Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range Questions & Answers

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...

56 questions from our users

Ashish S.

Ashish S.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Well everything's is best about this vacuum.. Just two things that I hate about it is it's harness which is not so comfortable and feels very cheap and wessel tool that falls apart after longs uses and wheels start coming off again and again..I think Pullmans is little bit heavier but still best in terms of build and harness..

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your review and feedback of our Superpro 700 backpack vacuum, we are so pleased that you are finding great value of your machine. We are always keen to hear directly from our users about their experience as it really helps us continuously improve our products.

When designing our harness and back support system, we worked with chiropractors and ergonomists to ensure our machines achieve wearable comfort, and have been manufactured to ensure safe operator use. This factors in the breathability of the material choices of the harness, and ultimately delivering a lightweight machine which puts the least amount of stress on its users.

Typically, discomfort is only ever experienced when our backpacks aren’t being worn correctly, I’ve attached a link below to our Pacvac Academy where you can follow a simple guide to machine wearability: https://academy.pacvac.com/ . We hope these videos are helpful and improves the comfort level of our machine on your back.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the wheels of your all-purpose floor tool that comes in the box with the Superpro 700. As it is a consumable item in nature, wear and tear is to be expected, particularly when used frequently for professional cleaning, or in heavy-duty environments. Owing to its low profile design and lightweight construction, not to mention a much more economical product to replace compared with other brands, it is still by far the most popular floor tool in the market today.

Pacvac has several other floor tool options in our range which you can consider adding to your machine. We can recommend our turbo head floor tool which might suit your usage better, if you deal a lot with carpets, this non-powered unit utilises the suction and airflow of the vacuum cleaner to spin the bristles, agitating dirt and debris to achieve better pick up on and a deeper carpet clean.

Alternatively, the combination floor tool is also popular amongst our users. Find it here: https://shop.pacvac.com/au/combination-floor-tool-270mm

We hope these information helps with your concerns and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you further.

Kind regards,
Urvin

Love

Loveasked

Hi there
My pacvac suddenly stop working. Then what I notice that as you know long extension cord (from RCD)has small orange indicator on the other end of long extension cord and there is another short cable ( one goes into vacuum and other end plugs into the other end of long extension cord.
When my vacuum stop working I noticed when I unplug the short cable from vacuum then orange light of long extension cord comes ON but when I replug the short cable back to the vacuum again then it goes OFF. Mean vacuum won’t go. Why is like that do you have any solution for this.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to explain the issue you're having.

It sounds like you're experiencing an electrical fault somewhere, either within the short lead or within the Pacvac machine itself.

We would recommend a process of elimination, try using the Pacvac machine with a different short lead.

If this works then we can assume the short lead was faulty, if this doesn't work you'll need to take your
Pacvac machine to your nearest service agent to take a look at what's going on.

We've sent you a message to get a little bit more information from you so we can help you find your nearest servicing agent.

If you'd prefer to do this yourself, you can enter your suburb into the form through the link below:

Let me know how you go with this if we can help further!

Jeet S.

Jeet S.asked

Hi there,
I recently got Pacvac Superpro 700 for commercial cleaning in Newzealand. I want to know the price difference between Pacvac Superpro 700 and the new battery operated one? Can’t we fit a battery in Superpro 700?

Hi Jeet,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Each machine we release is carefully designed and engineered as we continuously improve and innovate with our products, so it’s not a simple case of fitting a battery into one machine to turn it into another.

With regards to our pricing we recommend finding your nearest distributor to discuss further, which you can do by typing your suburb into the entry field through the below link:

Please let me know if there’s anything further I can help you with today,

Irfanasked

Superpro duo 700

Hi,there is small crack on my vacuum body , can i claim the warranty for this issue ? Thanks

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Hi Irfan, thank you for your message.

Could you please advise where you purchased your machine from, and where you are located?

Irfan

I purchased pacvac superpro duo 1.5 years ago from newcastle cleaning supply shop , broadmeadow, NSW

I live in newcastle, NSW.

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Thank you for providing those details Irfan.

There are three authorised service centres near you:

SIR Electrical
Unit 21, 7 Revelation Close, Tighes Hill, NSW 2297, Australia
+61 4 3216 8766
A mobile servicing business.

Newcastle Cleaning Supply Shop
75-77 Broadmeadow Road, Broadmeadow, NSW 2292, Australia
1800 144 009
ncsshop.com.au

Erina Warehouse Cleaning Supplies
1/13 Bonnal Road, Erina, Central Coast NSW 2250, Australia
+61 2 4311 9989
erinacleaningsupplies.com.au

You'll need to take your machine to any one of these where they can assess if the damage is covered under the two year warranty, and once you have this please send through with a proof of purchase to our friendly sales team sales@pacvac.com.

Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help!

Sim.66

Sim.66asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Regarding the bags would you recommend using the paper bags inside the cloth bag for extra filtration or does this affect the suction performance, and do you make disposable cloth bags like the paper ones, and are they more efficient than the paper bags.
Thanks Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the query!

You’re correct, paper bags add a 4th layer of filtration but the compromise is a very small loss of suction.

Alternatively you could use one of our disposable cloth bags, they use materials that air can pass through easily whilst achieving the same suction, see below:

Let me know if there’s anything further I can help you with!

Kind regards,

Silver84

Silver84asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

The Pacvac 650 thrift is amazing but twice now in the space of half an hour both paper bags have split when they aren't even close to full?

Are they faulty or do you stronger bags?

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear you've encountered some faulty bags.

Our sales team has organised for a 5pack of bags to be sent to you at no charge.

Please have a go with these and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Silver84

Silver84asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Would this be suitable for picking up large amounts of builders dust from inside new builds? Dust would include wood, plaster and other fine dust associated with construction? Thanks

“Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry!

For new builds we would have to recommend the Thrift 650.

The Superpro700 has an open bag system, whereas the Thrift 650 runs with a hi flow filter and a disposable, sealed synthetic dust bag to completely contains fine builders dust.

The synthetic dust bag can also be used with a reusable cloth bag to provide an additional layer of filtration.

If there's anything further I can do to help please don't hesitate to reach out!

Zoe”

Mark H

Mark Hasked

Superpro 700

Unit has always worked very well, but for some reason our Pacvac superpro has lost its suction. The motor sounds like it is working fine, we have cleaned the dust bag and filter and have also checked for pipe blockages. Any ideas as to what the problem might be!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your enquiry, we’re thrilled you love our Superpro 700!

There could potentially be a blockage in the bent end handle piece, which we have a simple trick to check.

Remove the handle piece from the hose, and drop a 10 cent coin down one end.
If the coin doesn't come out of the other end there's a blockage, if it does then there may be another issue.

If this is the case could you please advise your location so we could connect you with your closest service outlet?

Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us if you need any further help!

Terry T.
Terry T.

Hi
Just bought the superpro pacvac 700 battery for $1490
The suction was a big different compared with the electric cable pacvac
My question is those 2 vaccums are produced same amount of power suction?

Please help thanks

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Using a corded Pacvac machine will give a more powerful suction of 38 litres per second at 240v, which is why it’s ideal for deep cleaning.

Our battery machines like the Superpro run on 36v with suction of 33 litres per second, making them perfect maintenance units, where you get a quick, hassle free clean without any cords and having to locate power.

I hope this answers your question, if there’s anything further I can do to help please let me know!

Steve

Steveasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Have been using Pacvac vacuums for years now I want to upgrade again so Am enquiring pacvac superpro 700 battery backpack vacuum cleaner, if all batteries are dead, Can I use an extension lead or are they just battery operated.
Steve

Hi Steve,

We love hearing that you've been with Pacvac for years, and how exciting that you're in the market for an upgrade!

At the moment Pacvac's battery powered machines are battery-powered only, however each of our these machines are supplied with 4 batteries to keep you going for longer.

Our batteries have a 1.5 hour charge time per pair, so while you're vacuuming for up to 45 minutes with one pair, you can charge the spare pair and interchange the batteries for a prolonged clean time.

I hope this answers your question, and if you need any help with your upgrade please don't hesitate to ask!

Davo

Davoasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

What is the difference between the 1000 watt 2 stage motor and 1300 watt single stage ?

Hi Davo,

Thank you for your enquiry!

The main difference between a single and two stage motor is the movement of airflow through the motor.
A two stage motor has two fans and single stage has one fan to push the air through. Adding a fan improves vacuum suction and increases the vacuums capability.

With regard to the difference in wattage, most people believe that higher wattage means better suction power, however the design of the vacuum unit from filtration, tank capacity and floor tools all matter with regard to how much airflow and suction you get.

A better specification to refer to is the Volumetric Airflow, which is how the air is moved through the system.
For example, our Superpro 700 backpack vacuum cleaner (used extensively throughout the commercial cleaning industry), creates ultimate levels of airflow with its advanced filtration system.

It has a 1000w motor and Volumetric Airflow of 38 litres per second, compared to our popular Thrift backpack vacuum cleaner which has a 1300w motor and a Volumetric Airflow of 40 litres per second.

So, you can see that even with an extra 300 watts in power this only provides a small difference in Volumetric Airflow, which all comes down to how efficient the design is.

We hope this has provided you with an insight to your question, if you would like to discuss further we’d be more than happy to take your call.

Justin

Justinasked

Hi
I have 2 supurpro 700 and each last me about 1.5 years. now both of them stop working. I opened the motor and found a lot spark come out, is it Carbon Brush problem? if so, where I could buy those parts? if you can , please tell me the Carbon Brush details, so I could find the correct one

Hi Justin

Thank you for your purchase and getting in touch with us.

Our vacuums come with a 2-year motor and body warranty. To assist with your repair as quickly as possible, could you please provide a postcode so that we can direct you to the nearest Service and Warranty agent. Alternatively, you can copy and paste this link into your browser to find your nearest agent: https://pacvac.com.au/pages/stockists-and-servicing.

For your safety, we would always recommend that only a trained, certified repairer open the machine and expose the electrical components to ensure that your warranty is maintained and that no harm comes to the operator in future use.

Please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so reach out to us at any time, we will happily assist you.

Seann V.

Seann V.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Hi, unlike the practically of these machines and was wondering if they would be suitable for fine wood dust on a construction site? Any information on this would be much appreciated.

joecool_5150
joecool_5150

I would see no reason why you couldn't use this for wood dust. I certainly have a number of times when I'm doing wood cutting jobs on my verandah and there's wood dust everywhere. I always use the washable filter as well as a disposable bag. Hasn't missed a beat.

Noway
Noway

It would work absolutely fine for wood dust. The only concern would be the ultra fine wood dust ,as I know fine plaster dust can quickly ruin a vacuum. I would advise getting one of those filters that filters out the finest particles before reaching your machines own filters.They are relatively inexpensive and would ensure a longer life of your vacuum.

Hi Seann

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, our backpack vacuum cleaners are suitable for picking up fine wood dust. We would recommend the Superpro micron 700 for this as it comes with a sealed paper dust bag, that should be used at all times to collect and retain the finest dust particles, giving you an excellent result. For your convenience, you can copy and paste this link into your browser to view the product on our online store: https://pacvac.com.au/products/superpro-micron-700-backpack-vacuum where you can view more details.

Changasked

Hi Pacvac Team,
I have had Pacvac Superpro 700 backpack vacuum for last 1.5 years and all of a sudden it has stopped working. I tried to remedy with all the information provided in the manual provided along with it. Since then I have returned to M/s Statewide Cleaning Supplies, Osborne Park, Perth, WA on last Friday with the receipt of purchase dated June 2018. The lady in the counter clearly confirmed me that the vacuum is within its 2 years of warranty and will cover at least motor and the body. Today I received a call from their technician saying that I have bare some charges since the motor is out of warranty i.e "one year of warranty for motor and 2 years for body" he said. I am confused about it particularly about the service warranty? Please correct me if I am wrong because I don't know what exactly the 2 years warranty covers in reality.

Hi Chang

Thank you for getting in touch with us, you are absolutely right; our warranty is 2 years on the body and motor and unfortunately, it appears that there has been some miscommunication from Statewide Cleaning Supplies on this matter.

Our Regional Sales Manager, Nolan Smith, will be in touch very soon to ensure this issue is resolved promptly for you.

Please don't forget that we are always here to help, so reach out to us at any time, and we will happily assist you.

Chang

Thank you team PACVAC for the clarification and support. My machine has been successfully restored with new motor under warranty. The customer service is great and I am always a fan of PACVAC and its products.

Hi Chang

Thank you for the feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you were looked after by our team and that your machine has been restored.

MIDasked

Superpro battery 700 Advanced

Does the two batteries maintain the same amount of power/suction until the last second?

JohnSnow
JohnSnow

Yeah keeps full power for the full 45 mins

MID

Why do some reviews say the battery lasts only 30 minutes?

Hello MID and JohnShow

Lithium-ion batteries gradually lose capacity over their life and performance depends on how intensively they have been used.

Please don't forget that we are always here to help, so reach out to us at any time, we will happily assist you.

Leanne

Leanneasked

Superpro 700

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Kerrie.D

Kerrie.Dasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

does it come with a long hose or do you have to buy it as an extra?

Hi Kerrie

Thank you for your question.

The Pacvac Superpro 700 backpack vacuum is supplied with a 1.2m hose. The hose has been designed in line with the relative reach of a person wearing a backpack vacuum on their back. There is a compatible hose available in 2m length, although we don’t recommend this for normal backpack vacuuming as the excess hose can get in the way of your motion and can reduce productivity. However, if the longer hose will better suit your needs, you can purchase from our online shop by using the link below:

I hope that helps with your inquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.

