Ozito DP-350

Ozito DP-350

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ozito 350W drill press

Bought this drill press a while ago and only unboxed and assembled it last week to use for a small job. The spindle wobbles excessively and drilling is highly inaccurate. Had to finish the job with an electric hand drill. Put the inaccuracy down to exceptionally poor quality machined gearing. Highly disappointed and a total waste of my pensioner income

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Te Rapa Hamilton for $129.00.

Absolute garbage

1. The belt being used isn't even decent quality, looks like a 5 year old made it.

2. The work platform is flimsy and not flush.

3. It does not drill straight and wobbles excessively.

4. The whole build quality is poor and it can become a real WHS issue.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Joe Blow

Joe BlowGippsland, VIC

Ozito 500W 16mm Drill Press avoid at all cost

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Eduardo

EduardoNorthern Region, NSW

Crap - broken shaft on first use

The first project I was using this for (building a stand for it to sit on!), and the shaft has sheared right off.
I was drilling through soft pine (19 mm), with a nearly new drill bit - so it wasn't exactly being pushed to it's limits. After about 5 or 6 holes, the shaft fell right out, and upon looking it appears to be sheared, so it can't be reattached.

I didn't think much could go wrong with a drill press - they're relatively simple tools. Unfortunately I was wrong! It's going straight back to Bunnings when they re-open tomorrow.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Stevo in Perth

Stevo in Perth

Very cheap in comparison with competitors but lacking precision

account_terminated_404

account_terminated_404South West, WA

Great value for money

I am genuinely amazed that you can buy this drill press cheaper than a hand drill! Picked mine up for $100aud from Bunnings, it's not too heavy and is well balanced, set it up on the bench in my garage without fear of it falling. The spring loaded turnstyle pushes the drill bit down smoothly and accurately. I would recommend buying a small vice to secure whatever you're drilling - It bolts directly onto the platform.

adfdsaf