3Panasonic 407L Bottom Mount

Panasonic 407L Bottom Mount29 reviews
PJ P.
PJ P.QLDDarling Downs, QLD2 posts
  NR-BX41BXSAU

Runs at a loud operating noise level

The fridge keeps everything nice and cold , good outlay but operates at a very noisy sound level. Show details
Panasonic   DM

Hi PJ, Have you called our customer service team to perhaps get there opinion to make sure unit is operating as per specification. Thanks

Minh
MinhVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Verified NR-BX41BXSAU

It’s a great product to have for your house

This fridge is only good for a small family. When the fridge is too full, it’s still maintain a reliable temperature in all compartment but it might make a lot of noises.the only thing I dislike is the freezer compartment. When you put something in the ice tray and after a few pushover, it might fallout to underneath compartment which is not ideal and it would be hard to get it out. Other than that, the fridge is functional and it’s easy to open and close. Show details ·  1
Mana
Mana
  NR-BX41BXSAU

Doesn’t work when too full

My food started to rot in it when it was full. Tried to get help and was told to look on p. 4 of the manual that says you have to allow for air flow so can’t put too much food in it. The company said they will send a technician but I had to pay the service fee if nothing is wrong with the fridge. I asked them to waive the fee but they refused so I refused to let them come because I thought to cut my losses. As it stands the fridge cools because I took away all food from it. In my view it is badly designed. Show details
Katyee57
Katyee57NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Perfect fridge I love it

It’s great easy to use easy to find things keeps the veggies fresh

I love it value for money the freezer is a great idea either the drawer

Meat keeper is on the bottom and keeps all the meat very cold

Plenty of shelf space in the door nice and quiet

Cannot praise it enough

Johnny W
Johnny WLaunceston25 posts
Panasonic   DM

Hi Johnny, apologies for the experience you have had with your fridge, so we can investigate further, could you please send us a Private message with your case reference number.

Alexa
AlexaCheltenham
IKK
IKKMelbourne3 posts

Reliable and Quiet fridge

Love the modern design and fridge space. Its very quiet.

The only problem i find is to take anything out of the freezer is difficult as there's not enough compartments.

Must say the overseas customer service staff wasnt friendly. Would be great if the call centre is based in local.

Cricket2
Cricket2geelong4 posts

Absolutely Top Notch

This looks so stylish in our kitchen - I love looking at it which is a weird thing to say about a fridge! This is the first one I have had with bottom mount design which I also love - its fabulous to have all the food at eye level. You have to wonder why all fridges aren't like this! Its quiet when running and has really well thought out shelving. Overall a great buy.

Lucille
LucillePerth6 posts

Great fridge

Exceptionally quiet fridge. Love the up down aspect. Dials on the front allow me to change temp in compartments. Fitted perfectly into my apartment space. A great investment for me. I found it Really easy to clean. Plus I love the Stainless Steel look. Panasonic is my preferred choice To buy

Renxia
Renxia
  NR-BX41BXSAU

It is very good and quiet

It is very quiet and it could put lots things. I am love it. It not very big. But it could suit in my rooms. I feel this one is I have used the best one. And it could make ice. If you drink it very helpful. I feel good

Mon
Mon

serves the purpose

Comparing to Sumsung it doesnt have too many different functions. I dont mind , but I would think it could b better. noisy level is ok, comparing a lots others its not too noisy I have used only few months , will find out later if.there is anything i am concerned

Tommy
TommyNSWSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified NR-BX41BXSAU

Great fridge from a reliable brand

Very quiet when operating.

Glass shelves are adjustable and easy to clean.

Keeps everything at the right temperature in all compartments.

Both my wife and me love the look. Wouldn't mind to pay a bit extra for the silver colour.

Not sure about the quality yet but I always trust the Japanese brand.

Lluu
LluuAdelaide7 posts

Just ok

Bought from Harvey Norman. Its a good quality fridge with sturdy glass shelves that are easy to clean. Even though the shelves are adjustable, the heights between them are too small. Can't fit many jars upright in the open areas because of the extra, largely useless meat fridge, which is also too small to put meat in.

Judy M
Judy MBrisbane7 posts

Great fridge

It is a great fridge. I love the glass shelves and it is easy to keep clean. It maintains a good temperature even on the hot days.

It is quiet for a roomy fridge. My only complaint is the painter employed to paint the kitchen managed to dint the front.

Speedracer
Speedracer
  NR-BX41BXSAU

After one year I still love this fridge but it can get noisy

This is the best internal designed fridge I have ever had. Great space. Large crisper is awesome. It also looks very good. However, over the 12 months, we have had it is getting noisier when it does its cooling thing every night. Thankfully it does only kicks in from about 9pm or later but it can also get pretty noisy at times during the day. These noisy periods don't last too long. Maybe a few hours or so. I wouldn't want to be sleeping next to it. We did not buy the fridge with the crisper light - can't comment on that. We thought it would be simple enough to buy some led light and drop it in the crisper if we felt the need for it.