Ozito DDC-280

Ozito DDC-280

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very bad quality

Do not buy, chuck shaft broke of on the first screw i tried to drive, went back to the shop, got a replacement and exact same thing happened again. Been a complete waste of my time.

Jarrod

JarrodCanberra

Did the job, but difficult to get started

The drill worked fine and I got the job done, once I was able to get started. The direction lever worked in the forward direction however when trying to get it to reverse no matter how hard I pushed it would sit in the middle resulting in the trigger not moving, basically the drill would only go one direction not both as it should.

I was able to fix this by sitting a screwdriver on the direction button and giving it a good hit with a hammer which pushed it over correctly, after this it moved back and forth correctly fine.

Owen Lee

Owen LeeBrisbane

The drill that won't die

Bought an earlier model of this same drill the DDG-560V after my Bosch PSR 12 VES-2 12V cordless drill would not hold the charge anymore. This drill is excellent and I use it for everything; drilling holes, driving screws and stirring paint. I don't have to worry about charging the drill. The drill is over 7 years old and I have used it to build a timber deck and a timber fence - it has not fail me yet and still going strong.
Heaps of torque to drive in screws and don't need to worry about charging the battery. Very robust drill and will buy another one in the future.

The Y-man

The Y-manGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

Bought this drill/driver so I wouldn't have to keep changing bits with my big drill.

Wanted a corded one so I wouldn't have to deal with batteries etc.

Does the screwdriving job very well, light and easy to hold.

Didn't have high expectations due to price, but working fine.

Only issue I had was when I took it out of the box, the direction selector was stuck in a funny position in the middle - so I couldn't pull the trigger. Took me a while to figure out that the unit wasn't broken completely! Luckily I dind't try pressing the trigger too hard, or it very well may have done dmagae.
Price, light weight
Didn't work when it came out of the box - direction lever stuck.

Grandad1947