• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it.will never buy another phone this is the best ever!!

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Graeme, thank you for the 5 star review and taking the time to provide the great feedback on your cordless phone

Dave

Dave

Good solid phone

Great phone and easy to use.The noise reduction button works a treat when there noise on the line.I like the big buttons as my eyes are not the best now,and having 2 handsets we can leave one upstairs in our bedroom.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $169.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Dave. Thank you for taking the time to provide the review on your cordless phone.

Angry BearSydney, NSW

Practical Cordless phone

What I like is the large display and the ability to easily read the calling number. Everything works as it should. Setup wasn't completely intuitive, but no worse than any other cordless phone I have used. One annoying minor issue is that when you put the phone in its cradle, you have to look at the unlit display to see the word "charging" to check that it is charging. (Every other cordless phone we've had would sometime not connect up properly in the cradle and therefore not charge. So we have developed the habit of checking that the phone is actually charging each time we put it back in the cradle. Other phones have had an easily seen indicator to indicate charging.)

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Angry Bear, thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

Enigma26

Enigma26adelaide

Worst phones ever!

These Panasonic phones don’t even do the most basic tasks like enabling me to answer a phone call. It always displays the ‘busy’ signal and I have to get up and use the phone that’s in the docking station when I want to answer a call. The batteries don’t last long and the frustration these phones have provided has convinced me to never buy another Panasonic appliance ever again.

Beware, these phones are the worst! I haven’t listed everything that’s wrong with these phones because I’m already sick of wasting my time and getting frustrated thinking about it. I can’t believe how bad they are!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

lovelylegs

lovelylegsAngle Park

good phones

I love these phones they are very good it's handy to have 3 phones and it is easy to use and once you charge it, it stays charged for at least 2 days, it all depends on how much you use it. They are lightweight easy to hold and i love them.

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Howard W

Howard WMaleny

Good phone but terrible functionality and manual

I recently bought - but have since returned for a credit! - this Panasonic phone. The phone itself seemed to work well - good volume and clarity - but the menu structure for programming anything beyond making basic calls was dreadful. It was not at all intuitive, unlike most other brands where you don't need the manual, you can just work your way through the manual. Not so for the Panasonic - you need the manual as you need to use # and a code number from the manual to do virtually anything - and the manual is also very poorly written and hence what you need to find is difficult to discover. There are other phones out there which perform as well and which are easier to work with.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Imp

ImpPerth

Very low volume

This is a premium unit with a premium price tag. Although it has many features that we wanted it fails dismally in the one main purpose of actually being a communication device. Basically the volume is simply too low to hear properly (on all handsets with the handset volume set to full). If your surroundings are quiet, the line good and the person on the other end shouts down the phone, then you are OK. Other than this, the conversation is twice as long as you ask them to repeat every other sentence.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great Product

We purchased it 6 weeks ago. We charge it and it and it keeps its charge for 2 weeks or more still works perfectly we purchased it from Dick Smith.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

piece of ctrap

Problem is the phone comes up insert batteries when batteries are in unit and battery indicator shows empty and they wont charge - have checked all and it is actually the phone not the charging unit.
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS MODEL PHONE HAS DONE THIS AFTER ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE. WE ALREADY TOOK THE FIRST PHONE BACK TO HARVEY NORMAN AND THEY SWAPPED IT FOR A COMPLETE NEW UNIT IN AUG 2017. NOW IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN OCT 2017.
Panasonic are not helpful at all - it is an hour and half drive to get to HNorman.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dav

DavSYDNEY

Perfect !

Just changed my handset to Panasonic from a cheap one. No complaints so far. Purchased it from THE GOOD GUYS. It works perfectly comes with great features and good volume/sound quality. Link to cell feature is great, where you can link you home phone to your mobile phone and no issue with Bluetooth connection.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

lt_ripley

lt_ripleyAU

Don't Waste Your Money

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Low Volume and max 9 rings.

I have a cochlear implant and hearing aid and purchased this phone to link with a bluetooth phone clip. The ring volume and speaking volume is too low. The maximum of 9 rings before answering machine is too short as I am elderley and take some time to reach the phone . Am dissappointed with my purchase . Am still trying tofind out if my Doro Phone Easy623 seniors phone is bluetooth compatable with the Panasonic purchased.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Jeff

JeffSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant link to cell function. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Arch

ArchAdelaide

Volume level is disappointing

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Diane

DianeAdelaide

Exactly What I Was Looking For.

The time

The time on this phone KX-TG7893 is useless as it looses about 20mins per day. Otherwise the answer machine works well. List of contact numbers is good. Use of 3 different handsets is of great help. The size of the handpieces is just right. There does not appear to be a charging issue.

Lynne

LynneKurrajong

Worst phone ever

This is the worst phone I have ever had. Only chose it because you can still connect a headset, but the noise through the headset makes it difficult to have a conversation. Even without the headset, it's very difficult to have a conversation without noise interruption - and that's with the noise reduction ON. Also has no mute button, making it impractical for home office use.

Laurie