Honest Rater

Honest RaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Suitable For Open Plan Living - Far Too Noisy!

Purchased in October 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,800.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

JudyRSouth East Queensland, QLD

A really great fridge/freezer

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

mimiHobart, TAS

Great design keeps even temperatures.
Very happy with the look of it as well.
I have a back problem so the bottom freezer is an excellent design for easy use for me.

Purchased in May 2017 at Fisher & Paykel for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Damien

Damien

Great working fridge but annoying stainless steel coating

The working functions of the fridge and freezer are great. What we don't like is the stainless steel coating which is described as easy clean with soapy water and stainless steel cleaner can't be used. However unlike conventional stainless steel appliances every time any one touches the fridge it will leave finger prints which look terrible. To keep the fridge looking nice you will be washing the front of the fridge everyday - especially if you have kids - so annoying!

Purchased in November 2018.

Joey Am

Joey Am

Good Fridge

The fridge works well, it can be able to maintain a cosistent and reliable temperature. The door is a bit difficult to open but that shows it’s safe to use and will not lost energy. I like how there’s a drawer for putting veggies so that you won’t forget to eat them!

Purchased in June 2018.

Derek

DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst fridge and company

Three new fridges in a month
Faulty compressor had to take 5 days off work the delivery driver never turned up
No phone call or even a text Harvey Norman south Tweed blocked me just take your money and pas you on don't care how much they stuff you around
Never deal with again

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,250.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Karen S

Karen SSydney, NSW

So easy to clean!

With our new kitchen we wanted everything streamlined and minimalist. This fridge is perfect. It has integrated handles, although I was worried that it would get too many fingerprints because there is no obvious handle. We do get a few but it is so easy to clean that it is not an issue at all. It is well designed with a great layout.

Purchased in October 2018 at Winning Appliances for $1,449.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

Wutpapp

WutpappMelb

great fridge

Bought about 9 months ago, so far does a perfect job. running smoothly with minimum noise. very easy to clean.
Temperature is great in all compartments, it is well maintained and great for value especially if you do not have a big house great fit in house. It also freeze everything well inside.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Martyn

MartynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy so far

We have only had this fridge a month but am extremely happy so far. I love having the freezer below and having drawers in there works well despite the fact you loose a bit of space. Both the freezer drawers and the fruit/salad drawer open easily which was not the case with our old fridge. Cooling performance is very good despite my children occasionally forgetting to close the door - the audible reminder comes in useful here. Overall I am very happy - I'll update if we have an reliability issues

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Boo

Boo

Great reliable fridge

This fridge has lasted several years and never been a problem. The shelving is easy to move to suit youor needs and also easy to clean. Nice even temp throughout. I would also definitely recommend the upside type of fridge which makes more sense than having the freezer on top.

Date PurchasedJan 2010

Lauren

LaurenCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic family fridge!

I have only just purchased this fridge after having my previous Fisher & Paykel fridge for over 12 years. This brand is reliable and lasts the test of time. This fridge is durable, practical and has plenty of space! All compartments are easy to open and the temperature remains cool, always keeping your food at the ideal temperature. Perfect for any family. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

birdii8

birdii8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sleek, modern and functional

NICK

NICK

Great fridge

Great looking fridge, which controls temperature really well. Great space inside with some really sturdy shelves. It can be a litttle noisy at times but nothing too extreme just went you have loaded it up and its trying to get back down to temperature. I would have no issue buying this fridge again or recommending it to others

Jimmy

JimmyNarara

Great Fridge

Love all aspects of this fridge but the only 2 things that lets it down on my opinion
. is the freezer the drawers do not come out fully and therefor hard to use.
. Very noisy
.Great design
. Everything inside the fridge stays super cool
. smart crisp drawers

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Pandy

Pandy

Very good

Happy but sometimes it’s difficult to keep it open. The door hits the left shells of the pantry. It also will be better if you have more compartments for the milk. Happy with the temperature. Like the finish mat of the stainless steel. Perfect size for the pantry. I like to have one door, I was sick with the other fridge/ double door.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Leeching

LeechingSydney, NSW

Great looking fridge.

