P&O Cruises

Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Pacific Sun, etc... (See All)
See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for P&O Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Length6.855 days
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Max
Max

P&O beware of the “special” sales

2 years later and still haven’t got my refund

I have been trying for a refund but because im in nz they keep telling me theres alot of complications ao are refusing to give a refund

deblicious2220
deblicious2220Sydney, NSW

Customer service is horrible Staff couldn’t care less and so hard to speak to anyone Avoid this cruise ship

No customer service cannot contact a list property section hopeless

Absolutely disgraceful Customer Service

Original ship was the Pacific Adventure, that was changed to Explorer, then Vanuatu was changed to Great Barrier Reef. Call up to get overseas call center's who couldn't care less. Keep you on hold for ages, spin crap that's probably verbatim off a chart. Wasted hours trying to sort out issues to no avail. I asked for a manager to call me back and was told they were too busy and it wouldn't happen. Never had worse customer service ever and I don't cruise until 5 Sep.

M Rodgers
M RodgersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off

I got sick on board with Gastro they kept advising if unwell to contact the medical centre decided to do the right thing and contacted medical centre they advised it would be advisable to see the doctor to avoid dehydration what the didn't say they would charge me $1,113.73 for the pleasure, this was taken from my credit card immediately. P&O owe me money for a cancelled shore excursion due to them shortening the cruise over a month has gone by and still no refund where is the fairness of this. Everything about this cruise was cut back except the prices they charge. Food provided in the pantry was below average.

Eleni
EleniIllawarra, NSW

P&O won't help resolve payment issue

I paid for my cruise in full one month ago and it still shows that I haven't paid for it in the P&O Cruise portal. However, Oz Cruising shows that I have paid it. Oz Cruising are un-contactable. I asked P&O if I could verify payment as it shows in my banking records that I have made full payment but they stated this is not their problem and are unwilling to help.
I have until August for my payment to be received by P&O or the booking gets automatically cancelled and then I'm left having to fight Oz Cruising for a refund.
As a side note, P&O Cruises should not be doing business with Oz Cruising as they have become dodgy. P&O should do their due diligence as a reputable company. There needs to be a way that P&O can assist their customers.

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

P&O Pacific Encounter - formerly Star Princess - Had major on board fatal fire. Brisbane Home Port BE AWARE 150 Cabins.

Kathy
KathyNew South Wales

Overcharged for cruise and noone will look into it

A week ago I booked 2 cabins on a P&O cruise. I gave my credit card details over the phone to pay for the cruise in full as it is only 6 weeks away. When I checked my account I have been charged for 3 cabins. I have spoken to 4 different staff members at P&O who have all being totally uninterested in looking into this. I was asked by the complaints department to provide details from my bank so that it could be looked into. I did this 5 days ago and rang again today to see what is happening. The latest person I have been dealing with was at lunch so I asked someone else to look into it. She told me that the email I sent 5 days ago hasn't been opened yet because they have many complaint emails to deal with. Can't say I'm surprised.

Juliet
JulietSydney, NSW

Nice ship

Nice ship. Pantry dining was cluttered, and hard to get into the restaurant. Elevators packed by people who should have taken the stairs. People passed out in the lounge like it was an airport. Only one Australian power point in the room. BUT these were our only complaints. Good fun!

Find out how P&O Cruises compares to other Cruises

Don’t waste your time and money!! Absolutely horrible.

Absolutely the worst company! Don’t waste your time and money on them. It’s been the biggest stuff around I’ve ever encountered. They are liars and can’t keep their word. I’ve had a cruise booked for months now and 11 days before we leave they’ve decided to cut it short and have taken out all the islands we specifically booked this cruise for. They’ve have offered compensation for this disappointing outcome but then deny saying anything and refuse to honour what they offered. They have horrible customer service and I would never ever recommend them.

Jaycar at Maitland
Jaycar at MaitlandHunter Region, NSW

Management, and Staff alike, of The P&O Cruise Pacific Explorer are very professional in everything they do!!!!!!!

TERRIBLE, HIGHLY DISRECOMMENDED

We told them that my daughter was unvaccinated. Then, long before the date, closer to the date, they said to us that my daughter couldn't board because she was unvaccinated.

Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Honeymoon cruise delayed by 3 months without notice or consent

• Travelling Party Adults
  • Booked Through Cruise Line
Karen L.
Karen L.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service from P & O

I booked a cruise with P & O but it was cancelled by them due to COVID, they moved my booking to the next available cruise. Subsequently that cruise was also cancelled by P & O and I requested a refund. I was told to wait 45 business days for the refund and having been on the phone with them for an hour to establish why I have not received the refund I have been told it will be another 7 - 10 business days. Terrible service on the telephone, chat line option down on the website and the contact us facility on the website not working. Shocking experience.

Jimmy Kingsley
Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

Unaffordable For Singles

I have only been on one cruise with P&O and it was a few years ago now.
I like cruising, but a lot of the time I like travelling single, but P&O don't have single cabins, and you pretty much need to pay for 2 fairs if you just want to go by yourself, it is 2022 and they can't make it even a little bit easier for single travellers, that is just crap.