4.5

100% · 20%

Kerryn
KerrynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great value

I purchased this 3-pack and love them. I tried disposable breast pads but hated them as they made my nipples very itchy and moved around despite the adhesive lining. PP nursing pads have been great. They have a water proof cover, which in my opinion is a must for this kind of product. I'd say they have medium absorbancy but even since my baby started sleeping through the night (9+ hours no feeding no pumping) I've barely had any leaks. They're a low maintenance product to use (for washing I just wash bag them so I don't lose them and in with everything else) that's better for the environment.  Show details
Jori
JoriSydney5 posts

Great buy!

Very happy with them, can definately recommend. They hardly move and absorb well without leaking. They are soft and easy to wash. Great alternative to disposable ones, as this is better for the environment. Would prefer 8 in a pack though, so you don't have to choose between 3 or 6 sets.