Great stainless steel design and very sleek. I am amazed by how strong the plastic trays are - apparently, it can withstand a 70kg of weight! The bottle chill feature is very neat and I do like the spaciousness of this fridge. Perfect for storing a large number of frozen meals.

Giving this a four star as the features are just very basic.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Colinpop21

Colinpop21perth

At last, a User Friendly Fridge/Freezer

anika_s

anika_sPerth

Great

This fridge is a great size for a family. The freezer has such easy access and has removable tubs to make cleaning and re organising easy. The shelves stay clean and are easy to wipe down. The outside stays very clean and can be easily wiped down with a wet cloth

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jason

JasonSydney

Perfect for a growing family

We had to buy a new fridge because my older son just started to eat with his teenage appetite and I suddenly need so much more food and I needed extra room for everything. This fridge is perfect, it is much more spacious than it looks and the fridge compartment is much bigger than the freezer and this is just what I need, I can store 5 bottles of juice and 3 bottles of 3 little milk on the side door, plenty of room to have 4 loaves of bread on one shelf and still room for everything and anything. I think it takes more than 500 dollars to keep it well stocked.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Ian M

Ian MSydney

Great fridge, really happy with it. Large and looks great in the kitchen.

Very happy with this Fisher Paykel fridge. Fridge is at the top and freezer at the bottom. Opted for stainless steel version which looks good. Large fridge and freezer and has very consistent cooling in all sections. Easy to access the temperature and alarm controls. This is our second Fisher and Paykel fridge and are happy with both.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Patricia B.asked

Purchased FisherPaykel Active Smart 519Bottom Mount Freezer RF522BRPX6,
Since delivered 1 week ago, both doors not close completely. Alarm beeps to advise close door.
Also when open door of fridge, attempt open top shelf cabinet lid inside door, hits top of inside fridge compartment, have to fully open fridge door so can open compartment lid.
Seems to be design fault. Anyone else have these issues?
Emailed where purchased from, Appliances Online Vic.,NO answer on that question. I know they received email, as I also needed Tax Invoice of payment for Fisher Paykel request. The invoice was sent via email.

JudyR

I find the fridge door doesn't close as easily as my older fridge, in that I have to give it a decent push to close properly. Most times I don't manage it and of course, beeps to alert the door is not closed properly. But I don't find this a huge problem. No problem with cabinet lid inside door. I love my fridge freezer.

mimi

I love mine . No probs. However the door does need an extra push. I rang about it and was told it is not a fault but a designbto stop small fingers etc being shut in it.

Patricia B.

Thanks for answers. So need push doors hard. Will do this, just annoying. Suppose could say good that Alarm alerts.

As for dairy compartment issue, will wait see if anyone can give helpful advice. This top swing lid section on door is used multiple times daily.
Never needed open door all way with other Fridges.

Memeasked

Just bought this fridge this thursday from HM and delivered today, as it instructed to leave the fridge for 3 hours by the delivery guy and then leave empty running for 2 to 3 hours before putting food in. However since it started run, the back is making noise and now the noise is running almost 1 hour. Not impressive! Called the service line tonight and asked why, got answer to either replace it or send service guy?! Does anyone have similar experience for this mode?!

mimi

NO all was well with mine . ask them to check it

Meme

Thanks, the loud noise was running from first set up at 6:30pm till stop at 9:17pm. Was stopped around 8:35 or 8:36pm for a few minutes then back running again till 9:17pm. The door on top side is so hard to open. I probably picked up a lemon I think.

JudyR

No problem with mine. Quiet as a mouse. If it were me, I'd ask them to replace fridge.

OzRattler

OzRattlerasked

Fridge is seriously loud [old fridge was quieter] and freezer door moulding hits against internal moulding even with the chassis level requiring additional effort to close the door. Main door won't close auto (even though all levelled) and I am wondering how quick are F&P to service. Oh, registered the fault the day after it was dropped off with Winning Applicances and for now, spending slabs of time on hold!! [repetitive music is killing me!!! :( ]

Comments please?

fisher_man
fisher_man

Winnings are excellent retailers.
I'd recommend contacting them direct for replacement.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives