Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS

MPN: KXTGC222ALS

liv44

liv44Brisbane

Great Phone!

I purchased the Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS two days ago. It was extremely easy to set up, including the answering machine. Good volume, phone looks good, and it was easy to work out all the functions. I like it so much better than my old Uniden. I am very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

BaxtersinNorthern Region, NSW

One of the most useful devices I've owned.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Excellent And Clean Design

I have not long had this so that is the only caution but so far I am impressed with a birthday present of a three unit Panasonic cordless phone.

It works well even in my older style home with always suspect infrastructure.

It has a good looking, clean design. Japanese efficiency!

MEH

MEHasked

Is the second phone on its own in a charger that can be away from the first phone, say plugged into power in another room?

Baxtersin

Yes. That’s the good thing. The handsets connect by dedicated radio signal. Once you get used to them you can pretty much do anything on the system from any handset.

Roger B.

Roger B.asked

is this phone wall mounted

Baxtersin

Hey Roger no it's not wall mounted. One of its drawbacks.

disy

disyasked

How do you change the number of rings before the call goes to the answering machine?

Baxtersin

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives