Panasonic KX-TGM422AZB

Panasonic KX-TGM422AZB

SKEETER

SKEETERtwin falls

Have had Panasonic for 40 years but now! I bought this there's no more fore me there sick.

Could not get no help could not make it work to where it did not sound like some one talking threw a barrel of paper towels! So I bought another base and tried for 3 weeks to mate them to the base and read the book and went to the net and nothing would not pair them up and when I call the help line they wanted 9 dollars to talk to to help you this is really a dumb butt move! Plus don't buy refurbished phones! From eBay! Either they help about like a rattle snake! Refurbished = means some buddy else bad bad mistake! 40 years and now the world of Panasonic means ((turd)) to me in phone system's.Oh! Dear Panasonic turd company thanks for the killing of a good name and company. Goodbye.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

gardener george

gardener georgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy for me and my Mum

Lik

Likasked

Base station keeps playing messages over and over again and then repeating end of final message - no new message beep beep and it goes on and on until you turn it off the wall socket. From the previous message left from another reviewer there seems to be a pattern here.

Danielle F.asked

Hi my mother says that when see dials out to connect with me the phone has three different dial tones then connects. is this a faulty phone or is this what happens?

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Danielle, this doesn't sound like a fault and could be to do with an NBN connection. If you or your mum would like to contact us further, please call us on 132600.

Ok. Thank you.
I have another query. When we receive a call the phone reports call out of area. Is there a way of removing the out of area message notification as the call really isn’t out of area.

Bruceasked

Hi, CID from my mobile show Private Number even though it is listed in the Panasonic directory. The number on my mobile is not suppressed. Also calls from the Panasonic on my home number to my mobile show on my mobile as private number (but never used to). Similarly, my home CID is not suppressed. Is there some setting I need to attend to?

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Bruce, you will need to contact your service provider for assistance in relation to caller ID as this is controlled directly by them not the Panasonic phone. If you have recently changed to the NBN, this maybe the reason for the changes you mention.

Bruce

Hi, thanks for the advice. Turns out you are 100% right.

Contacted Optus and the CLI feature was disabled since I converted to NBN. Optus could not tell me why this happened - I certainly did not request it. Maybe it is their new default setting?

I love the Panasonic by the way. It is so much better than the previous Telstra supplied device which was about the same price.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives