Peg Perego Tatamia

Peg Perego Tatamia

• Safety
Nasha

NashaSydney, NSW

Pricey but almost worth it

Its a great sturdy high chair with a three point safety harness to secure your little one. The chair is soft and easy to clean. It converts into a swing if you want to rock baby to sleep. The chair can be tilted in to 3 positions .I love the fact that it’s height is adjustable as needed.

Would I buy this again ? It’s a no for me as it is pricey and too bulky to store.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Safety
Crystal Liu

Crystal Liu

Art of design

Love it on the first sight! Kids Mercedes-Benz. It can swing and it can recelinder to different position. I brought the black colour as it looks so cool.

Min30

Min30QLD, 4650

Made to Last - A good all rounder!!!!

Not a bulky high chair, can slide under the table like a chair. Easy to clean. Adjustable height. Multi recliner. Easy to use. Comfortable for the kids in sit in. Can be used from newborns right through until they don't need a high chair anymore. Very safe. Love the brake system on them, a toddler just can't push the high chair around, adult need to do it. Beautiful made high chair.
Easy to use, multi functional, safe, compact!!!!

High Chairs

Find out how Peg Perego Tatamia compares to other High Chairs

airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent multifunctional pace of equipment

This a a swing, a chair, a rocking chair, a place for new baby to have a nap, eat, multi recline, different heights, in the house stroller :)
Safe and durable, made to last and perform with no disappointment.
The only thing I do mind is cleaning all the nooks and crannies after feeding, but the material is made to endure regular scrubbing.
All in all nice and compact.
Compact, multifunctional, built to last
Cleaning after messy eaters

Nedj

NedjAU

Easy and perfect for all ages!!! Absolutely love it!

I used the tatamia highchair from the get go. You can adjust how far back it tilts or how far forward. When my little one was a newborn we had it tilting back for her to lie in while i do the odd jobs around the house. Not only does it tilt, it moves up and down so you can adjust what height suits you when feeding them. It also lets you use the high chair as a rocker!!! It is very easy to clean and easy to use! Worth every penny i spent on it!
Does so many things in one
it is a little bulky if you have a small room to put it in.

This is the most fabulous thing I have ever purchused!
It is a Recliner,Swing and High chair all in one.
Bambino can be put in the swing when your cooking or wanting to do things around the house. Recliner is great when there napping or relaxing.
I can not reccomend this product enough.
Love Love Love it!
Do yourself a favour & buy one!
-Recliner,Swing & high Chair all in One
-Compact
-Easy to use
There is Nothing I dislike about this product

Anjum gillani

Anjum gillaniasked

How can remove chair from the base?

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi Anjum, thanks for your question, The seat can't be removed from the base of the Peg Perago Tatamia. Kind regards, the Peg Perego team.

Sharonasked

Hi there, I purchased the Tatamia high chair from a friend who initially purchased it and then changed her mind. She had however removed the harness and lost it. I have since purchased a replacement Peg Perego Tatamia harness and was wondering if you could provide me with instructions as to how I can re-attach it to the chair?

Also, I have had problems putting up the base. Lifting up the levers on both sides of the arms does not seem to help and I'm afraid that if I were to pull harder at the levers, I'll end up snapping them off. Is this a common problem and how do I go about addressing this issue?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi Sharon, thanks for your question. We would refer you to the instruction manual in regards to re-fitting the harness. Or alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 131 477 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, The Peg Perego Team.

Hi there,

Thanks for reverting so promptly. Could you kindly provide me with a link to an electronic version of the instruction manual? Also, could you kindly address my other question about putting up the base of the Tatamia?

Many thanks,

Averley

Averleyasked

Wondering if anyone can help me.. Until how old/heavy can the child use the swing function?

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi Averley, thanks for your question. The Tatamia swing function is suitable from birth to approx. 6 months, please give us a call on 1300 131 477 if you would like to chat with us about this or any other question you may have, kind regards, The Britax Team.

CategoryHigh Chairs