Panasonic NN-CD58JS

3.7
Peter J
Peter JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would not buy again

This mocrowave needed fixing during warranty - apparently due a blown fuse. Then it stopped again when out of warranty (at about 18 months after purchase). We decided to buy different brand model and not waste more time taking the Panasonic for repair. Its replacement came with a 3 year warranty.

Purchased in July 2019.

R.Nader
R.NaderNorthern Region, NSW

What I needed

After making the disastrously bad decision to buy a whirlpool microwave, I started the search for an easy to use, easy to read, & top performer to replace the whirlpool which did not meet any of the requirements I was looking for.
This machine is a pleasure to use.
If this machine is still performing to the same standard in a couple of years I would give it a 5 star rating.

Purchased in January 2021 at Betta Home Living for $549.00.

Other Microwaves

7667Sydney

Great Microwave. So easy to use

I was curious to try all the modes as I could as I've never had a combo oven before.
This microwave does everything just so well and just as the manual says. The convection feature does fish beautifully and leaves it moist and well cooked. As long as you follow the manual and give it a good read it all comes out great. Highly recommend and glad I did the research and bought this unit.

Purchased in August 2019 for $339.00.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi 7667, thank you for taking the time to provide your positive review and great success story with your fish. Some other great recipes can be found at

Microwaves

Find out how Panasonic NN-CD58JS compares to other Microwaves

Wendy McKellar
Wendy McKellarasked

As I am told, these ovens can get quite hot. Can this oven be fitted onto a melamine shelving unit, with internal cupboard size H 360x D 400 x W 560.
There is a gap at the rear of my cupboard of 140 which would allow heat to escape. Would this oven be suitable and safe to go here? I have been told this model is discontinued?? Thanks Wendy

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Wendy, please review the instructions in the user guide in relation to the requirements you need in terms of space. You should also consider if the material that the shelf is made from is suitable, which we cannot advise you if it is suitable, the shelf manufacturer will need to provide you with these details.

Lorna H
Lorna H

Pathetic that you couldn't give this information. I had to download the manual and search for it. It needs a 15cm gap at the top.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategoryMicrowaves