VerifiedMPNs:NN-ST34HWQPQ, NNST34HBQPQ and NNST34HWQPQ

3.8

Alan
Alan4 posts

No individual "seconds" option (apart from the auto 10 secs) is really annoying

I purchased this micro oven after having had a Sharp Carosel for 34 years, which had been excellent. I was told by the retailer that "it's just the same as the Sharp", so i went ahead and purchased it. One of the main things I use this for ir to heat my dogs chicken and rice, which only needs 15 seconds. But this oven doesn't give you the option of choosing 15 secs. You only have a choice of 10 second increments. So to heat for 15 secs, you have to choose 20 and then stand there and stop it at 15. Really annoying and for that reason I'd never buy one again. Show details
Panasonic   DM

Hi Alan, we are sorry to here you feel this way, we will certainly pass on your feed back to the appropriate team for review. Also if you have any other issues or concerns please call us on 132600 and we will be happy to assist you.

WiseyToowoomba177 posts

Jane D.
Jane D.

Died 9 days after warranty, heated unevenly

This microwave went in a spectacular display of smoke and sparks, 9 days after the warranty period. Before it died, it heated unevenly and you’d have to give food some resting time to evenly disperse heat.
Overall it was acceptable, though it’s dangerous demise lends itself to 1 star (the smoke was quite alarming). Show details
Christy
ChristySydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect Affordable Microwave

I got this microwave for more than half a year now, still functioning well and in great condition.
Personally, I really love this microwave, the colour (black and silver handle) looks elegant, affordable and does its job very well! Volume (25L) is also perfect for my household use!
I would highly recommend this microwave to anyone looking for something affordable and of high quality! Show details ·  1
KGB
KGBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC39 posts

NICE @ COMPACT

Like the white colour and the door handle instead those push button ones. Looks nice with the design of my son's kitchen, but all microwaves are created equal. Kogan have similar one same design but its in silver. Show details ·  1
CRW
CRWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Excellent entry level microwave

In terms of value and functionality (for those looking for a budget microwave that still offers relative quality), we are extremely pleased with this model from Panasonic (recently purchased from JB Hi-Fi after our old microwave's turntable stopped working). We typically use our oven and cooktop for most of our cooking, so for simple reheating leftovers and/or frozen meals, this has been perfect for our needs to date (for those customers looking for higher use, power and size should consider other models). Highly recommended for those looking for a brand name while being on a budget.

Show details ·  1

DiepT
DiepTBrisbane6 posts

Very good afordable microwave

This 800w Panasonic microwave is perfect, with the large 25L capacity is really suite to family. It is affordable and quite useful, functions are good, the design is pretty beautiful and the build quality is solid. I bought it from Harvey Norman for a decent price and really happy with it.

Show details ·  1

Yibo
Yibosydney2 posts

Perfect microwave

This 800w Panasonic microwave is perfect. It is affordable and quite useful, functions are good, the design is pretty beautiful and the build quality is solid. It has 25L which is a lot larger than the 20L microwaves. Great product after all. I bought it from Harvey Norman for a decent price.

Alena
AlenaGold Coast16 posts

Does it job perfectly

We got it in white color

It does it job perfectly. Sometimes need a bit more time for meals to warm up due to size I believe.

Child lock functuion is essential BUT you can’t use quick 30sec preset button for 2nd plate to warm up as it identifies you as a child and locks it.

Saroj
Saroj10 posts

this is perfect

So far so good. Very easy and simple to operate. Had a LG before which broke down so found this one online. Cheap on Myer and easy for daily usage. Meets my expectation. Downside is this is a bit smaller unit as my previous one was 30l. Perfect for small family.

HashK
HashKPerth22 posts

Good Value, Used for 2 Days - OK

I bought this 800W Panasonic NN-ST34HB model microwave oven to replace the Sharp 1200W microwave oven which broke after 6 years. I selected a smaller unit because I use it mostly for warming/heating food & drink; not so much for cooking.

The positive: among the cheaper models; Panasonic's pull handle is much better way of opening oven door than the Sharp's push button to open door; design looks alright when comparing to Samsung.

The negative: Quick 30 seconds hardly warms food. Smallest time setting in step of 10 seconds only (acceptable as power is low - 800W).

Jack
JackBrisbane5 posts

Good budget Microwave

Bought this one a few days ago; so far so good.

Very easy to operate and good size for a daily usage e.g heat cold dishes, cook some microwave food etc etc;

the down side is there are not many functions on panel for you to select; but given the cost, i wont complain too much about it.