2Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS

4.2

80% · 41 · 20%

Andrew
Andrew

Volume fades away mid conversation

My Mum and Dad have this model. When I'm talking to them on the phone, the volume at their end starts off fine and then seems to fade away mid conversation to the point where they can't hear me when I'm shouting into my phone. It's very annoying and am looking at replacing their phone with another brand. Show details
Panasonic
Panasonic   DM
Trev
TrevCooroy Qld10 posts

Easy setup & does its job

Bought the Panasonic to replace a V-Tech & it was a good move.
The Panasonic was much easier to set up, clearer reception, handset easier to hold, easier messages, no disadvantages.
Harvey Norman gave very good service & price. Show details ·  1
liv44
liv44Brisbane5 posts

Great Phone!

I purchased the Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS two days ago. It was extremely easy to set up, including the answering machine. Good volume, phone looks good, and it was easy to work out all the functions. I like it so much better than my old Uniden. I am very happy with my purchase.

Show details

BaxtersinNorthern Region, NSW42 posts

Sandringham10
Sandringham10Melbourne159 posts

Excellent And Clean Design

I have not long had this so that is the only caution but so far I am impressed with a birthday present of a three unit Panasonic cordless phone.

It works well even in my older style home with always suspect infrastructure.

It has a good looking, clean design. Japanese efficiency!

Moi
Moi

How to increase the volume and CLARIFY the sound at the other end of the phone? It sounds so muffled. I have just bought the kx-tgc220als model (in Brisbane, Australia) and find it's very difficult to hear another party on the phone line. Any help most gratefully received. :)

Baxtersin

Sorry Moi,. don't know. I'm finding the sound quality is not particularly good. I didn't notice it at first because compared to previous cordless setups. this is better, But it's still not terrific. Very muddy sound.

MEH
MEH

Is the second phone on its own in a charger that can be away from the first phone, say plugged into power in another room?

Baxtersin

Yes. That’s the good thing. The handsets connect by dedicated radio signal. Once you get used to them you can pretty much do anything on the system from any handset.

Roger B.
Roger B.

is this phone wall mounted

Baxtersin

Hey Roger no it's not wall mounted. One of its drawbacks.

See all Panasonic KX-TGC220ALS questions