2.8

44%11%44%
3.0
3.3
2.7
Brand Manager for Palermo Wall Bed? Claim your listing.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer3 posts

Jolene89AU6 posts

Melanie L.4 posts

Excellent, just what I hoped for

Excellent bed for the purpose intended.
The metal peg issued for step 1, didn’t fit, thankfully had read all the reviews beforehand so was prepared. Just braced this section and carried on.
Went together perfectly after that.
I would recommend to others. Hubby and I put together without professional help. You could too. Show details
araj
araj2 posts
  • +12Thumbnail
Peter
Peter6 posts

BEVAN
BEVANMELBOURNE 30846 posts

Rotten instructions Queen size

Forget the dowls - cams only to be used. Also, remove one side of top and bottom otherwise cant access

FORGET So called attachment cams and dowels. Use screws/nails to assemble instead. The instructions only cover mechanics (poor instructions), list of parts seem o.K. NO MEASUREMENTS for door position on base frame

Whoever designed this never put it together don't rely on centre cams and dowels on shifting top or bottom around collapse and damage will happen. Brace with timber stipes. before moving

Bairdy
BairdyMelbourne2 posts

Great value for money

I read some negative reviews but took the risk. We attached ours to the wall and enclosed it with book cases. Looks amazing and our guests love it. It was great value and the money we saved was awesome. No regrets at all, a valuable asset to any home. We painted the front to blend into our home theatre.

Ged
GedMelbourne2 posts

Piece of junk!

Absolute rubbish, how can something mass produced be so wrong, not one cam would lock its bolt as they were all drilled incorrectly or bolts were too short, ended up having to screw the thing together myself, might aswell made it myself. Do yourself a favour and do not buy this piece of junk! (This is the first review I've ever bothered to write for anything in my life but had to let everyone know what a poor piece of equipment this is, and to whoever engineered this or produced this screw you!) Wheres my refund??!!!!

FR73
FR73Pascoe Vale7 posts

Can you fit a 250mm thick mattress to this fold down wall bed

Jolene89

you can if you have it down all the time, however it is only spec'd for a 200cm mattress, which, if you spend the money on a custom-made inner-spring one, will be more comfortable as most 200cm mattresses are just coily and not good to sleep on.

Ken M.

Thanks for the speedy and detailed response

Vanessa R.

We've put the Palermo Wall bed together, it's up and tucked away nicely - only thing we need help with is the bed won't stay down - there must be something we've done or not done correctly - can anyone help please?

Melanie L.

Initially I had this occurring, I choose a heavy mattress which helps to weigh down the bed.

The bed has now been used on and off over a 2 year period and the bed sit firmly on the floor.

Hi all,
Looking at purchasing this.
Wondering if anyone had suggestions on mattresses that fit? Or what the maximum depth of mattress will fold up with the bed.
Erin

Melanie L.

I purchased a double mattress and it fitted nicely.

Erin M.

Do you know the depth of the mattress?

Gaby
Gaby

we bought an Emma mattress and it fits beautifully

Brand Manager for Palermo Wall Bed? Claim your listing.