2Palmer's Cocoa Butter Tummy

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Tummy

2Palmer's Cocoa Butter Tummy
3.4

71% · 52 · 29%
Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.

Libby C.
Libby C.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Affordable and effective

I have been using this for most of my pregnancy (nearing the end now) and on my 2nd tub.
I use this at night as it is quite sticky/thick, rather than letting it get on my day clothing. I like that it is thick though, my skin still feels very hydrated in the morning. I haven't developed any stretch marks yet and while I know there are no products that can stop stretch marks I feel this product definitely helps keep my skin hydrated to help prevent them.
It is quite firm so get some out with your fingertips and melt/warm between your hands before applying.
The scent is a little strong but goes away after applying. Show details
Hannahm
Hannahm

Avoid huge itchy rash

I have read so many reviews regarding this product on different sites and it seems to be common thing so many pregnant women are having allergic reactions to this specific product I was so uncomfortable it was horrible and lasted for a few weeks ended up having to go to the doctor and get a special cream prescribed to me.

Amanda
AmandaByron Bay3 posts

Broke out in a shocking itchy rash that lasted days after I used it!

I'd been using Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks without a problem from early on in my pregnancy when a friend gave me the Tummy Butter so I thought I'd try this as I became bigger. The next morning I was covered in a red extremely itchy rash everywhere I had applied it which lasted for days. I found forums online with many women saying they experienced the same reaction so beware of this product and try a small patch test first to make sure you don't have a reaction to it.

Allergic reaction

melissgab
melissgabSydney, NSW6 posts

Brilliant

I have been using this product on my growing belly since I fell pregnant and I am now 28 weeks. I use it twice a day and haven't got a single stretch mark. I would recommend this as a 'must have' for any pregnant woman. It is a little firm when you start using it but it softens as your hands warm it up. Love it!
It's prevented pregnancy related stretch marks.
Often not stocked in among the range of other Palmers products.
amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD119 posts

Good

I bought this and used it on and off while pregnant, when my skin felt especially dry. It was really good for knees and elbows too, made them nice and soft. It's quite hard (had to use my fingernails to scrape it out at times), but smells nice and once warmed up a bit smooths on pretty easily. I found it did transfer to my sheets a little bit, but no more than anything else probably. Not sure that it stopped any stretchmarks, but was nice anyway :)
Thick, rich and smells delish!
A bit waxy and hard to get out of the jar when it's cold! Show reply
katpaul
katpaul251 posts

This cream is wonderful - just like all the palmer's products seem to be. It is very thick and rich but rubs in really well. Great for soothing itchy, overstretched skin. It is available readily at supermarkets, chemists and department stores which is great. The smell isn't too bad - it isn't overpowering at all really. This is mean to stop stretch marks - I haven't had any myself and the moisturising properties of it could only help.
A very rich cream that is wonderful for preventing stretch marks.
Quite a small jar - I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
talia11
talia114 posts

Good

I have been using this throughout my whole pregnancy (now 22 weeks) and have no strechies on my tummmy. I also get pretty itchy so this helps alot.
When applied goes really soft and creamy and penetrates very nicely.
The smell is a bit funny - cost is also more expensive than the regular cream as you go through it quicker.