Ozito PXCLTK-218

Ozito PXCLTK-218

MPN: PXCLTK-218
See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Battery Life

Mazza
Mazza

After one heavy duty use. It survived.

Purchased in September 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Online Store for $99.00.

Replacement Blades are useless

I have been using Ozito Blades for years know and was very happy with the product. But then they changed from white blades to red and and quality is a Joke. they do not last the distance, great if they last even 5 min. They wear out at the connection point/tab within minutes. Feels like that HQ has told supply to increase the profit on the product without increasing the price, so they went out and stocked the cheapest ones they found. It is so frustrating to constantly add new blades. Someone further down said they talked to Ozito and the blades have been replaced with better quality. Sorry. not the case. Bought mine 3 month ago. RUBBISH!

Purchased in January 2021.

Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blades come fly off

After getting totally frustrated and about to bin the whole unit I thought I would try and solve the problem.I drilled out the blade holder and replaced with a zip tie, works like magic

Purchased in January 2021 for $99.00.

Meryl H.
Meryl H.South East Queensland, QLD

The plastic cutting blade keeps falling off. I am at a loss on how to fix the problem. So very, very annoying.

Within minutes of starting the cutter, the plastic blade will fall off. I looked at the bolt that holds the blade on to try to fix the issue but unable to do so. I have had my adult grandson look at it as well and even he couldn't work out what needed adjusting I find it a waste of time to use the machine.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Carmen A.
Carmen A.Sydney, NSW

Blades on trimmer fly off

Blades keep flying off after cutting less than half a meter of grass. I wish I had never bought it. I spend more time fitting the blade than cutting grass

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $129.00.

Lili63
Lili63

I love my Ozito grass trimmer! However.....

I really love my Ozito grass trimmer. It's lightweight, the battery life is OK (I use a 3v battery) BUT the quality of the replacement blades is so variable it's a joke. From the same package of replacement blades I get some that last for 30 seconds (at most) and some that last for a couple of hours or more. This unreliable quality is a big downer. Sometimes the replacement blade is so difficult to put on I need a set of pliers. Other times not. From the same package. Quality control is a big issue. Having said that, I love the light weight of the unit.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Mike J
Mike JPerth, WA

New blades are expensive rubbish

I have used an Ozito whipper snipper for a few years. Worked well until I bought new blades. Rubbish quality that break on first use. Ozito need to fix this or loose sales of whipper snippers and possibly other Ozito products.

Purchased in January 2021.

Lachie
LachieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A piece of junk

Whilst it's extremely quiet and simple to use, the battery life isnt anything exceptional, but the main problem is that the blades are horrendous.
They break whilst attaching them and if you're lucky enough to actually get them on, they won't last through 1 blade of grass.
Awful product, will never buy Ozito after this nightmare.
Has to be the worst product I've ever purchased.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $90.00.

diane smith

Absolute waste of money!!!!

BLADES are terrible, they break easily and quite frankly if I could give this product a minus score I would. I was using this product a few weeks ago and the blade came off and hit the fence, luckily not another person.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Aussie
AussieHunter Region, NSW

Not Worth Buying

Reasonably quiet and easy to use. Blades keep breaking or falling off. The guard that protects the blade moves too easily letting the blade break. Does not allow you to cut close enough to the edge

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $150.00.

Fix the blades and we will be happy

As I am a short person this trimmer is great, its not loud and its not heavy. the only comment i have is the replacement blades. they are crap. the original blades i got with this were great. the replacement snap off and break. So I rang the company and complained, and informed them their blades need to go back to the way they were. Overall the trimmer is great, when blades work right.

Great product when bought

Great product when I bought it ,, after using original blades the replacement are crap,, the split on the connection ring and ping off, making it quite expensive to do an average lawn,, and they are not cheap to buy,,, I have just finished my lawn and gone through 11 blades,,, not happy...

Purchased in September 2019.

Jackie D.
Jackie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

BLADES ARE CRAP

This Ozito was amazing at purchase with the ORIGINAL blades that came with it. It worked so well, unfortunately the replacement blades are just cheap garbage, they do not last, they snap & ping off when they come into contact with surfaces a bit hard.....like my timber edged garden bed.
OZITO please listen to the people & fix these awful blades......the overall product of the whipper snipper is great............just supply us with quality blades !!!!

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

I finally cracked.

What an obscene excuse for a line trimmer, after 15 blades I cracked and sent this garbage to landfill. I will now purchase a real line trimmer, not this toy.

Purchased in May 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $100.00.

Dimi S.
Dimi S.

The blades are made in hell

It trims fine. Then the blade hits something and that's the end of that blade. Trying to get a new one on can be a pain at times as well. Poorly thought design. Would not recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 for $120.00.