1 review

100% · 10%

1 review
Happy Annie
Happy Annie

Wish I'd bough one these years ago

I love this phone. The sound is great and it was easy to set up. I love the call blocking feature. It's so much fun to use. I can answer the call politely, (or reject it if I want) and while they're asking how am I today and all that twaddle, I can press a couple of buttons, and the call is cut off and blocked for ever. My blood pressure has dropped about 20 points. I'll probably start to reject the calls instantly soon, but for now I'm having too much fun answering with a smile and cutting off these nuisance callers mid-stride. I getting revenge for all the time they've made me waste in the past. Thank you so much for this phone Panasonic. I'm going to recommend it to all my friends.