1.6

14% · 16 · 86%

1.7
Rates and Fees
1.7
Brand Manager for PCL Lawyers? Claim your listing.

Vishal
VishalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best choice for Fair Work

I don't usually leave reviews but was surprised by bad ones here, so wanted to share my very different experience.

I used PCL Lawyers when an apprentice I had to terminate took my company to Fair Work. His rep was really aggressive, made false allegations and demanded lots of money. My lawyer was calm, professional and just cut through every argument. It was like he was doing surgery and he made it look easy. He had an answer for everything they threw at him. The apprentice just went away and I haven't heard from him or his bully of a rep again!

Huge thanks for not only protecting my business but doing it so professionally and making us look good too.

Rachael
RachaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWFUL AWFUL SERVICE - put 1 star as I cant put 0

Avoid at all costs
Money hungry and provided us with wrong information despite high fees
Spanishfly
SpanishflyVictoriaAustralia3 posts

Terrible first experiencie

I made enquiry regarding a business contract matter. 3 hrs later got a call from their litigation team. I felt like I was talking to a robot.
ShaheenSydney, NSW131 posts

Performance review

Terrible firm as commented by others , I agree with the comments made . I was told he will read . But he hadn’t read a word , go elsewhere , there are nicer ones around ,this firm is so arrogantly ignorant. It’s not funny , hourly rate is ridiculously high , says rudely that his assistant will tell . 8 have asked for a tax invoice

Go elsewhere, avoid .

Diana S.
Diana S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible firm - avoid

Ongoing matter which their senior solicitor is refusing to address.
It appears I may have also been blocked on Facebook as I left a less than favorable, honest review.
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for decent legal advice.
Robert N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Shaheen

How often does this senior lawyer ex barrister soliciting sees new cases. ??? It’s ridiculous that this man sees the new cases when some younger lawyers could do a great job .

Shaheen

Agree with Robert , stay away from this firm , Bad and very greedy unfortunately

Robert N.

Stay away from PCL lawyers they're disgusting they stole my money

Shaheen

Robert . It’s pretty sad to,be so disgusting . I am sure they could do better.

CategoryLegal Services
Areas of SpecialisationCommercial / Business Law, Family Law, Litigation / Dispute Resolution, Property Law and Wills & Estates
  • ABN: 58953865174

Extra Information

Brand Manager for PCL Lawyers? Claim your listing.