Ozito RHD-6100

Ozito RHD-6100

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

13 years old and still going strong

Bought one of these years ago used it from removing tiles, jack hammering and drilling into concrete.. paid $70 from bunnings. Was only a cheap purchase for one job but to date has done 20-30 plus

Purchased in January 2006 for $70.00.

Bob H.Perth, WA

Hard Made Easy

Ozito 1600v Jackhammer/Drill installed 2 aluminium gate posts next to house hit 36mm thick reinforced concrete footings, using alternately the pointed & chisel accessories 2 holes 15mm diameter x 40mm deep was accomplished in a couple of hours, hard made easy. Good buy @ $139 with 3 yr guarantee.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $139.00.

2 holes should be 15cm dia x 40cm deep my fault Bob H

Aston

AstonSydney, NSW

Painful to use

I had to widen a plinth using one of these, so digging out clay, quite time-consuming. The air vents out of this backwards, over the handle, so it starts burning your hands after a couple of minutes. I had to wear gloves just to keep using it. Obviously there's no vibration dampening on it, so it's about as unpleasant to use as possible. Having said that, if you just need to drill in some concrete anchors, it's very cheap.

Frankiej

FrankiejBrisbane

Best value have used on 20+hrs

Bought intially for emergency blocked retaining wall to clear water channels.
Since then it has broken 3 large concrete post hole holders and 4 days work removing a brick bbq including mortar and concrete base. Gave 5* for the drill and 2* for the included drills/chisel which are rubbish and broke. However the drill does the job and for about $150, it's great value. I've had mine over 3 years.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

jbr

jbr

Great value

Initially purchased for use as a chisel to remove slate tilling in a kitchen renovation, I didn't expect much for the price, thought if it lasted for this one job will have paid for itself, removed the tiles and screed with ease.
Have moved onto the bathroom this time to chisel tiles concreted onto solid brick walls and to demolish a small brick wall, worked solidly for most of the day, handled the job well.
As a DYI'er it would be hard to justify spending more for a similar tool, has exceeded expectations.
Great value

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Sheppy

SheppyPerth

Awesome Drill Awesome Value

Purchased this drill earlier this year and its one of the best drills I have ever had.
Beats my Makita hammer drill easily.
As well as drilling you can use it as mini-jackhammer.
If your a DIY'er or a tradie that only needs a power tool like this for part time use just buy it.
I only paid $149.00 for it. It's currently $189.00 at Bunnings, which would probably make e think twice if I had not purchased Ozito before, but because I have it's still good value at $189.00.
I have used mine for drilling holes in concrete floors, chipping out slabs, removing tiles, etc... the only thing I think that needs to be included is a spade bit for tile removal, other than that its brilliant.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Guy

GuyBrisbane

Does the job - great value

I'm a bit of a brand snob and seriously considered spending $600 on a similar product from Bosch or Makita, but it was hard to justify for a tool I would use only occasionally. The Ozito was a fraction of the price at $150 and it seemed impossible to go wrong given the 3 year replacement warranty. Furthermore, this tool felt nice in the hand.
So I took it home and it ate up the section of driveway I needed to remove in no time. My past experience with cheap tools is that they get hot and switches or bearings give out fairly early on. Not this machine. It stayed cool the whole time and gave a solid performance. Very impressive.

JJ41

JJ41Southwest, VIC

Low Cost and powerful for the odd tile and screed lifting job

Jeff

Jeffasked

How do I replace the brushes on a RHD 6100 drill?

Kevvy

Kevvyasked

Hi, I bought a 1500 w rotary hammer drill about a year ago, I have done a lot of jack hammering approx 40 hours, have kept the grease up to it and kept the fins clear by blowing it out every couple of hours trying to look after it . Suddenly the chisel stopped working, everything else works fine. I can't find my receipt but have my bank statement showing the date and the Bunnings store and price that I paid for it. Will this suffice to return item for replacement as it comes with a 3 year warranty?

Jon Whoisit
Jon Whoisit

Yes if you can prove the day that you purchase Bunnings are usually quite good they will look up in their system and refund or replace

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives