Regency FG39

Regency FG39

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

4.9

• Room Type
  • Heating Speed5/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smells of GasYes (0) · No (2)
Frank is j

Frank is j

Without doubt the best heater of it’s kind.

Just had the Regency FG39 installed and am thrilled by the heat output and flame pattern.
There is nothing in the marketplace to rival this freestanding gas log fire for performance and aesthetics., and can operate without the need to run the fan making for super quiet operation. Would recommend to any prospective purchaser.

Purchased in August 2020.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Smells of GasNo
Regency F.Regency

Thank you so much for your kind words Frank. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Regency heater for many more years to come!

Jeanette V.

Jeanette V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FG38 - So happy with this heater!

Purchased in September 2016 at Woodpecker Heating and Cooling Retail for A$4,502.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Living/Dining Area
Smells of GasNo
Janet

JanetBlue Mountains

So glad we chose this heater

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Jessica M.Regency

So glad to hear you're loving your FG39!

Gas Heaters

Find out how Regency FG39 compares to other Gas Heaters

Evol

EvolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded my expectations!!

I was so over the gas dusted heating we had. We have a solid brick home and replaced the 2 sliding doors, kitchen and main bedroom windows with double glazed ones so now on a 5C morning in Melb the inside doesn't drop below 15C, and we like an inside temp of 18C. Since installing the FG39 we are so happy. The heater is so easy to operate, set the temp, turn it on and be warm. The flue is ducted to the external wall fitted with the AstroCap, so the air intake is external alleviating the draft problem. It heats the space quietly but so efficient and the ambiance is awesome. 15C to 18C in under an hour, then turns on and off to maintain temp.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Susie

Susie

Simply brilliant heaters with stunning looks.

I have moved 4 times and every time installed a Regency Gas Heater, they are easy to use simply switch it on and they heat the house really well, no need for jumpers in our house because the one heater heats the whole 230sqm house as well as looking great. I recently moved again and lucky me there was a Regency Gas Heater already installed, I recommend servicing the machine every few years to keep the flames looking good. Parts are available for years so your investment is well worth it.

Susie Belmont WA

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Theo Thomas

Theo ThomasSydney, Australia

A Real Showpiece and Very Functional

We just had a Regency FG39 installed at our parents house in Melbourne by https://gaslogfiresmelbourne.com . Although they have only used it once so far this year they are very happy with how quickly it warmed the entire house. It is also a real showpiece. On a side note the guys who installed it did a fantastic job.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
honestopinion

honestopinion

very happy

Date PurchasedApr 2016
king_45

king_45Central West, NSW

Great Heater

In late August I replaced my Rinnai which was a dreadful heater but the best available at the time. The Regency looks great, puts out a huge amount of heat and is very quiet to run. It is the first time I have been warm for years when I got rid of the wood heater for gas. The remote control and auto features work well. When it ignites early in the morning it is so quiet it does not wake me up.

This heater continues to perform flawlessly. It is quiet, produces good heat. The remote control and programming is excellent. Pity about the price of gas.

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Kiwi29

Kiwi29AU

Absolutely awesome

We bought the FG39 to replace a slow combustion wood heater. This gas heater has literally changed our lives. It is so easy to use, looks stylish, has all the ambience of a real fire (without the hassle) and puts out heaps of heat. The FG39 also has the advantage of a direct vent flue system which keeps the whole combustion air flow completely seperate from the air in the room.

We were out to buy the best possible freestanding gas log fire available. I reckon this is it.
Heats large spaces, realistic fire, easy to use, looks great

Gas Heaters

Find out how Regency FG39 compares to other Gas Heaters

Nudge

NudgeCanberra

Wow! So good for Canberra winters.

Puts out a lot of heat!

We have a medium size lounge room and we have to run the F39 at low flame with the fan on low or it gets too warm. Awesome!

The flame is gorgeous and when going looks quite realistic.
Have had people ask if it's real.

Couldn't be happier, finally we are warm in this house.

Janieasked

This model has the best reviews for heating efficiency - although I have a large modern room and was wanting to have it built in like the city series style - it this possible with the FG39 series?

Regency F.Regency

Dear Janie, thankyou for your query. If you're looking to heat a larger area with a unit built in to a wall or similar we suggest looking at the Greenfire series as that is the best heat output from that style. Please check out our range here https://www.regency-fire.com.au/Products/Gas/Gas-Fireplaces

Janie

Thanks very much for the info

Ron T.

Ron T.asked

Pilot light will not light if start pilot with lighter will not stay on when releasing pilot knob

Peter W.asked

I have a Regency FG39 but my remote is dead and I believe a replacement is costly?
Does the heater needs recalibrating with a new remote?
Peter1908

Regency F.Regency

Hi Peter, a new remote retails at $369. It does need to be paired to the unit when installed which is a very quick procedure and can be easily done following the instruction. It is just a button sequence that needs to be entered. Hope this helps!

Peter W.

Thanks Regency I realised my model is a FG38!

Get an answer from our members and Regency representatives