Ozito PXBHK-120

Ozito PXBHK-120

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Techsavvy

TechsavvySydney

Great value for money!

Got it from Bunnings when it was on sale for $99 and it has surpassed my expectations. This drill can drill into anything with ease, doesn't get hot and it's light enough. Battery life is ok for small DIY projects but you get two in the box so you don't have to worry about it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Grahame

GrahamePerth, WA

Faultless Performance

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.00.

Jonathan L

Jonathan LTasmania

Great Value for Money

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.00.

Andrew W

Andrew W

Ozito Cordless Drill : Love It

I bought this with a little bit of trepidation and was very pleasantly surprised at the performance and reliability. This drill has been worked hard and has not faulted once. Super great price and performs as well as my other, much more expensive, cordless drill. Ozito has converted me especially with their five year guarantee. Hasn't let me down yet, very happy.

Purchased in October 2018.

GMan

GManNew South Wales

Ozito hassle-free warranty claim

In 2017 I purchased this PXBHK-120 Brushless Hammer Drill kit which came with 2 batteries. It's been an excellent product. During charging recently, the charger indicated a defective battery. On checking the warranty details on the instruction leaflet I realised the battery had a 3 year warranty. I rang Ozito, they asked for a few code nos. from the battery. Ozito said OK, take it to Bunnings with my receipt and get a replacement. Ozito customer assistance were efficient, polite and helpful. The phone call was hassle-free and took less than five minutes. I got a replacement battery from Bunnings, no problem. Nice to deal with a company that believes in customer service. Very surprised at how easy it was. Very happy with the process.

ColinPerth

Best Battery Drill I have EVER purchased.

Bought this to help with the fit out of my wifes craft room.

Put together over $4,000 worth of IKEA flat pack.
Put in around 200 6mm holes into Brick for anchors.
Screwed in about 200 8G 50mm screws to those anchors.
Wore out 5 x 6mm Masonary Drill bits.

And the Ozito just keeps going.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Zac.s

Zac.sMAREEBA

Sturdy enough for DIY and a casual wood worker

got this as a gift for xmas 12 months ago, has been a solid enough drill, have built a few flat packs with it, used it for odd bits an pieces around the house and often use it when im doing my weekend woodwork, cant complain with the 3 year warranty and can use the battery on my other ozito tools, all in all im happy with it

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Adam P

Adam PAU

Great for DIY at home

Bought a brushless hammer drill and impact drill for work around the house and they are perfect! Very affordable and all the power you would need, batteries are also quite cheap so I can see myself adding some other ozito tools to my collection for work around the house. Great products

Date PurchasedMay 2018
JET

JETMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant drill at a great price

Bought this for my house Reno about 2 months ago and haven’t put it down. It’s powerful and compact and hasn’t missed a beat.

I was willing to spend 300% more to get Makita but actually realised the chuck on the makita was plastic whereas the ozito was steel. So I took a chance and best decision I’ve made on power tools. So impressed I have now bought all the other tools in the ozito power xchange 18v cordless range and equally happy.

Highly recommend.