OZtrail Tasman

OZtrail Tasman

4V and 6V
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A good no fuss tent but Slightly out on dimensions.

I haven't taken this tent camping yet, but have set it up at home. It's much lighter and easier to set up than the canvas cabin tent it replaces. The colours are pleasing and will blend into the surrounds nicely. The two large windows are a nice feature and good for ventilation. The guy ropes seem adequate but I will replace them and the pegs which I think are a little under sized. It is advertised as being 'waterproof' but that is open to interpretation, I would prefer to have a figure in mm's which is easier to compare with other products.

I am happy with this tent and would give it top stars but it is not quite as advertised. It is advertised as having a 305 X 280cm floor space, 280 across the doors and 305cm deep. I loosely measured mine at 280cm X 250cm deep on the inside. It turns out the tent is actually 305cm from peg to peg across the doors and 280cm deep from peg to peg. That sounds like I'm being a pit picky but I may have chosen the other option if I'd known the correct dimensions.