Listing monitored by Rinnai

4.5
  • Heating Speed5/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Smells of GasYes (0) · No (1)
Jim Greenwood
Jim GreenwoodSydney, NSW

Amazing little heater

Recently moved to an old 2 bedroom terrace in Paddington about as air tight as a sieve.
Purchased an Enduro 13 after it was recommended it for our floor space. This heater is fantastic. Warms the house in 15 minutes. 30 minutes and every room is toasty. Leaps and bounds from my last ceramic gas heater that started stinking out the house with gas.
I could not recommend this heater more highly. Filters are easy to remove and clean.
Extremely quiet when running. Fan is strong on start up but idles when room gets to temp.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,099.00.

Liss
LissPerth

Compact and convenient

I bought this heater to warm a larger area and it is very good at doing this. I am able to move this from one gas point in the family room to another in the lounge room if I want to. The controls are easy to use and the instruction manual is well laid out. There is an economy mode that gradually reduces the heat setting once the room has maintained the set temperature for 1 hour. This is a plus as it saves on energy and money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Other Gas Heaters

Chopper
ChopperClaremont

Super little heater

I bought this heating as this winter of the year is really COLD!. it is freezing out there. I need a heater so that is why this unit was bought. Little unit and it is enought for my place which is 2 bedroom apartments. it heats up our decent sized apartment of 51 sqm. make sure the doors and the air holes need to be properly shut otherwise the heat will come out.
We are amazed that with this tiny unit it can bring the whole apartment warm and with the eco mode on. it really makes the temperature on the room stable.
Recommended when you have tiny space like we have.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Gas Heaters

Find out how Rinnai Enduro 13 compares to other Gas Heaters

Kara
KaraPerth

Winter not a winter

Bought this for our theather room. This machine is small and fit well for decent room.
The built is solid and it does not give so much gas smell. Hardly to notice it. suprisingly pretty quiet for a heater.
It has temperature setting which allow you to set to specific temperature. A timer to make sure you can set it off anytime you like. Great heater!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Kara, we are always pleased to hear feedback from our customer and we are glad to see the heater is working well for you.

Gordon
Gordon

Non-service

Tried to call up Rinnai about heater not working - not possible, no phone numbers listed. Only way to get someone to check it is to lodge an internet service call and be hit with immediate $200 fee for it to be attended to by a service company. My heater is under warranty and was showing error code 18. No formal warranty plan in place, service company will only look at it for a fee.
Reply came back from service company - nothing wrong with it. But you have to pay the fee

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Wes80
Wes80Wollongong

Love it! heats the whole house

i got this so i could move it around and to be used in addition to our big heater
however the big heater is no longer required, this heats the whole home
I just set it on economy mode and its does the rest.
there is little smell and it looks good

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Wes80, always nice to hear when our heaters exceed expectations.

Sue1604
Sue1604Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great performer

This is a great little heater, compact and super easy to start and use. It is more than adequate for my needs and I did not have to have it at full capacity all winter. It's also quite economical to use. The heat is instant and the fan is efficient and quiet. I would definitely recommend this heater

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Sue1604. always great to hear when our heaters perform well for our customers.

StanTheMan
StanTheManSydney

Just the right size for our flat

We live in a south facing flat which gets pretty chilly in winter. Now we are toasty and warm. Bought this for winter last year, and I didn't even have to teach my wife how to use it! Does the job perfectly.
5 Stars definitely.

Other Gas Heaters

plumboss
plumbossPerth, WA

Easy to use

Since purchasing this heater 3 months ago I have had no problems with it.
Manufacturers recommended a 25kj heater which would have been overkill and probably cost more to run, our previous heater was a Cosy Glow 11kj which struggled.
In 90 days this year I used 300 units of gas more than the same time last year ($40)
The heater is very easy to use, compact, very quiet and cheap to run.
Easy to use, low running costs, compact, quiet, inexpensive to purchase and so far reliable.

Gas Heaters

Find out how Rinnai Enduro 13 compares to other Gas Heaters

oldmate
oldmateAU

Great heater, so easy to use!!

I walk past this heater and press 'on' that's it. It can be locked to stop the kids messing with the controls. There are no exposed heating elements so it's nice and safe for Homes with children running around. We use it in a slighlty larger area than it's recommended for And find it heats really well.
No exposed heating elements, VERY easy to operate.
Nothing it's all good

Lence B.
Lence B.asked
Enduro 13

Hi we bought yesterday the
Enduro 13-RCE -371H and when we power it on there is strong smell is this normal

Hi Lence B.,

Thanks for reaching out!

We would recommend speaking to our Technical Helpdesk who can run through some troubleshooting with you. They are available on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Thanks,

Kookla
Kooklaasked
Enduro 13 EN13N (Natural Gas, White)

Why does hot air come out of the left side and cold air on the right, annoying

Hi Kookla,

Thanks for your question.
we would recommend calling our service department on 1300 555 545 to speak to technical help team or book a service call.

Beverly asked
Enduro 13

Good Evening
My Rinnai Enduro 13 cannot stay fixed on a heat higher than 18. Am I doing something I’m not supposed to please?

Hi Beverly,

thanks for the question, there are a number of reasons this may be occurring and we would need further information to provide more assistance. Our technical help desk can run through the operation of the unit and recommend a service call if required.

they can be reached on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Beverly

You are wonderful. Thank you for your very prompt response to assist my brrrr removal.
Have a happy day.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Rinnai Enduro 13

Compare all 4 Rinnai Enduro 13
CategoryGas HeatersGas HeatersGas HeatersGas Heaters
Price (RRP) $1,088.00$1,088.00$1,088.00$1,088.00
Heater TypeConvector & Panel and PortableConvector & Panel and PortableConvector & Panel and PortableConvector & Panel and Portable
Max Room Size 51515151
Dimensions 495 x 490 x 245 mm495 x 490 x 245 mm495 x 490 x 245 mm495 x 490 x 245 mm
FeaturesEnergy Saving Mode and ThermostatEnergy Saving Mode and ThermostatEnergy Saving Mode and ThermostatEnergy Saving Mode and Thermostat
Gas Star Rating 5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)
Max Gas Input13 mJ/h13 mJ/h13 mJ/h13 mJ/h
Power3,300 W3,300 W3,300 W3,300 W
Gas TypeNatural GasNatural GasLPGLPG
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhitePlatinum SilverPlatinum SilverWhite