4.3

75%13%13%
Brand Manager for Pendle Hill Veterinary Hospital? Claim your listing.

Michael F.
Michael F.

Greedy

They don't stick to their quotes. Our much loved dog had a white patch on one of his eyes the consulting vet claimed that it wouldn't cost more than around $600.00, guess what the receptionist gave us a bill for in the realm of $800.00. We had to put down our beloved Doberman (same dog) a few years back ( a few days befor Christmas), we were heartbroken. To add to the pain the vet gave us some long winded speech clearly designed to keep us there longer and the receptionist hit us with a bill of $680.00.
They may be good knowledgeable vets but they are also greedy. Bring back Dr David Ogden, may not have been a big personality but he clearly had compassion for the pet and it's owner And HE STUCK TO HIS QUOTES.
Doris
Doris

Pendle hill veterinary hospital is the best

This is the best veterinary hospital also the best service u could ever get. Pendle hill veterinary hospital. I have been going there for the last 35 years and never ever been let down. Sam is the kindest human u can ever find, she is an angel without wings.
Vikki
VikkiSydney, NSW

Best vet in the area

These vets are amazing. They are the best vets in the area. Thank you for looking after our old cat Milo who needs a lot of care. They are very compassionate and treat us and our animal with lots of respect and love. We cannot survive without your kind staff and incredible vet hospital
Harris
Harris

The only hospital I trust

The staff are always friendly and accomodating, my dogs actually enjoy visiting the vets at Pendle Hill. I feel confident the team genuinely want what's best for my pets and I trust their advice. The level of care and service they provide is exceptional.
Shiv
ShivSydney, NSW

Best Clinic for my fur babies :)

nurses are so helpful and vets are very caring!
Thank you to the whole team for looking after my fur babies <3
Mrudula Reddy
Mrudula Reddy2 posts

Lovely Practice

Highly recommend this practice to all.
The team are professional and show genuine care.
Dr Sam is very knowledgeable, empathetic and experienced. I am ever so grateful for the love and care given to my Sophie - 13yo lab. She is now back to enjoying her daily walks :)
Aliicatt
Aliicatt

Wonderful Clinic

I took my baby to Pendle hill vets and the staff were very attentive and caring. We felt very looked after and the vets did not make me feel rushed and took plenty of time to explain things and answer my questions. The nurses were kind and gentle from the moment I was greeted at reception, to the of handling my cat snow for an examination and blood test. They were very thorough and I will definitely be back there again!
Donna J.