Panasonic NN-ST34HBQPQ

Panasonic NN-ST34HBQPQ

MPNs: NN-ST34HWQPQ, NNST34HBQPQ and NNST34HWQPQ
Listing monitored by Panasonic

Died 9 days after warranty, heated unevenly

This microwave went in a spectacular display of smoke and sparks, 9 days after the warranty period. Before it died, it heated unevenly and you’d have to give food some resting time to evenly disperse heat.
Overall it was acceptable, though it’s dangerous demise lends itself to 1 star (the smoke was quite alarming).

Purchased in March 2020.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jane, Sorry to hear about this please give our customer service team a call and they can assist you further.

Christy
ChristySydney, NSW

Perfect Affordable Microwave

I got this microwave for more than half a year now, still functioning well and in great condition.
Personally, I really love this microwave, the colour (black and silver handle) looks elegant, affordable and does its job very well! Volume (25L) is also perfect for my household use!
I would highly recommend this microwave to anyone looking for something affordable and of high quality!

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer Online Store for $143.65.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Christy, thank you for taking the time to provide your 5 star review. We love the feedback thank you.

Other Microwaves

Ka
KaPerth, WA

NICE @ COMPACT

Like the white colour and the door handle instead those push button ones. Looks nice with the design of my son's kitchen, but all microwaves are created equal. Kogan have similar one same design but its in silver.

Purchased in April 2019 at TheGoodGuys.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ka, thanks for the feedback. We like to believe that not all microwaves are created equally, ours offer some pretty great functions and features!

CRW
CRWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent entry level microwave

In terms of value and functionality (for those looking for a budget microwave that still offers relative quality), we are extremely pleased with this model from Panasonic (recently purchased from JB Hi-Fi after our old microwave's turntable stopped working). We typically use our oven and cooktop for most of our cooking, so for simple reheating leftovers and/or frozen meals, this has been perfect for our needs to date (for those customers looking for higher use, power and size should consider other models). Highly recommended for those looking for a brand name while being on a budget.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi CRW, thank you for your valuable feedback on your microwave experience, we are pleased to hear that you are so happy with your unit.

Microwaves

Find out how Panasonic NN-ST34HBQPQ compares to other Microwaves

DiepT
DiepTBrisbane

Very good afordable microwave

This 800w Panasonic microwave is perfect, with the large 25L capacity is really suite to family. It is affordable and quite useful, functions are good, the design is pretty beautiful and the build quality is solid. I bought it from Harvey Norman for a decent price and really happy with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi DiepT, thank you for taking the time to review your microwave, we are glad to hear you are enjoying ti.

Yibo
Yibosydney

Perfect microwave

This 800w Panasonic microwave is perfect. It is affordable and quite useful, functions are good, the design is pretty beautiful and the build quality is solid. It has 25L which is a lot larger than the 20L microwaves. Great product after all. I bought it from Harvey Norman for a decent price.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Alena
AlenaGold Coast

Does it job perfectly

We got it in white color
It does it job perfectly. Sometimes need a bit more time for meals to warm up due to size I believe.
Child lock functuion is essential BUT you can’t use quick 30sec preset button for 2nd plate to warm up as it identifies you as a child and locks it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Saroj
Saroj

this is perfect.

So far so good. Very easy and simple to operate. Had a LG before which broke down so found this one online. Cheap on Myer and easy for daily usage. Meets my expectation. Downside is this is a bit smaller unit as my previous one was 30l. Perfect for small family.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Other Microwaves

HashK
HashKPerth

Good Value, Used for 2 Days - OK

I bought this 800W Panasonic NN-ST34HB model microwave oven to replace the Sharp 1200W microwave oven which broke after 6 years. I selected a smaller unit because I use it mostly for warming/heating food & drink; not so much for cooking.
The positive: among the cheaper models; Panasonic's pull handle is much better way of opening oven door than the Sharp's push button to open door; design looks alright when comparing to Samsung.
The negative: Quick 30 seconds hardly warms food. Smallest time setting in step of 10 seconds only (acceptable as power is low - 800W).

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Microwaves

Find out how Panasonic NN-ST34HBQPQ compares to other Microwaves

Jack
JackBrisbane

Good budget Microwave

Bought this one a few days ago; so far so good.
Very easy to operate and good size for a daily usage e.g heat cold dishes, cook some microwave food etc etc;
the down side is there are not many functions on panel for you to select; but given the cost, i wont complain too much about it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018