Pacific Hyundai

Pacific Hyundai

3.9

Best experience we have had buying a car

Excellent service from salesman right through to finance, nothing was too much trouble and such an easy process. The car we bought is absolute quality for the price, could not be happier thank you

Ann from Hervey Bay

Ann from Hervey BayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

HAPPY HYUNDAI OWNER

Picked up my Hyundai Accent from Pacific Hyundai last week. Very, very happy with the personalised service I received from staff member,Corey Bradley. He initially brought the car up to me to test drive, and then waited patiently until I was able to finalise the sale. Thank you Corey, you’re a great asset to your company. Regards from a very happy Hyundai owner.

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Hyundai Kona.

Just pick up my brand new Kona active Mal went above and beyond to find me my car asap received it within 3 weeks with all accessories I wanted very happy customer totally recommend the team at Pacific motor.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Pacific Hyundai compares to other Car Dealerships

Did what the others could not

The guys at Pacific Gympie fixed my car within about a week of receiving it. The numpties at Bundaberg Motor Group (who I bought the car off brand new) tried and failed over and over for four years to fix it. I should have taken it to real professionals like Pacific Gympie in the first place. Despite the distance from Bundaberg I will be driving to Gympie for all future issues as BMG could not deliver but Pacific Gympie did.

Love my new car

I have just purchased a 2016 i30 Hyundai hatch. My salesman Corey was absolutely knowledgable & helpful about the vehicles he was selling. In fact, the whole team made us feel very special. I would highly recommend & support Pacific Hyundai for service & advice. By the way......My car is great!!!!!

Kay & Ron Bowick

pipingmad

pipingmadAU

New cars expensive and rude prices for trade ins

Unhappy

UnhappyGympie

Not worth turning off the Highway for very poorly managed

I went there to support local business but was very disappointed, buying a new car should be exciting but I was left very disappointed..... the manager apologised that they couldn't meet my expectations...... all I expected was honest reliable service... but he was right he couldn't provide that.... trying to buy my 3rd Hyundai ..... but yet again was forced to go elsewhere ......oh well, their loss!!!