Panasonic 1.8GHz Digital Gigarange KX-TG1843ALS

Panasonic 1.8GHz Digital Gigarange KX-TG1843ALS

Justin

Justin

Excellent phone, well worth the money

We had this phone for over 3 years and it just died during electrical storm (copper wire was hit by lightning and base unit got fried). I am shopping for another one now. It has a very good voice clarity and range. We use this phone on the farm and I can make and receive calls from wool shed which is almost 300m away from base unit.
Range, clarity, answering machine is very good too.
Buttons could be a bit larger on handsets.

nelsongoh

nelsongoh

Good

Yvonneasked

I recently purchased a Panasonic cigarange tg1843 telephone from salvos store second hand but it only had two hand sets instead of three and no instructions. Can you help me out please? Kind regards Yvonne. [email removed]

BAS19
BAS19

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Your request only just arrived in my email inbox at 6am this morning. I can help with providing you a PDF copy of the Panasonic Phone User Manual. For some reason, Product Review has removed your email address. so I am unable to email the manual to you.

Best Regards,
Brian

Yvonne

Thankyou for your reply. Email is [Email Address Removed].

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Yvonne, unfortunately due to the age of the product, we no longer have the user manual on our website. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 or email us at ccc@panasonic.com.au

Hemali Patel

Hemali Patelasked

Hi there,
Can you please confirm price for Panasonic KX-TG1843ALS?

Hemali

alena
alena

Hi. I don't think you can find them in shops any more, there are new models out now. I've bought a second hand KX-TG1843ALS as replacement for my burned out phone from ebay for AU$25. It works just as good as the first one did.
Alena.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategoryHome Phones