3.0

1,402 reviews
  • Trip Length7.119 days (67)
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Tricia

TriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No refund still - just lies lies lies!

Following P & O cancelling our cruise on 16 March 2020 we were advised that we would receive a full refund. After numerous calls to them we have still have not received any refund. It's now over THREE MONTHS of waiting. They just tell us lie after lie advising us that the refund has been processed EACH WEEK(!) and we are now at the end of our tether. Looking at others reviews, we are not alone. We will definitely not be booking any cruise with P & O or any of their affiliates ever again.

Gavin

GavinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Refund delays a joke

My cancelled cruise to Cairns for 6th June. P & O keep saying how sorry they are for the delay. They refuse to refund me directly stating my refund has to go back to Flight Centre. This is unacceptable. Flight Centre will be in administration shortly and then I get no money. Simply refund me my money directly now. I paid for my cruise in August 2019!!

Trip Length0 days
Peniman

PenimanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

P&o the worst customer service!! Lies lies

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible ship, run down, dirty, smells disgusting

This would have to be the worst experience I have had. Terrible ship, dirty facilities, smell is old and musty and terrible customer service. Promises made for a refund amount which I am still chasing and being ignored.

Trip Length7 days
tjh89

tjh89Brisbane

Horrible! And disgusting

Absolutely disgusting customer service from you, i booked a cruise well over a year ago and was paying off via BPAY no issues... i was also assured that when you removed the BPAY option, as i was under the old booking option I could continue to use BPAY option (which may I add, i was using until last fortnight). I have since tried to pay this off and it has been removed and i no longer have this option. The remaining option is credit card or direct debit each month, which i have only found out as I had to call and sit on the phone for over 30 mins... no email, no contact nothing to inform myself this option is no longer valid, even though I was assured multiple times I could use BPAY for this booking, BUT not future bookings....

There is no word to describe them.

We booked for a short 4 day cruise scheduled for Feb in early October through FlighCentre and paid deposit of $450. We have soon realised that we will not be allowed to travel as I'll be just over 23 weeks pregnant at the time of travel so we have requested to cancel and refund the deposit on November last week. P&O mentioned FlightCentre that they have issued cheque twice and we are still waiting for this cheque (6 months and going) that disappeared into blackhole.

Thana P.

Thana P.Sydney, NSW

Very poor business Practices

Booked a cruise paid deposit cancelled 3 of March over 10 phone calls and messages over Facebook. Operator said 10 days from cancellation date I was to get my refund still waiting

Trip Length11 days
Travelling Party Adults, Children and Teens

Negligent

Trip Length10 days
Booked Through Cruise Line

P&O is on the nose, Very poor.

Our company took 13 people people living with Disabilities on a cruise in February. One of our participants is confined to a wheelchair. At the time of booking with P&O they were fully aware of these facts and we were placed in disable rooms. Come the end of the cruise the ship had to dock on the southern side of the Brisbane river at a Grain terminal. We were directed to a place in the terminal and left unaided with no transport back to the shipping terminal where we left from. It was left up to us to arrange and pay for the 2 maxi taxi's to take us back to the terminal to collect our vehicle.
Not good enough P&O. we would not recommend this shipping line for their service.

Trip Length3 days

Pam

PamDyers Crossing, New South Wales

Very disappointed

Booked a cruise with 15 other friends
Should have been awesome trip but far from it
We would book a table so we could all sit together get to restaurant and be 2 tables for us but not together. They didn’t get that we wanted to sit together
It was only 3 port cruise but we only went to 1 port because they wouldn’t put the tenders in at one port so went on to the next port no had to turn back to the first port as there was a medical emergency
That’s fine but the attitude was too bad so sad , we got $56 compensation

Very disappointed with P&O will not travel with them again

WarrenAdelaide

Disappointed and Frustrated

Travelling Party Babies

char-m

char-mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible compared to carnival and royal Caribbean

Trip Length7 days
Sarah M.

Sarah M.Sydney, NSW

will never use p & o again !

Loved it....

I did the Comedy cruise got back yesterday, this was my first cruise and loved every minute of it.
The staff were so helpful and polite the bar staff around the main pool were the best. Im just about to book my next cruise with Pacific Aria cant wait to get back on board.

Jay August

Jay AugustSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was ok

Good choice of food. Breakfast lunch and dinner was OK, breakfast eggs, bacon, sausages, fruit, some pastry etc..
Not all staff is friendly or caring. But Dion the room attend was so nice and caring.
Also it felt like you had to pay for many extras, while other cruises offer for free.
Overall it was OK for the price.
Loved the movies by the pool. It was great to relax and watch a latest movie by the pool. Really enjoyed that.
Pool area was very small and no proper pool for adults only area.
Also not much shade by the pool, so unless you come super early and get under shade you will be left in the sun. Definitely needs more shading, specially for families with kids.

Travelling Party Adults, Children and Teens
Judy

JudyNorth Western Region, NSW

Pacific Aria PNG cruise, don’t understand all the complaints!!!

I read many negative reviews of the Pacific Aria and was very worried about our cruise to PNG. We arrived home today and all I can say is that the people who wrote the reviews must be extremely fussy. Our balcony cabin was very comfortable with a great mattress and pillows. Yes the decor was a little dated but really how much time do you actually spend in your cabin. The food in the Waterfront, Angelos and Dragon Lady was great, not al la carte but yummy just the same. Salt for an extra fee was amazing. The entertainment team were hilarious and put on some great shows. Shore tours were very well organised. Live music in the bars was a must do every evening. I would highly recommend this cruise.