Ozito RSW-5200

See the Best Power Saws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ozito RSW-5200

Product looked good and was a 'bargain' price. However you get what you pay for. Firstly the blades provided are useless, it needed quality blades from the DIY store. I also agree with other reviews, the blades keep popping out of the holder every few minutes rendering the tool useless. I used this three times, first two to cut wood which it managed apart from continuously losing the blade. Last time to cut metal, I received an electric shock from a spark flying out of the motor vent which is just where you grip the tool with your left hand. Its back in the box and back to the store - I won't touch it again!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sparty

SpartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tool versatile and useful

I have had this saw for 12 months. I cut up large Cocos palm fronds, tree branches, hardwood sleepers and have even used it to cut / trim palings in place etc. The metal blade is great for aluminium and for mild thin steel. This is a great tool for around the house/garden jobs and if I break this one I will buy the same again.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Me2

Me2London

Stay away from this....

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Paul01

Paul01Adelaide

Ozito saw worse than expected.

Date PurchasedJun 2016