

Easy to operate, not bulky and great machine

This mover is perfect for my small lawn, easy to carry around and not heavy at all. Operation is easy and smooth. Almost every month is spring, summer and autumn we use it and perfectly fits to our needs.

Jaspa

JaspaBrisbane

Use more often and it will do the job.

This machine is not powerful, so longish grass or very tough buffalo will really test it. For a battery powered mower, it does well enough. I mow more often but that's the trade-off as I refuse to use a petrol machine. My yard is 350ish metres, with some undulation and curved edging, and the side does not get as close as my previous Ryobi which broke after 8 months. Again, that's a trade-off for a lower price point. The batteries have juice let after one full mow, and take under 50 minutes to charge. At this early stage I am very happy and feel I have received a little more than I expected for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Kasey

Kasey

Light to move around

Easy to operate, yous on every day grass, light weight, don't hold much grass has to be emptied quite a bit, but overall an easy lawn mowe, ideal for small front and backyards wouldn't recommend for large areas

Purchased in January 2018 at Aidacare Physical store for $200.00.

Josh

JoshMid North Coast, NSW

It’s okay but way way too expensive for what it does

Light and easy to manoeuvre however narrow cutting width cause some issues, the mower tends to bed and dig into lawn causing big brown patches. Lawn is mowed weekly however I’d have to restart this thing at least 10 times in our tiny yard due to it hitting a blade of grass and stalling out. Used this on couch grass which was layed a year ago, would hate to see it on buffalo or grass any longer than an inch or two. The adjustable handle had rusted due to the design of the lock nuts taking off paint. Catcher was large and solid plastic so that was a good point, and also battery lasts and lasts. Finally upgraded to a petrol after a year of putting up with this mower

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

manisha

manishaMelbourne

This is great. works perfectily fine

This lawn mower is very easy to use.
Cost is ok. purchased from bunnings with blower and trimmer too.
Only thing is we need to purchase more batteries as they last only 20 minutes.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Good for small yards but time consuming

Ozito mower that takes 2 x 18V batteries -

Very light mower - super easy to manoeuvre.

I bought 2 add. batteries so between the 4 batteries I cut around 250-sqm of buffalo lawn.

Great if lawn was regularly maintaining but it took me ages to cut lawn if grass was bit longer as it kept choking + buffalo is pretty thick type of grass.

Eventually sold and will be buying petrol mower soon.

Purchased in November 2016 for $399.00.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Better than I thought

Well priced - it cuts grass, has a good catcher AND has a strimmer included - top value.
Lasted well so far, easy start, nice flat finish, job done.
Been totally reliable so far!
Cheaper to buy this than hire a guy to cut your grass once!

Give it a go!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I love it

Date PurchasedJun 2014

T H

T HPerth, WA

good but it is expensive

- That model is expensive compare with others
- catcher is large enough to hold
- battery is good for me, can be used to mow 100sqm for two times.
- issue is that if grass is longer, it is choked, I have to change level one after another to do the job.

Just notice, lot of other brands come out with similar price with bigger price as well , example,
https://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-lxt-18v-x-2-li-ion-380mm-cordless-lawn-mower-skin-only_p3381074 (399)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Frank

FrankPerth

Perfect mower, so light and easy to use.

This mower has surprised me. As I am 68 I needed a mower that did not have to be started with a pull handle.
The two batteries are so easy to install and last enough to do my 100 square back lawn and my 100 square front lawn. the catcher is plenty big enough. The mower is so light it is incredibly easy to push. I don't know how I used to manage without it. Batteries only take 30 mins to fully charge.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Battery is garbage!

First full charge lasted 20 minutes. 2nd full charge barely half hr. At this rate i’ll have front and back lawn done by 2019. Grass clogs up blades far too easy. Stop...clear blades area...restart. $250...an electric mower cost a third of price and does same job. $100 more for a petrol mower. Garbage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018