Panasonic 407L Bottom Mount

NR-BX41BXSAU (Stainless Steel), NR-BX41BVWAU (White) (See All)
Listing monitored by Panasonic

4.2
  • Internal Layout
Minh
MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a great product to have for your house

This fridge is only good for a small family. When the fridge is too full, it’s still maintain a reliable temperature in all compartment but it might make a lot of noises.the only thing I dislike is the freezer compartment. When you put something in the ice tray and after a few pushover, it might fallout to underneath compartment which is not ideal and it would be hard to get it out. Other than that, the fridge is functional and it’s easy to open and close.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,400.

Panasonic Australia C.PanasonicSend a private message

Doesn’t work when too full.

My food started to rot in it when it was full. Tried to get help and was told to look on p. 4 of the manual that says you have to allow for air flow so can’t put too much food in it. The company said they will send a technician but I had to pay the service fee if nothing is wrong with the fridge. I asked them to waive the fee but they refused so I refused to let them come because I thought to cut my losses. As it stands the fridge cools because I took away all food from it. In my view it is badly designed.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,090.

Internal Layout
Katyee57
Katyee57Cooma

Perfect fridge I love it

It’s great easy to use easy to find things keeps the veggies fresh
I love it value for money the freezer is a great idea either the drawer
Meat keeper is on the bottom and keeps all the meat very cold
Plenty of shelf space in the door nice and quiet
Cannot praise it enough

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Johnny W
Johnny WLaunceston

Noisy and woeful customer service

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Panasonic Australia C.PanasonicSend a private message

Hi Johnny, apologies for the experience you have had with your fridge, so we can investigate further, could you please send us a Private message with your case reference number.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Panasonic 407L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Alexa
AlexaCheltenham

Best fridge, would recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2018
IKK
IKKMelbourne

Reliable and Quiet fridge

Love the modern design and fridge space. Its very quiet.
The only problem i find is to take anything out of the freezer is difficult as there's not enough compartments.
Must say the overseas customer service staff wasnt friendly. Would be great if the call centre is based in local.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Cricket2
Cricket2geelong

Absolutely Top Notch

This looks so stylish in our kitchen - I love looking at it which is a weird thing to say about a fridge! This is the first one I have had with bottom mount design which I also love - its fabulous to have all the food at eye level. You have to wonder why all fridges aren't like this! Its quiet when running and has really well thought out shelving. Overall a great buy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Lucille
LucillePerth

Great fridge

Exceptionally quiet fridge. Love the up down aspect. Dials on the front allow me to change temp in compartments. Fitted perfectly into my apartment space. A great investment for me. I found it Really easy to clean. Plus I love the Stainless Steel look. Panasonic is my preferred choice To buy

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

It is very good and quiet

It is very quiet and it could put lots things. I am love it. It not very big. But it could suit in my rooms. I feel this one is I have used the best one. And it could make ice. If you drink it very helpful. I feel good

Date PurchasedNov 2017

serves the purpose

Comparing to Sumsung it doesnt have too many different functions. I dont mind , but I would think it could b better. noisy level is ok, comparing a lots others its not too noisy I have used only few months , will find out later if.there is anything i am concerned

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tommy
TommyNSW, 2127

Great fridge from a reliable brand

Very quiet when operating.
Glass shelves are adjustable and easy to clean.
Keeps everything at the right temperature in all compartments.
Both my wife and me love the look. Wouldn't mind to pay a bit extra for the silver colour.
Not sure about the quality yet but I always trust the Japanese brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lluu
LluuAdelaide

Just ok

Bought from Harvey Norman. Its a good quality fridge with sturdy glass shelves that are easy to clean. Even though the shelves are adjustable, the heights between them are too small. Can't fit many jars upright in the open areas because of the extra, largely useless meat fridge, which is also too small to put meat in.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Judy M
Judy MBrisbane

Great fridge

It is a great fridge. I love the glass shelves and it is easy to keep clean. It maintains a good temperature even on the hot days.

It is quiet for a roomy fridge. My only complaint is the painter employed to paint the kitchen managed to dint the front.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

After one year I still love this fridge but it can get noisy

This is the best internal designed fridge I have ever had. Great space. Large crisper is awesome. It also looks very good. However, over the 12 months, we have had it is getting noisier when it does its cooling thing every night. Thankfully it does only kicks in from about 9pm or later but it can also get pretty noisy at times during the day. These noisy periods don't last too long. Maybe a few hours or so. I wouldn't want to be sleeping next to it. We did not buy the fridge with the crisper light - can't comment on that. We thought it would be simple enough to buy some led light and drop it in the crisper if we felt the need for it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
jjj
jjjNewcastle

Customer service based overseas and won't honour Australian consumer protection legislation

This fridge is used by my elderly mother who lives alone and the plastic door drink holder cracked without any impact or any abnormal use - my mother is frail and not capable of impacting anything with force, after 3 years. Not fit for purpose. Not of acceptable quality. Will contact ACCC to escalate. I realise this is a grey area but a good company would just replace a piece of plastic that costs them $5 to make!

Date PurchasedMar 2013