Panasonic 1.8GHz Digital Gigarange KX-TG1843ALS

Bought this when I moved out of home into a 2 bedroom unit. 3 handset are great as we only have 1 phone point. Love the fact that if you are home and screening calls, you can hear it from all the handsets as well as the base unit. Battery life is good, however, since my house is small, 2 handsets are often always on teh charger, not sure how good the battery's will be in a few months. Answering machine is good too - you can select it to answer after 2 to 7 rings, and if you check the messages from the handset, it shows the callers phone number (prefect for people who hang up when they get a machine) - provided you use Caller ID
audio caller ID, answering machine, SMS from handset, 3 handsets and handset on base unit
Handset volume is not that loud

Excellent phone, well worth the money

We had this phone for over 3 years and it just died during electrical storm (copper wire was hit by lightning and base unit got fried). I am shopping for another one now. It has a very good voice clarity and range. We use this phone on the farm and I can make and receive calls from wool shed which is almost 300m away from base unit.
Range, clarity, answering machine is very good too.
Buttons could be a bit larger on handsets.

Good

This Panasonic phone will come in handy around the house with three being better than having 1 in the house. This phone will bring conveniece to many families who purchase this phone. it is something that is neccessary for a household.
The company Panasonic is a Japanese brandwhich tells you that it is a high quality device, it also tells you that it has a 1.8ghz range meaning is that it is strong and its range can be picked up to 10-20 metres giving you a large area to carry the phone with you. With its wireless conectionyou can walk around the house freely without the cord getting in the way. Other sources of wireless connection would be unable to be pick-up by this device leaving you no fear what so ever with other apliances around in the house. The benefit of having three phone is if you are on one side of the house there are other ones which you can pick up which is closer leaving you with no miss calls.
There is nothing more convenient than wireless devices for it leaves you free. Nothing in this device is is abled to be disliked

I recently purchased a Panasonic cigarange tg1843 telephone from salvos store second hand but it only had two hand sets instead of three and no instructions. Can you help me out please? Kind regards Yvonne. [email removed]
Hi Yvonne, Sorry for the delay in responding. Your request only just arrived in my email inbox at 6am this morning. I can help with providing you a PDF copy of the Panasonic Phone User Manual. For some reason, Product Review has removed your email address. so I am unable to email the manual to you. Best Regards, BrianThankyou for your reply. Email is [Email Address Removed].Hi Yvonne, unfortunately due to the age of the product, we no longer have the user manual on our website. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 or email us at ccc@panasonic.com.au

Hi there, Can you please confirm price for Panasonic KX-TG1843ALS? Thank you Hemali
Hi. I don't think you can find them in shops any more, there are new models out now. I've bought a second hand KX-TG1843ALS as replacement for my burned out phone from ebay for AU$25. It works just as good as the first one did. Alena.

CategoryHome Phones