Suzi

Suziasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

How much do they weigh please

Peter B18

Hey Suzi, a simple Google search within 20 seconds showed me this: https://pacvac.com.au/products/superpro-700-backpack-vacuum
You can go there too and find ALL the details

Hi Suzi

Thank you for your question.

The Pacvac Superpro 700 backpack vacuum weighs 5.2kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose). This is for the corded version. The battery option, Superpro 700 Battery Advanced, is 5.7kg (including battery packs ex. hose) and this option gives you the benefit of cordless vacuuming.

Naomi1991

Naomi1991asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

I’m looking at buying this vacuum for my cleaning business. We are slowly getting a few builders cleans and my Shark isn’t really appropriate for the job. Is this recommended for builders cleans? Also, do you have to use the paper filters, or can you just use the cloth bag? How much do the paper filters cost? How long should I expect to get out of each bag? I’m looking at the Pullman also, which has the blowing function. But the reviews on theirs haven’t come back the best on durability though... What is included in your warranty?

Peter B18

Get this one. We had units at the school going strong after 10 years ( 4hrs per day x 5 days per week x 40 weeks per year) Wash cloth bag and hypercone filter in washing machine each week. Great unit! If ever motor fails (usually due to not cleaning filters) new motor around $100 to replace. A true industrial unit. 6 stars!

Hi Naomi

Thanks for your question.

Yes, the Superpro 700 backpack vacuum can be used for cleaning general building sites but it is important to note that in some cases, building sites may have types of hazardous dust which would require a specialised vacuum cleaner. For more substantial job sites, we also sell a range of Hydropro wet and dry vacuums that you might like to consider. We have 3 models that differ in capacity; 21L, 36L, and 76L, depending on your requirements. You can purchase directly using the link below:

Regarding the disposable paper dust bags for the Superpro 700 backpack vacuum, we recommend that these are used to give an additional level of filtration for your clean, but they are not compulsory, and the reusable cloth dust bag can be used on its own. Also, if you use a disposable dust bag it will extend the life of your reusable dust bag. See the links below to our online store where you can purchase direct:

The machine has the capacity to hold 5L of dirt and debris before it needs to be emptied.

We offer a 2-year warranty that covers the body and motor for all vacuums, so whether you decide to buy the Hydropro or the Superpro 700, we’ve got you covered.

Charlie from Pacvac

Babar M.

Babar M.asked

Superpro trans 700

Where/How to use Superpro Trans 700, since in my country we usually work on 220V 50-60Hz, but its configration is 110V 400Hz...
Also tell me that can it work on 50-60Hz or not?

Peter B18

Hi Babar, you will have to talk to the Tech guys at PAC VAC direct for the exact answer to this. Cheers!

Hi Babar M.

Pacvac's Superpro trans 700 is designed for use on large transportation vessels which utilise a 400 hertz power supply, such as planes, ships and trains. The lightweight and compact design makes cleaning in confined areas quick and easy.

I assume that your location is a country that requires a UK Or EU Plug configuration. Pacvac has a Superpro700 that will allow you to use the power supply within your region. UK plugs allow for 220V -50-60HZ Rating -Pacvac tests our machinery to a minimum of 50HZ so you can be assured of safe use.
Please advise our team of your location and we will be happy to advise a location that can supply suitable machinery for your purpose.

I hope that helps with your enquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.

The Pacvac Team

Babar M.

Babar M.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Kindly tell me the maximum time a unit can work without tripping ?

Peter B18

We had units that were 11 years old at the time I retired. Used 2hrs twice a day, 5 days per week. REGULAR cleaning of ALL filters (Machine, Hypercone, Bag and Liner) ensured they never "tripped" nor burnt out.

Hi Babar M,

Pacvac manufacturer the Superpro700 with a high quality European motor this being rated for Australia -1000w and to comply with EU Regulations we offer a 900w Motor in Europe and the Middle East.

Generally a Pacvac Backpack will offer approx 800 hours of solid use at a minimum , so over 2 years vacuuming at 2-3 hours a day you are well covered for commercial use.

The warranty period is also 2 years so any issues in this time the motor and body is covered. Overload protection is built into the motor so if there are any unforeseen issues such as blockages the thermal cut-out will become effective.

If the cut out does interrupt your machine performance simply allow this to cool down and check for blockages, clean dust bags and filters . Restart the machine, if this re occurs the machine will need to be serviced by a qualified Service Technician.

The Pacvac Team

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives