Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS

Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS

MPN: KXTGC222ALS

Trev

TrevCooroy Qld

Easy setup & does its job

Bought the Panasonic to replace a V-Tech & it was a good move.
The Panasonic was much easier to set up, clearer reception, handset easier to hold, easier messages, no disadvantages.
Harvey Norman gave very good service & price.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$79.00.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Trev, thanks for the great 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

liv44

liv44Brisbane

Great Phone!

I purchased the Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS two days ago. It was extremely easy to set up, including the answering machine. Good volume, phone looks good, and it was easy to work out all the functions. I like it so much better than my old Uniden. I am very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

BaxtersinNorthern Region, NSW

One of the most useful devices I've owned.

Home Phones

Find out how Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS compares to other Home Phones

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Excellent And Clean Design

I have not long had this so that is the only caution but so far I am impressed with a birthday present of a three unit Panasonic cordless phone.

It works well even in my older style home with always suspect infrastructure.

It has a good looking, clean design. Japanese efficiency!

Moi

Moiasked

How to increase the volume and CLARIFY the sound at the other end of the phone? It sounds so muffled. I have just bought the kx-tgc220als model (in Brisbane, Australia) and find it's very difficult to hear another party on the phone line. Any help most gratefully received. :)

Baxtersin

Sorry Moi,. don't know. I'm finding the sound quality is not particularly good. I didn't notice it at first because compared to previous cordless setups. this is better, But it's still not terrific. Very muddy sound.

MEH

MEHasked

Is the second phone on its own in a charger that can be away from the first phone, say plugged into power in another room?

Baxtersin

Yes. That’s the good thing. The handsets connect by dedicated radio signal. Once you get used to them you can pretty much do anything on the system from any handset.

Roger B.

Roger B.asked

is this phone wall mounted

Baxtersin

Hey Roger no it's not wall mounted. One of its drawbacks.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives