Ozito PXDDS-200

Ozito PXDDS-200

See the Best Drills in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ozito

4.4
    George
    GeorgeDarwin

Pretty good for the price

Went to Bunnings to get myself a replacement drill after my old makita died on me. It has a solid feel to it and isn't overly heavy which is what I like about it. In terms of usage it does what I need it to do and definitely gets the job done.I haven't experienced any issues with it as of yet and could see myself recommending this to people who just need a drill for DIY use, however in saying that I wouldn't; recommend this for trade use as the battery doesn't last as long as the makita's, Milwaukees etc... Also bunnings return policy leaves peace in mind as I know if I run into any trouble they will take it back and fix it quickly!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Linds M
    Linds MPerth

Not bad for $40

The cons:
    - The battery doesn't last long. Was using it mostly for dry wall concrete but it only seemed to last around 15 minutes after charging it for hours.
    - Had a spell where the drill bit got stuck and no matter what I did it wouldn't come out. So I left it out and knocked it with a hammer a couple of times and hey presto it became loose.

The pros:
    - Fairly lightweight, cant go wrong for the price
    - Well built, not for the full-time tradie but for me and my wife who uses a drill occasionally (we put up two wall TV brackets) it served its purpose
    - The drill bits were decent quality, although I bought some separate drill bits as well

Date PurchasedSept 2018
    4489kellie
    4489kellie

Excellent cordfree drill, handy and reliable

This drill has been fantastic, we did have one issue but took it back to bunnings and they exchanged it straight away. No other dramas. It’s powerful enough and battery lasts ages. Best thing is the battery fits on our other Ozito products. Bought this for my husband for Xmas, great present for $100

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Speleo
    SpeleoNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Ozito drill and 1.5Ah battery with Ozito Blower and Whipper snipper

I bought the drill with the 1.5Ah 18V Li-ion battery and charger. It has 22 ratchet torque settings clutch to slip the drive when the screw is in!
    Has two speed and reverse... I screwed 100 screws and assembled the Bunnings shed I reviewed here and had more charge left.
    The battery ran the whipper sniper around the garden then the blower. Charges in 2 hours with warning lights..
    Drill is 10mm torque is 48Nm 27Wh Li-ion 18v
    Drill and screw at dead slow to high speed very well..

The blower is great and the whipper snipper works well on weeds and even pruning a vine...

Date PurchasedJune 2016
    LuforgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Robust and Reliable

I have just bought the OZITO PXDDS-201 Upgrade from the 200 series-Have been using it to assemble table and chairs and other nic nacs around my home-Battery life after 4 hours use is still on full! and the LED light is at the bottom handle that gives a full view lit of your drilling.Has a fast charge too, of just 10-15 minutes when FLAT ! The drill design seems very solid and robustI . Paid $99 at Bunnings which also comes with charger and 1 battery with a 5 year warranty!!!.Very inexpensive compared to any other expensive drills...Great Value!! Happy Drilling!...

Date PurchasedNov 2016