Palermo Wall Bed

Palermo Wall Bed

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

Peter

Good design and works well

BEVAN

BEVANMELBOURNE 3084

Rotten instructions Queen size

Forget the dowls - cams only to be used. Also, remove one side of top and bottom otherwise cant access
FORGET So called attachment cams and dowels. Use screws/nails to assemble instead. The instructions only cover mechanics (poor instructions), list of parts seem o.K. NO MEASUREMENTS for door position on base frame
Whoever designed this never put it together don't rely on centre cams and dowels on shifting top or bottom around collapse and damage will happen. Brace with timber stipes. before moving

BairdyMelbourne

Great value for money

I read some negative reviews but took the risk. We attached ours to the wall and enclosed it with book cases. Looks amazing and our guests love it. It was great value and the money we saved was awesome. No regrets at all, a valuable asset to any home. We painted the front to blend into our home theatre.

Ged

GedMelbourne

Piece of junk!

Absolute rubbish, how can something mass produced be so wrong, not one cam would lock its bolt as they were all drilled incorrectly or bolts were too short, ended up having to screw the thing together myself, might aswell made it myself. Do yourself a favour and do not buy this piece of junk! (This is the first review I've ever bothered to write for anything in my life but had to let everyone know what a poor piece of equipment this is, and to whoever engineered this or produced this screw you!) Wheres my refund??!!!!

FR73

FR73Pascoe Vale

Pay peanuts...

George M.asked

Hi hoping someone can help me with this problem. I purchased a Palermo wall bed and I don’t have any instructions and I cannot work out how the gas struts are released as they seem to be lock.

Bairdy

You have to drop the bed past vertical to unlock them
Basically you lower the bed toward the floor and the gas struts unlock but be careful as they are very strong and the bed will want to retract
I had the same problem but it is hidden in the instructions
Awesome beds, we love ours

George M.

Thank you very much, I would never have worked that one out.

Akala
Akala

Hi, similar issue here. Were your gas struts different lengths? Number 2 is about 2cm longer than number 1... struggling to get it all to meet

CategoryBeds