100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Paloma? Claim your listing.

Boldbear04
Boldbear04Sydney, NSW13 posts

Great for a 2 bedroom apartment

Excellent product. I used it in Sydney winter in a 2 bedroom (large) apartment. Only needed to have it on 1/2 hour max to keep the chill out. I would set the timer early morning and then for evening so house was warm when we came home from work. I recently sold this product as i have moved into my own home with central heating. The resell price was good also.

rp051
rp051

I found this product best in its class, much better than Rennai. I did not need any other heater in my Lounge room or in bedrooms when this heater is on even when outside temperature is 8-10 degrees.
Excellent Product, reduced my electricity/gas bill by 50%, highly recommended.
Not found yet.