Panasonic Econavi NA-FS85G3WAU / NA-FS95G3WAU

Panasonic Econavi NA-FS85G3WAU / NA-FS95G3WAU

NA-FS85G3WAU and NA-FS95G3WAU

J D C

J D CCentral Queensland, QLD

Bitter Sweet relationship with this machine

As the title mentions, when its not broken, it cleans and does its job really well! However in the 2 years we've owned this unit, its been repaired 3 times. One pump, one pressure valve, 2 lint catchers and finally the lid broke off on the sensor side (left side) so it stopped washing (thinking the lid was open). Such a shame really, our insurance finally replaced the unit with something else we could choose. Have changed brands now and hoping for a more reliable experience.

Purchased in November 2016 at Noel Leeming Physical store for $1,000.00.

Noise Level
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi JDC, we are sorry to hear about the problems you had with your washing machine.

RickLower Hutt

Rusting out between plastic and metal frame near lid.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

SuzieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hopeless machine supposed to 9:5 kg loads not level stupid thing keeps going on to rinse again, just

Doesn’t wash real good can’t do a decent load, keep going back on rinse, will rinse all day if you don’t stand and babysit it, can’t do a blanket, try to wash 4 towels, will use heaps of water to rinse cause it can’t level the load 9.5 kg crap

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good washing machine

Not a bad washing machine, but the lint filter keeps breaking and I've replaced it 4 times in 3 years. I'm going without it from now on because its approximately $38 to replace each time. I love the size & it seems to be easy on my clothes and cleans well.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

chris

chrisbrisbane

Dreadful Machine

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Avil

AvilSydney

Pretty good for daily small loads of washing

Our family bought this Panasonic econavi top loader and no complaints yet. This washer is a bit more expensive than other brands but cheaper than big brand like bosch. We've had our machine for almost 1.5 years and uses it nearly every day without faults so the quality is not bad. It's a fantastic machine for daily small loads.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Manda

MandaBLACKBURN NORTH

Panasonic Washing machine

I am not happy with the machine. After the washing, all the clothes got tangled. Everything must be put into washing bags. The maximum spin speed is only 6500 compare to most other machines with a spin speed of 1000. The worst thing is a lot of fuss ball/dust is found on the clothes after washing. The machine beep 5 seconds after finished washing and then turn off automatically. It means if you do not hear the beep sounds, you will not know the washing has finished .

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Not the best I’ve used

Preferred my other machine fisher and paykel aqua smart. Bought for its size and it was in stock. Not in love with it but does the job. Dislike the lid, noisy, spin cycle doesn’t get all the water out like the aqua smart did. Have spoken to customer service and they were ok but not great

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Worst machine I ever owned

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Why doesn't it wash in warm water

When you need a warm wash it is still cold. When we rang Panasonic they said the machine fills 20% hot 80% cold which doesn't make warm. Very annoying
So I wouldn't recommend this machine. As I often like to wash my woollen jumpers I need warm water so that they don't shrink.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

fair and square

fair and squareBrisbane

Quality build

Date PurchasedJun 2017

It's ok

70%. No. Noise not to bad.holds a good volume of cloths.complaint.small items such as a rivet shaft the size of a pencil led and 40mm long or similar can jam the water pump costing us a pricey call out to fix it.why doesn't the water filter stop this my dish washer would.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Leanne

Leanne

Do Not Buy!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

lily

lilySydney

The product is very good.

I like the washer as it has very big capacity. The water is added gradually as the clothes turns in the washing machine so that every part of the washing is sprayed on. It rinses the load very thoroughly.

After 14 mths I think the pump has gone on it.

Don't get me wrong I love everything about the washing machine but this morning I put a load in. Went later to hang the clothes out and the machine was blinking on me code H 11. I looked in the tub and the rinse cycle is still there. I looked it up and it tells me it needs a service. What the heck. All I know is in my 39 yrs of married life this is my 3rd washing machine. My 1st one lasted 26yrs ,2nd one 12 yrs and they never needed a service . It's not a motor car. Now I have to wait till Monday to get someone to look at it. Not happy.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
KylieM

KylieMAU

Great washing machine.

Cleans clothes well, reasonably quiet favourite feature delay start. Spins clothes really well try not to overload, doesn't like sheets and towels together gets unbalanced very easy.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Craig S

Craig S

Great Washer!!

I was using a front loader & thought I'd change to this style NA-FS85G3WAU which is a top loader that acts like a front loader! At this stage seems great-better than my front loader. Very quiet & smart. It's so easy even my Wife can use it!!
The 'after' service was good as I was missing a part which they sent within 2 days of notifying them.
it looks fantastic & when the lid opens it folds giving plenty of room for the dryer on the wall. Paid a very competitive price & took up the extended 12 month warranty-well worth it.
Every manufacturer has some problems however Panasonic is a quality brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

FN

FNcanberra, ACT

A sound and reliable machine

Washes and rinses our clothes well. Gentle on the clothes as it does not have an agitator. Quiet machine. Pro: (a) 8 different programs to cater for quick wash, intensive wash, power wash, gentle wash etc.
(b) timer delay that enables the machine to come on at a specified time.
(c) generous 9.5kg capacity.
(d) child lock function for safety reasons.
(e) air dry function to keep the drum clean and prevent mould build up.
(f) very reasonably priced.

Cons: have not identified any yet.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

The Punisher

The PunisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart Sensors & Smart looking

Date PurchasedDec 2016

D.J

D.J

Product OK but service and support terrible even when under warranty!

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Lafaele S.

Lafaele S.asked

How to wash are load

Rick

Get rid of the Panasonic asap,it's a lemon,just waiting to breakdown,or rust out.Buy a decent brand of washing machine, Panasonic does not make good washing machines.Their Auckland office tech advisors are rude,arrogant,in fact even they told me to buy another brand of washing machine,after they issued me a refund.What does that tell you about the brand name.?

Suzie

This machine is useless we r on tank water got to watch it like a hawk keeps tipping water in on rinse cycle because the loads on uneven

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Lafaele, you will see the user manual at the bottom of the following webpage. If you have any user related enquiries please call our customer service team on 132600.

MYMOENAasked

Hi,my machine is also flashing the U and it don't want to do anything just keep on keeping this U,any advise?

MYMOENA

I have a 16kg Top loader Econavi NA-160H6 and this beeping U is so irritated!!

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi. U normally indicates an issue that you can clear yourself. Best to check the operating instructions for what to do. As this isn’t an Australian model you will need to refer back to your country of purchase.

MYMOENA

Hi,thank you for your advise.

Renee S.

Renee S.asked

My machine has stopped working when I press on and start a U sign and then the number 12 flashes on the timer. Any ideas?

Rick

Not a tech,but from laymans view software/hardware malfunction,go to Panasonic and insist they fix it,if not go to media,blogs,Panasonic Japan and tell them your annoyance machine has failed.Hope you have better joy than me,with ours,as Panasonic N.Z were useless,rude,arrogant.Reurned my machine got a refund,bought Electolux.(works atreat)Panasonic make LEMON washing machines it seems.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Panasonic Econavi NA-FS85G3WAU

Price (RRP) $1,099$1,199
Capacity8.5 kg9.5 kg
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Colour / Finish WhiteWhite
Dimensions 1070 x 640 x 650 mm1070 x 640 x 650 mm
Motor TypeInverterInverter
Max Spin Speed 650 rpm650 rpm
Weight52 kg52 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual